G

gichka97

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think not where he will not go:icon_comp

It seems like you may guess. From the latest rumors from many reliable social media, Messi is closer to stay at Barcelona for now, but there is nothing 100% sure for now.

M

Mantones

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I`d like to see him at City to watch his ability to update in a new League. Would be MAD

oarroyo

oarroyo

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
PY
Chips
Messi stays at Barcelona, his contract is about to end, June 2021! then if we will see what happens

B

bozo77

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
he will stay, is about money, and one afford to pay it....and his not 20 years anymore,33 years....

C

chinito2410

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello, good morning community, I am Argentine and the reality is that I would like Messi to have chosen a team where he plays with a striker who will be a starter in the 2022 World Cup, I would have liked him to go to Inter or PSG, because there are more Argentines playing in that team and it would be a kind of pre world training.
But the English League is the best and most competitive league of all, taking out argentina and brazil in my opinion.
Regards,

Jim Rivas

Jim Rivas

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It seems like you may guess. From the latest rumors from many reliable social media, Messi is closer to stay at Barcelona for now, but there is nothing 100% sure for now.

He has a contract with Barceluna I think that until next year, for now he will have to fulfill it and hold out for at least one more season with his decadent team.:boring:

B

bigthereal

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
nothing lasts forever, even cold novemebr rain :p

Jim Rivas

Jim Rivas

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

There is a tendency to reject change but we live in a world where we have to adapt to new rules, all of them for the common good and for the benefit of equity. Without rules, or reliable visibility of fouls, football would be chaos.:playingba

georgel2384

georgel2384

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Messi is one of the best players in the world, but with no character.

KeyJey

KeyJey

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
He won't go anywhere. Remains in Barcelona

T

the_bridge222

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The problem is the contract, it would generate several long-term legal problems.

azforlife

azforlife

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Messi is staying, check out the inteview

lcid86

lcid86

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
It will be interesting in a few years when he writes his book to find out what really happened.

S

samsonand

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Messi does not leave Barcelona but even so, in my honest opinion I suppose that he will not play with all his enthusiasm in the club, it was a bad decision of the members of the club, it was better to have a comfortable player in the club who wants to continue improving, to have one who only seeks to fulfill his time, not give everything

georgel2384

georgel2384

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What makes you think that he has no character ?
Like i said he is a great player, but like person i don't like him. Many transfers has been made only to make him happy, and barcelona lose players like Ibrahikovici. And the last episode with Coutinho. Also the Argentinian national team, at the last CM in 2018 you have players like Higuain, Aguero, Icardi all of them in good form and you don't use them. If Messi like you you are ok, if don't goodbye.

bapfel

bapfel

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
So Messi will stay for the next year, it will be an advantage for the new coach to motivate him do play his best football, although he wants to leave. And Messi has to give the proof, that he has a good character. I think his time is over, I don`t like this guys expecting disembodied playing, why they want to rush through the opposing defense, waiting for a whistle of the referee by the smallest touch.

madbeeet

madbeeet

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I did not expect such statements from Messi. I thought that he was firmly entrenched in Barcelona. Although, as they say in the latest news, he decided to stay until the end of the contract, the money seems to decide)

elchonga

elchonga

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
not even to leave the club makes him want to messi !!!!!
how cold it is for god

EvaQueen777

EvaQueen777

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Не знаю, но мне кажется, что многое решают БОЛЬШИЕ ДЕНЬГИ:p

German629

German629

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello, Everyone! The all is starting someday, and the all someday is finishing...:rolleyes:
Anyway, and "Barcelona" is a great club, and Lionel Messi is a great player:
forever! That's a fact, Jack!:cool::deal:

L

Lina1020

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Messi will stay at Barcanal, I'm very happy for him because I'm a Barcelona fan, without him there wouldn't be a team for sure. By the way, I'd be wondering how he'd play for another team, or maybe with C.Ronaldo. :)

Juan Oro

Juan Oro

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
It all depends on how he is at the club this season and that new players join the club and help Messi to have a good game, although the problems come from above the board with the president of the club who does not worry about buying good Players and Messi are not comfortable with the bad results that the team has had in the last 3 years.