Kobe Bryant vs. LeBron James

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm not sure I agree about the passion of the game part. Kobe was passionate about his legacy. I would take quite a few players before kobe personally.

jho

jho

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Lebron is way better and has a much bigger impact on the game than Kobe ever has. Has LeBron's team ever been bad? He's taken the worst teammates to the finals.

Kobe needed Shaq, and then in prime Gasoline. He was never able to lift a mediocre team to the finals.

king11682

king11682

Kimba
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
Interesting. Both are giants in the history of basketball and therefore of the world sport. Which team would not like to have one of them. I think lebron with more power and kobe with more driving of the ball. Although my favorite player will always be jordan.

Kenzie 96

Kenzie 96

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Fortunately for Kobe, there is no way to fairly compare them.

B

BeiMoh420

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Kobe Bryant was amazing. He was so clutch. I'm a Nuggets fan and please excuse my language. However, we called one of his games "the rape game' because he got his rape charge dropped, flew to the arena mid-game, and scored a buzzer beating game winner. Unbelievable stuff man.

TeUnit

TeUnit

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I dont think its even close Lebron may eventually break the all time scoring record which was viewed by many as unbreakable.

Chris Wade

Chris Wade

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Le Bron over Kobe. Heck Magic over Kobe. Imo Kobe a very selfish and entitled player. If Kobe's ego wouldn't have gotten Shaq run out of town he might have more rings.

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Agreed, he was a ball hog. His tombstone will say "he finally passed".

He cost la a championship the year before the lakers had a run, he just kept shooting bricks when shaq was destroying. You could see then that it wasn't a love of the game, or even a love for winning. It was him wanting to be the center always, and him being praised. Shaq was my favorite player of all time, and kobe really got me mad for those above reasons. Kobe was a jordan clone, over rated, and not nearly as clutch as people for some reason want to believe. He was slightly more of a ball hog though. But hey... they could shoot freethrows huh.
Le Bron over Kobe. Heck Magic over Kobe. Imo Kobe a very selfish and entitled player. If Kobe's ego wouldn't have gotten Shaq run out of town he might have more rings.