Kobe Bryant vs. LeBron James

W

wagnert

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Lebron is better than Kobe in my opinion, Jordan is better than Lebron.

S

Salavat Kozhakhmetov

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
difficult poll in my opinion,James has surpassed Bryant of with all due respect to Kobe,but they legend of the NBA

A

Aca0012

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Lebron is a special, and an intense player. In my opinion, Lebron is still a class.

F

fernandoprrt

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My pick would be Kobe Bryant, great winner and clutch.

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Any questions!??)))
18033229_m.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

he agrees completely.

99TERRANCE99

99TERRANCE99

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Id say it ps super close but kobe shoots better over lebron power and drivng so i take kobe

C

Cecop684

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Lebron is the one of the best in NBA.

imhighhommie

imhighhommie

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It's really hard to compare the two, both play different positions - totally different body types - totally different styles. I love Kobe so much but Bron is the best basketball player alive!

F

fernandoprrt

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
LeBron is better than Kobe.

MrAwesme

MrAwesme

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
LeBron James Rules

This guy is a beast even now he is carrying teams on his back and taking them to the promise land... he will eventually win another championship with the Cavs? maybe but who knows what's going to happen. LeBron is still dominating the league while there is a super team in Golden State... This guy rebounds and blocks like a man possessed.

MrAwesme

MrAwesme

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
why kobe? was it because he has one more championships? more playoff appearances? I don't think Kobe did things alone he was always backed up by a very good team in LA... would he be more successful if he played for the wolves? or Phili? nope he probably would have been a good player, playing for an average NBA team...

NoPlace4U

NoPlace4U

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
LeBron James and is not as close as people think it is, Kobe may have more rings but Shaq was the man in those teams, 3 finals MVP, also Kobe's "cluth" is a myth look it up yourselves, LeBron out classes Kobe in every way but free throws.

K

kingtomax

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Lebron james is the king the best

Aslachiewicz

Aslachiewicz

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This should be more like Jordan or Lebron-> kobe cant touch these guys!

AvovchikA

AvovchikA

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Comparisons are inappropriate. Two very different players. They did a great job. But their role in the team is completely different.

Aslachiewicz

Aslachiewicz

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes that is very true. However, if Kobe did not have Shaq by his side I don't think Kobe would have been anywhere near as good or have as many rings. Shaq was a huge part of why and how Kobe the black mamba was successful.

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Show that to bill russel. Number of championships have nothing to do with how good a individual player is. He was on a team of hall of famers.

Any questions!??)))
18033229_m.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Lbj is the best all around player in nba history. It's not even debatable. You put mj, kobe, or any other player on the teams he has been on and they wouldnt have made the finals in half of them. Bill Russel had hall of famers for his 11 rings. Mj had hall of famers, and the most underrated player in history with him. Go look in the mj thread for more info on the stats of the year he didn't play. Look at the stats of teams after lbj leaves. If lbj had those teams he would have rings on his toes. People get too nostalgic and will always hold someone as the best until they die. I'm not a huge fan of lbj, but I can't deny the guys greatness, and he works hard for it.

P

PLAYFUL1

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Lebron is diffently by far the best and he's cute too lol:angel:

Nintendo

Nintendo

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Very different players. Kobe is more passionate of the sport. Lebron is complete beast. But if you were to ask who I would prefer to have on my team a prime Kobe or Prime Lebron. I would still pick Kobe.