i thought it will be much better fight

Nintendo

Nintendo

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
mcgregor has had too much success, not hungry anymore. he was gassed after 1 round and looked like shit.

U

underdog140

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
mcgregor has had too much success, not hungry anymore. he was gassed after 1 round and looked like shit.

He always had bad cardio. .. that being said he did look less in shape then he usually does.

W

we will rock you

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
aftermath of the win for khabib was not needed who knows if he keeps the belt mostly likely he will be suspended i think and striped of the belt he should fight t ferguson next

tweedy_1313

tweedy_1313

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Tony ferguson would take him I reckon he's no joke either fight of the night was the co-main. Khabib also demanded highest ufc payout for re-match with mcgregor.

tweedy_1313

tweedy_1313

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Possible he could still bounce back in better condition like the diaz 2 fight if he gets his re-match.

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
He will bounce back... off the canvas :D his attitude was funny for 1 or 2 fights, but got boring to me quickly to where it just became annoying. I'm surprised anyone even cares anymore.
Possible he could still bounce back in better condition like the diaz 2 fight if he gets his re-match.

R

rudy988

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It was a good match , I like that simplest move won the fight , the tight ;)

S

santiago matias

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
khabib is really a terrorist :D

Federal_001

Federal_001

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Khabib Very a strong in terms of humanity, such little people among fighters!

tweedy_1313

tweedy_1313

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
He will bounce back... off the canvas :D his attitude was funny for 1 or 2 fights, but got boring to me quickly to where it just became annoying. I'm surprised anyone even cares anymore.
He was real bad ass in the press confrence before the fight. Khabib and his sambo fighting style no one can match his ground game. Would like to see Tony Ferguson fight khabib hopefully he could teach khabib a lesson once and for all.

Nintendo

Nintendo

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In the end, Conor is a multi division World Champion. And has made more money and anyone in MMA history.

Ahoy

Ahoy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In the end, Conor is a multi division World Champion. And has made more money and anyone in MMA history.

Conor McGregor is not multi division champ - he is NO division champ. He doesnt hold any belt in UFC at the moment. He lost them all. So please dont say this trash. Its not right.