Manchester United

tenk27

tenk27

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Do you think Olegunar Solsker is a disastrous coach for a club like Manchester United?
For me, that man doesn’t know how to set tactics!
Everything goes slowly without any idea👀:confused:

cindymagaly

cindymagaly

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Manchester United is a good team, what happens is that they do not have a good coach who specifies well what I must do as a player and what is their role in the team and how to face situations that may occur in the game, Cristiano Ronaldo, Cavani and Pogba are excellent players in addition to Bruno Fernandez who is on fire, a great player. If they don't change their coach they will continue to have the same mediocre results from last season. Manchester is not for Europa League is to fight the champions

99TERRANCE99

99TERRANCE99

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Nice to see Ronaldo back where he belongs shame all his goals were not in a united uniform

tenk27

tenk27

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Nice to see Ronaldo back where he belongs shame all his goals were not in a united uniform[/QUOTE
I don't think it's up to Ronaldo, I watched today's game and didn't get a single useful Balls

ssi8

ssi8

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It seems that not everything is perfect inside the team either. Paul Pogba delivered a clear message after the match: “We deserve to be defeated. To tell the truth, we have had such matches for quite some time now. We have not solved the problem - we are missing simple and stupid goals. We need to grow up, play with experience and arrogance in a good sense of the word. We need to find a solution, we need to change. "

maneger1984

maneger1984

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Even a team like Man United with a whole group of stars in squad can't do anything without a smart Coach.

azforlife

azforlife

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It seems that not everything is perfect inside the team either. Paul Pogba delivered a clear message after the match: “We deserve to be defeated. To tell the truth, we have had such matches for quite some time now. We have not solved the problem - we are missing simple and stupid goals. We need to grow up, play with experience and arrogance in a good sense of the word. We need to find a solution, we need to change. "

Wow this was a very brave speech for a player, wish there's a video out there, thanks for sharing & I agree!

tenk27

tenk27

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It all takes two years, maybe more!They need Juan Mata to play at least one half, Van Der Beck should play for him.He doesn't use those players and he should VanBiSaka is bad for me, he just runs without an idea.

Wow this was a very brave speech for a player, wish there's a video out there, thanks for sharing & I agree!
You can find it on almost all sports news.:)

Last edited by a moderator:
ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
normal coach. In vain they just took this upstart now they definitely have nothing to win, he has pressure on the players more than the coach, this is his problem.

pandaboy

pandaboy

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I think Manchester lacks modern views on football. They're stuck in the past. Their path of development with Solskjaer and Ronaldo does not work. They need someone like Guardiola or Klop. Someone from a young German school to develop players

namvidnee

namvidnee

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Bad practice has developed. If you were a good player, then you will be a good coach. BUT it is not. You need to study, study a lot. And start your coach career from a small club and not from a grand

D

DS3

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I have an odd perspective on the Premier League as I was deeply interested for a long time and then I just lost interest. I was an Arsenal fan. This season I am drawn back to the game (though it trails the NFL in terms of my interest) and I notice a few things about both Arsenal and Manchester United.

The season is still fairly early but both teams seem to lack direction and cohesion with both teams managed by ex-players. They both have first rate players (M U's are world class), but there doesn't really seem to be a team spirit or ethos or come to that real direction.

The problem being it is starkly obvious these days when a team is well managed and coached and when it is not. It is no longer just about the likes of Klopp or Guardiola...anyone can see teams such as Brentford and Brighton are well coached and brimming with positivity. Last night Arsenal scraped a draw against a superior Crystal Palace...but then Viera really does look like he has grown into the coaches role.

Sorry to say this but I think Solskjaer and Arteta are not ready to manage on this level (I never felt Arteta lifted the team as captain) but the issue is who would be available? When the biggest teams miss-time their managers recruitments it becomes a multi season problem.

By the by, I would not have brought Ronaldo back either.

D

Davey_H

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
when he first took over, mid-season in....was it early 2019? Yeah, must be, they finished 2nd under Mourinho in 2018.
Anyway, when he first took over, he benefitted from that new manager bounce that sometimes happens, especially if a lot of the players disliked the previous boss who'd just been fired. Basically you could put Bozo The Clown in caretaker charge and he'd get the same positive reaction from the players for a few games.
This honeymoon period lasted a couple of months, and after the upturn in form, and especially with the high they were on after that comeback in Paris, the board HAD to offer him the job permanently.
If they'd let him go at the end of the season in favour of a more established/experienced boss, and things had gone south (rather like they have now!), everyone would have said 'they should have just kept Solskjaer in charge.'
The last few weeks of the 2019 season, the new manager bounce had worn off, they were out of the cup competitions and their league form took a dive too, but it was too late.
It must have been the last day of that season when they suffered a bad home defeat and Pogba was arguing with fans (can't have been 2020 because the stadium would have been empty on the last day!) and Ole made a big song and dance about how they were going to offload the trouble makers or players with a bad attitude. After what everyone had just witnessed, you'd think Pogba would be the first to go. Instead he's almost become their franchise player - way to set an example.

M

Muzyka1996

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Manchester needs a new coach, with the current one will not be a success

tenk27

tenk27

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Manchester needs a new coach, with the current one will not be a success
Manchester United have an attacking team, and I would love to see Marcel Bjelsa on the Manchester United bench That man plays ingenious football with middle teams.:)

tenk27

tenk27

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
when he first took over, mid-season in....was it early 2019? Yeah, must be, they finished 2nd under Mourinho in 2018.
Anyway, when he first took over, he benefitted from that new manager bounce that sometimes happens, especially if a lot of the players disliked the previous boss who'd just been fired. Basically you could put Bozo The Clown in caretaker charge and he'd get the same positive reaction from the players for a few games.
This honeymoon period lasted a couple of months, and after the upturn in form, and especially with the high they were on after that comeback in Paris, the board HAD to offer him the job permanently.
If they'd let him go at the end of the season in favour of a more established/experienced boss, and things had gone south (rather like they have now!), everyone would have said 'they should have just kept Solskjaer in charge.'
The last few weeks of the 2019 season, the new manager bounce had worn off, they were out of the cup competitions and their league form took a dive too, but it was too late.
It must have been the last day of that season when they suffered a bad home defeat and Pogba was arguing with fans (can't have been 2020 because the stadium would have been empty on the last day!) and Ole made a big song and dance about how they were going to offload the trouble makers or players with a bad attitude. After what everyone had just witnessed, you'd think Pogba would be the first to go. Instead he's almost become their franchise player - way to set an example.

When he recorded good results I was against Solsker!

Does he know why?
If you follow the Manchester United ****** it was by force, there was no liquid action!
It was all kind of barely!:joyman:
Marcelo Bjelsa would be perfect for Manchester United:icon_sant

tenk27

tenk27

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have an odd perspective on the Premier League as I was deeply interested for a long time and then I just lost interest. I was an Arsenal fan. This season I am drawn back to the game (though it trails the NFL in terms of my interest) and I notice a few things about both Arsenal and Manchester United.

The season is still fairly early but both teams seem to lack direction and cohesion with both teams managed by ex-players. They both have first rate players (M U's are world class), but there doesn't really seem to be a team spirit or ethos or come to that real direction.

The problem being it is starkly obvious these days when a team is well managed and coached and when it is not. It is no longer just about the likes of Klopp or Guardiola...anyone can see teams such as Brentford and Brighton are well coached and brimming with positivity. Last night Arsenal scraped a draw against a superior Crystal Palace...but then Viera really does look like he has grown into the coaches role.

Sorry to say this but I think Solskjaer and Arteta are not ready to manage on this level (I never felt Arteta lifted the team as captain) but the issue is who would be available? When the biggest teams miss-time their managers recruitments it becomes a multi season problem.

By the by, I would not have brought Ronaldo back either.

There are much better coaches who run smaller clubs in England Pl.
One of them is Marcelo Bjelsa, who plays attractive football with an extremely disciplined defense.
Arteta is a funny coach for me, Arsenal needs a serious coach who will lead them like Carlo Ancelotti or Conte.
I don’t know but I think they make mistakes when choosing a coach.
Recently, Barcelona wanted to bring in a coach who is on the bench of Belgium.
I forgot his name but I remember that coach never winning anything but the FA Cup to Wigan Atletico.
Belgium stronger national team or bad coach.:deal::joyman:

A

arsenalcho_1

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
hi

I am a fan of Arsenal, but I think that both mine and your team can NOT find a coach who matches their name and history.

tenk27

tenk27

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am a fan of Arsenal, but I think that both mine and your team can NOT find a coach who matches their name and history.

My team is Bayern Munich, but I like to watch English nsenal but I don't like the style of play of Manchester United.
It's all slow and the defense is a disaster!
If you remember before Manchester United had a very strong defense always, but now it is a lot of mistake.
VAN DE BEK is not playing and he should, the coach didn't even give him a chance:)

D

Davey_H

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
what was I saying about Pogba?! Came on, gave the ball away for Liverpool's fifth, and there wasn't time for anything else because he then needlessly got sent off for reckless play.
Seems more concerned about the blue in his hair than playing.

maneger1984

maneger1984

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
They must dismiss Solskjaer, and appoint Conte, after this humiliation.

tenk27

tenk27

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This coach is over, bring a new one))[/quote

They should have right at the start of the season, he has been leading me Manchester United well from the start.
In fact the first 10 games were good, then weak

tenk27

tenk27

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
They must dismiss Solskjaer, and appoint Conte, after this humiliation.
I agree that they should dismiss Solsker, but I don't think Conte is a good coach for them.
Maybe it's better to bring Low, he broke up with the German national team:confused:
Conte plays hard, they need someone to like fluttery style, attacking football.
They have been playing defensively all these years, which is why they have invested a lot in defense.