TudorPithon

TudorPithon

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
I think Khabib is in a good form but McGregor is crazy! so i think McGregor will beat him.

Nintendo

Nintendo

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think Mcgregor is overrated fighter have inflated by the ufc has never beaten anyone important, lost to nick diaz and narrowly won another fight, and Diaz is a mediocre fighter in my opinion.
I just hope this fight not this fixed, and Khabib win.

He has never beaten anyone important ??? You do follow MMA right?

So he lost to NATE* Diaz who was a short notice replacement in a weight class 2 above Conor's weight class. Anyone who knows the fight game knows it is a big deal when fighting the naturally bigger opponent. Not to mention when your fight camp was revolved around a different opponent at a lower weight class. Conor accommodated the short notice replacement.

Also, he KO'd Jose Also in 13 seconds. Aldo was the pound for pound best Fighter in the UFC at the time and had not lost a fight in over 10 years.

Last edited:
ammje

ammje

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Jose Aldo, and other Brazilians are no longer anything, since he came usada.
José aldo, Eddie Alvarez, and another major fighter?

So he lost to NATE* Diaz who was a short notice replacement in a weight class 2 above Conor's weight class. Anyone who knows the fight game knows it is a big deal when fighting the naturally bigger opponent. Not to mention when your fight camp was revolved around a different opponent at a lower weight class. Conor accommodated the short notice replacement.

Also, he KO'd Jose Also in 13 seconds. Aldo was the pound for pound best Fighter in the UFC at the time and had not lost a fight in over 10 years.

BHowell44

BHowell44

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Khabib is going to win this fight for sure in under 2.5 rounds. I guarantee it!

619Leafs

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In my opinion I think McGregor is going to win.

Nintendo

Nintendo

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Jose Aldo, and other Brazilians are no longer anything, since he came usada.
José aldo, Eddie Alvarez, and another major fighter?

Dustin Poirier
Max Holloway
Chad Mendes

Kamnerobot

Kamnerobot

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am from Russia, and I think Khabib have better chances to win this battle, but I support Conor, because his fighting style is more entertaining.

Ahoy

Ahoy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
15 more hours to go! Im soooo hyped... Hope Khabib mauls the chicken!

S

Salavat Kozhakhmetov

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Easy win for Khabib go go Eagle

Bodomovac

Bodomovac

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would like a dominant win for Khabib, but McGregor is a special talent.

This event is going to be special :D

Ahoy

Ahoy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would like a dominant win for Khabib, but McGregor is a special talent.

This event is going to be special :D

This is going to be HUGE! Also the main card is packed AF.

Tony vs Pettis can be a great fight too!

theothermj

theothermj

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think if Khabib fights a smart fight, he can win pretty easily. It would be like a GSP fight, but with a little more violence and a probable finish (by submission). If he's careless when shooting, or he thinks it would be a more exciting fight if he stands a little and bangs, it could be lights out. The obnoxious Irish asshole always has a good plan and always implements it.

Pretty much how I feel. Khabib needs to avoid any "machismo" and try and stand toe to toe... let his pain infliction happen on the ground. I'm also curious to see if the lay off makes Connor "less sharp" which could be devastating.

On the other hand if Connor catches him with a stiff left hook as he tries to close distance could be lights out. Your right he is an ass but is always prepared and brings a plan.

I normally DVR the under card, sometimes the main event if its free. Wife works Sunday so I can sit and watch the fights, sorta like the old wrestling shows Sunday morning...only better.

We may try to get together with some friends to share the cost but I doubt it. Hard to stay up late for me.

nop9gok

nop9gok

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Habib will win, both fighters are good but ...

Federal_001

Federal_001

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Хабиб победа однозначно!!!

K

kapobar

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think Khabib will win,but depence how will match stand

Everbane

Everbane

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ten hours before the most anticipated fight .. Is this day really! I really hope that the fight will be spectacular ...

S

skaterick

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
face plant

lets all hope that Irish punk gets put in his place !

Bambini7777

Bambini7777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
after such antics, I would not give victory, and I would give a penalty

nop9gok

nop9gok

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well,Habib win,but the belts were not handed over, after the battle a scandal, a fight, Habib was provoked, insulted ...

ammje

ammje

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello, mcgregor fan, tell me you say now? conor not only lost, was humiliated, and I knew he was just an invention over the UFC, a fighter overrated, inflated by advertising, as I said before the fight, I was right. :D

voli106

voli106

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Habib will win he always achieves his goal of luck in a fight

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
There was little doubt that the iron bet was congratulations for all Habib fans on defending the title, the belt.