Is Manchester City the favourite to win 2018-19 Premier League title?

ssi8

ssi8

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
unfortunately, apparently, it will. Why "Unfortunately ? It's simple, I do not like the artificially created team of Manchester City

W

we will rock you

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
wow man city draw today didnt think that would happen but its only 1 week and 3 weeks into the season and they still have 7 points out of 9 so i think they be ok

Shishkin30

Shishkin30

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes! definitely "Manchester City"!

jus7_play3r

jus7_play3r

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It is not only the favorite in the league and in the Champions League! City team led by Guardiola really make miracles, but Liverpool Klopp also no way any show would be interesting! :)

interbul1908

interbul1908

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
Manchester City are favorites winning the league, hardly anyone will prevent then from doing so, unlike the Champions League where their maximum number will leave the group. That's my position . With money can't evrything.

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CR
Chips
The Premier League without doubt is the most competitive in Europe ... there are about 6 teams with great chances of being a champion ... From my point of view the Man. City is my favorite team ... and I think that he has many chances to repeat and be the champion of england again ... it will not be easy ... but I hope they achieve it ...!

greek132

greek132

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think liverpool and chelse have great teams . This year premier league is great.

P

paskalek88

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Новичкам всегда везет !!!

Beginners luck always !!!

Bambini7777

Bambini7777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Manchester City are good, as well as Liverpool and Chelsea, there will be a battle for the title:)

Luvart

Luvart

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Liverpool is quite solid this year.

We knew that LFC have elevated the quality of their squad massively this season, but their beginning is beyond awesomeness. I respect Klopp's Liverpool. Again, I think that Manchester City is the first favourite, but I'm waiting for the next games.

It will be an amazing Premier League season in England.

A

Aca0012

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sity definitely has a game to win the Premier League, but surely I would not write a Liverpool that is great this season and also plays great. Chelsea also has a great team and play well, so we will watch the exciting finish at the end of the championship definitely. Greeting!

F0STER20

F0STER20

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Manchester City is certainly a favorite of this league, but I think Liverpool has every chance of winning the league and obviously there will be a struggle between these two clubs. Manchester United, who builds Jose Mourinho is very far from Manchester Ferguson. Other clubs have no chance at all.

interbul1908

interbul1908

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
Before he started the championship was a favorite, he is now a 99% champion. Guardiola is one of the best coaches in the world.

pirateglenn

pirateglenn

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Will Man City win the title?

If they beat Chelsea in the next few days, you might as well give up, no matter how good Liverpool are..

City will not drop many points and their B team is as good as most first teams.

AR AR AR AR

THbc19

THbc19

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes. Man. City is the great favorite to the title by the cast that has, but in the English league will always be a championship impossible to say in advance who will be the champion.

dyn_amo

dyn_amo

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For now, City has the best way, but we'll see what's going to be.

T

Tommyc9494

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I’m a liverpool fan and all we can do is keep breathing down there neck but the premier league will probably be won or lost on the 3rd of January if we don’t lose it before. The team is coming on amazing but where a little week in midfield in my opinion Keita and Fabinho still need time to adjust and don’t get me started on the injury list

pirateglenn

pirateglenn

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Liverpool need to start and play Shaqiri more - he could be the playmaker they desperately need because right now - a playmaker for Liverpool is the only thing missing from a title winning side, as a city fan (all my life i add) - if we lost David Silva, we have De Bruyne and Bernardo Silva to slot in..Liverpool have very little else at present but make no bones - they are our real threat

Bambini7777

Bambini7777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Manchester City is a clear favorite, only Liverpool can provide something for them, and Chelsea to some extent

TudorPithon

TudorPithon

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
This season seems to be more competitive than last one, so City aren't favorites for me.

kaktyc

kaktyc

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Liverpool will compete in this dispute. Arsenal will join them too.

jingler

jingler

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Today, Liverpool can take first place in the table. However, this will be decided in the game Chelsea vs Manchester City.
IMG 20181208 162033

R

romjkenlol

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
thay 1st in tabl, and i think thay win a premier title

Joco413

Joco413

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I hope Liverpool wins it this season. City might still be the favorite, but I think Liverpool can do it.

interbul1908

interbul1908

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
With this victory over Manchester City Chelsea returned the intrigue in the Premier league .