G

gichka97

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hey guys,

Will Lionel Messi leave Barcelona this transfer window after so many years in Barcelona?

If yes, where he will continue his career? For me, it will be very interesting to see him everywhere, because we have never seen him in other club in Europe :D . In England, it will be most interesting.

Unfortunately, it seems like this time, there is nothing, which can make Messi to stay at Barcelona.

R

R1_1000

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hey guys,

Will Lionel Messi leave Barcelona this transfer window after so many years in Barcelona?

If yes, where he will continue his career? For me, it will be very interesting to see him everywhere, because we have never seen him in other club in Europe :D . In England, it will be most interesting.

Unfortunately, it seems like this time, there is nothing, which can make Messi to stay at Barcelona.

maybe

H

Hanosch

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It s going to harm him more than Barca though.
He could leave this sports a pro only playing for one club and instead decides to leave with so much noise around.

Barca is going to get fresh ressources which will help implementing sth new. And as every year since 15 shows, you can win a CL title without Lionel Messi.

namvidnee

namvidnee

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would like to see him in another club. Especially in Milan

M

Mahdi

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
so far as I know already did
left a note for Barcelona club by fax :D
at least there is such rumour

ssi8

ssi8

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Whatever legend Leo is, Koeman is just a handsome man who immediately dotted the "and" in front of all the star veterans. The coach should steer the team, because he is responsible for the result, not the players

36yankees

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Manchester City is the rumored favorite to sign Messi

G

gichka97

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think that this time he will leave Barcelona. Many things happened to him. He can be on the highest level of playing 3,4 years more and can give a lot for his future new club. Many social medias are thinking that he will join Manchester City or Inter, but there are still rumors about the situation. Will be very interesting what will happen between him and the leadership of Barcelona.

ToNy70929

ToNy70929

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UZ
Chips
I think Manchester City is the most interesting option for Messi's transition. I am completely on the side of Leonel Messi and Barcelona as a club will lose more. Many image contracts and sponsors are associated with the name of Messi. He is a brand for the city of Barcelona. The Barcelona leadership is to blame for its rash policy on player transfers. Koeman was supposed to make a restructuring in the team, but to say that no one would get Messi's favors was foolish. It is Messi who is the player to whom there are no complaints about the game and Koeman's words looked like disrespect.:)

Joe

Joe

99.98% Kiln dried
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I don't know if Messi will leave Barca, but if he does, I'd love to see him play in the EPL! :)

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
the main "soap opera" of the summer transfer window is Messi and Barcelona. I don't understand what coach Kuman is for a top club like Barcelona. if Messi leaves, it will be a strong image blow to Barcelona, especially if the team with Kuman is digroded.
I don't believe in Messi leaving. but it would be interesting to see him in APL.

Luan

Luan

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I think he didn't want to play anymore because of the Barça squad and he's too weak for him!

G

gichka97

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Messi in chelsea

No chance for me. An as a fan of the team I don't want such kind of transfer. Also, Chelsea spent a lot of money this transfer window and if Messi should be buy with money, Chelsea will not be interest in.

R

Richardszabo

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think he's leaving Barcelona. This will be the best for both parties. Where will Messi continue? 100% England and Manchester City. You will get the best deal from them and you will go there because of Guardiola!

G

gichka97

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't know if Messi will leave Barca, but if he does, I'd love to see him play in the EPL! :)

Me too. I want to see him in competition with very different style of his playing,

Michel_11

Michel_11

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I believe he should leave Barcelona and be signed by Manchester City. In the worst case, he will spend a year training and then leaves Barcelona.

The fact is that Messi's departure from Barcelona looks like it should happen. It would be interesting to see him in Juventus playing with Cristiano Ronaldo or playing the Premier League.

lcid86

lcid86

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Definitely a power move. Barca will give him whatever he wants. Not sure if he makes it through a BPL season injury-free. He should move to france if he wants to extend his career.

G

gichka97

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think that if he does not leave Barcelona now, next year his contract expires and that will be the end of his era in Barcelona, for sure. So soon, we will see Messi in other club, the question is - this year or the next one?

georgel2384

georgel2384

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I hope he will leave Barcelona. I'm realy courios to see him to another club. How he will adapt. Man City could be a good option for him with Guardiola.

tauri103

tauri103

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
normally his contract ends in 2021 and if he wants to leave barcelona before that date. he has a close in his contract which stipulates that he will have to pay 700 million euros in composition. I don't think he has that much money and even if he did. it would be very foolish of him to give all that money.

123cards321

123cards321

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Barca

After seeing that even the president was willing to quit you can see the power messi has but he is dissapointed with years of no change and i think it would be really hard to chance his mind, he will probably go to man city