LIGA CHAMPIONS 18/19

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
End the third round, another round of the playoffs and then we are waiting for the draw of the greatest in the history of the Champions League. This year we will know what Real Madrid is capable of without Ronaldo, how Juventus will perform, what Barcelona and PSG will offer, what the reliable Germans will say, and of course there are a lot of worthy teams.

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Spartak Moscow lost away 2 3, it's a good result, although we could win now we are waiting for the home of the Greek PAOK, meet you with the same friendliness, come to visit, I'll be at the stadium in Moscow to support my squad team.

jus7_play3r

jus7_play3r

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Where Ronaldo this team is the big favorite for the title lol. I think the semis will again be among the teams of Barcelona, ​​Juventus, City, Liverpool. Real Madrid will not be at the same level this year, if not make mega transfer.

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Just like Bayern few years ago i expect Atletico to make it to the final just because the final is played in their home ... :cool:

ggf99

ggf99

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Will be epic if PSG meets in final Juventus and Juve will win. Talking about LC cup for GiGi Buffon.
PS- Paok. Terraces are open to you in Moscow

Everbane

Everbane

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Oh .. It's a pity that this year Chelsea will not participate .. I will support the teams of the Premier League!

Bambini7777

Bambini7777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I want to cr7 won with "Juventus' Champions League :cool:

S

Salavat Kozhakhmetov

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
PSG or Juve win this Champions League in my opinion

Dejange

Dejange

CC Delija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
I want to see my team in the group stage of CL after, lol - 26 years! I watched their last group game live vs Sampdoria in 1992, possibly would not be able to watch live their next one if they qualify, but I wish only good luck in the 3rd preliminary round/ second leg and after that in play off! Goooo FC RED STAR :top:

L

Litosfrank17

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
this year will have good matches of the bayern copy and paste this message hhaha

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Spartak Moscow lost away 2 3, it's a good result, although we could win now we are waiting for the home of the Greek PAOK, meet you with the same friendliness, come to visit, I'll be at the stadium in Moscow to support my squad team.
Spartacus will be very difficult to get into the Champions League this year. even if PAOK is defeated, I will watch on TV and hope for a positive result. then a couple of Fenerbahce-Benfica, Spartak will not be a favorite, and will be very difficult.

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Spartacus must win at home. The match began and we are cheering for Moscow.

THbc19

THbc19

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This year the champions league will be one of the most disputed. Big teams, but none with as much favoritism as in past seasons.

miamia

miamia

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Dinamo Zagreb have nice chance to get on Cl.My club Hajduk is so bad and not think they can do anything these seasson again,they probably kicked out from qualified round of EL .so Juve is again mine favour club in Cl.

Aremaz95

Aremaz95

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Real Madrid is always a candidate with or without Ronaldo, Bale will prove that this is done

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It was necessary to see the guys 8 1 crushing score, but Zenith did it, I bet on the passage of St. Petersburg they gathered and proved that Russia exists on the football map. I love and respect all the world.This is the league of Europe, but still it needs to be written about. 8-1 Zenit defeated the Dinamo

Dejange

Dejange

CC Delija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
I want to see my team in the group stage of CL after, lol - 26 years! I watched their last group game live vs Sampdoria in 1992, possibly would not be able to watch live their next one if they qualify, but I wish only good luck in the 3rd preliminary round/ second leg and after that in play off! Goooo FC RED STAR :top:

Less than 2 hours until the 1st decisive Play-off!

Sadly, the host game will be played at an empty stadium (fans banned by UEFA)!

Gooooo RED STAR !!!!

Attachments

• playoff.JPG
    playoff.JPG
    19.9 KB · Views: 82
Dejange

Dejange

CC Delija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
Awesome atmosphere at the training yesterday:

Tony Vayer

Tony Vayer

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Today we are enjoying the victories of Benfica and PSV. The Red Star will go away from defeat at the end of the match.

Dejange

Dejange

CC Delija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
Today we are enjoying the victories of Benfica and PSV. The Red Star will go away from defeat at the end of the match.

Hope so! A goal in the end of the second game would be priceless :D

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
perhaps PSV has already solved the problem of entering the Champions League. Crvena Zvezda will be very hard to Salzburg, it will be easier for Benfica vs PAOK, despite the score 1-1, unlucky for Benfica.

ssi8

ssi8

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My predictions regarding the Champions League final. The final will be one of these teams, this
1. Juventus
2. PSG
3. Manchester City

m0t22

m0t22

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I fully agree.

Let's see how these selections will behave this season.Many teams have invested a lot of money, I hope it's an exciting season

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think this season, Bayern Munich will play in the finals as much as possible to endure their failures. A lot of very strong teams early to talk about the finals of the guys is still only beginning.