Is Manchester City the favourite to win 2018-19 Premier League title?

J

Jam_V92

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
While Guardiola continues to lead the team will always be favorites

keontayB

keontayB

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I hope Liverpool wins it this season. City might still be the favorite, but I think Liverpool can do it.

I hope too, i like them more than Manchester City, but I dont think they can keep focusing all over the season.

FernA9ndo

FernA9ndo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I hope Liverpool wins this season it can be them or MC.

Joco413

Joco413

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I hope Liverpool wins this season it can be them or MC.

I would say the top 5 teams are still in the race considering we are only mid way through. But yeah currently it's Liverpool vs City as they are a bit ahead of the others.

I hope too, i like them more than Manchester City, but I dont think they can keep focusing all over the season.

As long as they don't drop many points to the bottom 10 teams I would say I favor them over City. They tend to have better results against top tier teams.

A

Ananke222

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I can't predict but I really wish them good luck. They are talanted players, so I think they have all chances

GregoryLinch

GregoryLinch

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I hope to win Liverpool. I do not like Guardiola

interbul1908

interbul1908

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
I hope to win Liverpool. I do not like Guardiola
Why you don't like Guardiola ? The teams they have trained have always shown a nice game to watch you do not like it ?
But and I will a happy Liverpool to win The Premier League .

Jezdic

Jezdic

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Citizens currently have the strongest team in the English league. Maybe Liverpool will ruin plans this year

interbul1908

interbul1908

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
Citizens currently have the strongest team in the English league. Maybe Liverpool will ruin plans this year
Given that one of his best players is injured De Breune and somebody else now I can not think .

Joco413

Joco413

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

Disagree. Liverpool is a much stronger team imo.

FernA9ndo

FernA9ndo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would like to see a new champion, Liverpool. Big fan of Bobby Firmino.

odo333

odo333

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Manchester City is experiencing a crisis and I hope it will not come out soon. I support Liverpool to finally win the Premiership :)

jingler

jingler

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Tomorrow it will be clear whether Manchester City will be able to seize the opportunity to catch up with Liverpool, otherwise the difference in the table will increase even more. Be sure to watch this match.

FernA9ndo

FernA9ndo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I prefer Manchester City players as a team, but the trio of Mané, Salah and Firmino is the best of the year.

W

we will rock you

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
liverpool look like the best man city needs to beat them to stay in it

Olegator1991

Olegator1991

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Liverpool

Today liver win chempionship))

Ricey155

Ricey155

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
29 years no league title they look super strong, It's good for the game they take the title but not for the ears. God we will never hear the last of it for another 29 yrs.

K

kolenval

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
the most expensive team in the league

if invest such much money in Huddersfield they will be champions

123cards321

123cards321

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Liverpool

We can see that Kloop is a very skillfull manager, he is very wise when playing league/playoff. Last season he had a crazy start with coutinho leaving for barcelona and he having to sit one of the best players of his team. And he still managed to get to the champions final and if it wasnt for sergio ramos unfair tackle they would have had great chances of taking it.

BnaD

BnaD

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well at the moment it is Liverpool's title to lose. City have had a rough period with multiple starters being out for surgeries, illness, and injuries. I feel that Guardiola and his team made good decisions on how long to let the players rehab and when and how long they should play to get back up to match fitness. Kevin is ready to start again. Fernandinho is back as well. Mendy I believe will return before the next round of Champions League games. We are still fighting for 4 trophies and have a long way to go!

W

we will rock you

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
liverpool with the draw the lead is down to 3 points lets go man city get that title

G

Gvazimod

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I hope not) Again, I want some kind of fairy tale like with Leicester. but apparently not this season

Luvart

Luvart

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
I have to say the brutal truth, and this is that Manchester City isn't anymore the favourite to win the title this season.

Jurgen Klopp is a top-class manager. One of the 2-3 best managers in football. With a solid 4-year plan, the the right transfers, belief and perseverance, he manages to be very very close to win the title.

We will see.

blef mashine

blef mashine

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I hope that Manchester City will win the title this year. It's what makes me equal with Liverpool. Liverpool is very unsympathetic, I would love any other club to win the title of just Liverpool.:D

J

jekan85

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Man City is one of the favorites of APL, but there is also Liverpool I also would not write off the totenham