Lionel Messi - leaving Barcelona ?

123cards321

123cards321

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
City

I think city because of pep guardiola and he wants to try to make them win the champions something that they havent been able to do

U

userme4321

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
A change a scenery might be good for him. If he changes its its the end of an era in Barcelona and the beginning of something great elsewhere. I find when a BIG player can change addresses its exiting with the possibilities it creates.

L

lintsikka

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
He would flop with going to pl. Toughest league in the world and you have to defend too which he don't like to do or even is cabaple of. germany, france, Itale would be place to go if he wants leave Spain and still shine.

L

lintsikka

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I guess he is leaving for sure as not participating barca's pre-season corona testing. Might leave even without transfer fee, in that case someone screwed up big time in barca's management

IzzyMoreno

IzzyMoreno

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
La Liga have released a statement backing Barcelona in their dispute with Leo Messi:
"Currrent deal is still valid and paying the release clause for €700m is the only way out of his contract.”
[FONT=system-ui, -apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont, Segoe UI, Roboto, Ubuntu, Helvetica Neue, sans-serif]
[/FONT]
I dont think even Manchester will pay €700m for a 33 year old Messi.

19aleks57

19aleks57

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Messi is a good player, but let's see how he plays at Manchester City.

H

hidayat1990

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i don't think he's leaving, he's only been playing here for 20 years and he would have to pay a lot of money for it anyway, barcelona would feel his lack strongly.

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
i don't think he's leaving, he's only been playing here for 20 years and he would have to pay a lot of money for it anyway, barcelona would feel his lack strongly.

So if you dont plan to leave then why on earth you'd pretty juch hand out transfer request lol

MauroMMMM

MauroMMMM

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Messi already gave everything to Barcelona. What else can the club claim? What happens is that Messi generates millions of euros for the club, and I don't think they will let him go so easily. I would like to see him at some premier league club. And that shows that they did not take care of him at Barcelona. But I don't know if it will happen.:cool::cool:

A

Anglermeister

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I also think he could leave Barca. Manchester City could be very likely to go there. He's celebrated great success with Pep and maybe it would be a try again.

Maybe the Milan clubs are an option, or he goes to the USA and plays a little more there.

O

odn

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think Manchester City will pay the transfer fee and he will leave FC Barcelona.

G

gichka97

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think Manchester City will pay the transfer fee and he will leave FC Barcelona.

I am not sure that some club will pay that money for Messi at the moment. Also, the situation with that kind of transfer with 700 millions fee will escalate in negative plan. On the other hand, I am not sure it will be profitable to pay 700 millions for 33 years old person. Okay, it is one of the best, who have played that game but from some years we are seeing recession in his form. Messi is not the same as he was before. Also, I am not sure City are needing that kind of player, they have a lot of options with young talanted players on this position.

O

Ottohenrique 12

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
it would be cool if he played for Juventus

L

lintsikka

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For sure none is going to pay 700 million. Maybe they turn this to legal battle and barca will sell him around 100 m just to get something out of this if Messi ain't willing to play there anymore...

O

oscarhuka

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It seems to me that this time he is going to leave Barcelona and it is very likely that he agrees with Manchester City because there is his favorite technical director, Pepe Guardiola and his great friend Kun Agüero also plays there!

Messi needs to play with friends, it was always like that !!

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't know now how the transfer is, but I think if it goes somewhere it can only be City or PSG.
Because of City Gardiola, chances are, and PSG because of Neymar, chances are (and of course, not to mention that they have the money to do so).

Bambini7777

Bambini7777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think not where he will not go:icon_comp

BillyR23

BillyR23

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Most likely Messi will leave Barca(Man City is favorite to sign him...) and for sure this will be a huge problem for Barca as Messi is (IMO) irreplaceable...

Also, I'm sure Messi can do really well in any league/ team but I would like to see him in Premier League too :)

B

BIGshark91

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think that in this season Messi not leave Barcelona but in next season he go to City

R

ronn6583

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I suppose Messi knows what he's doing.
Barcelona will definitely not disappear and will not be weaker.

Swat1197

Swat1197

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Leave for RPL [emoji28]

K

Kadgaron

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
there is a high probability that the Argentine will work out the contract with the blue garnet to the end. The decision can be made today.

Luvart

Luvart

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Time for Lionel Messi to leave Barcelona.

I think that Manchester City is the best team for him to continue and finish his marvelous career. It's a complex transfer, but we will see.....