Khabib vs McGregor Who win ????

Zhubiitis

Zhubiitis

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
please vote

i think Khabib crush McGregor your opinion??

pandaboy

pandaboy

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
please vote

i think Khabib crush McGregor your opinion??

Hope Conor will win. Khabib asked president of russia to free big theif from prison only because he is his friend and sponsor. Very many people from russia wants victory for Conor. Khabib is not fighter, hi is person who like hugs...

Everbane

Everbane

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I really expect this fight and I hope it will turn out to be worthy, colorful and emotional! I will not support a particular fighter, but I think Conor will win ..

OzExorcist

OzExorcist

Broomcorn's uncle
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

Erm... for the obvious reasons?

Now it's got me thinking about Khabib walking out in a "free hugs" tshirt, which would be comedy gold too.

Anywho, my actual thoughts on the fight are I have no idea who's going to win, but I suspect it'll be one-sided: either Conor by early KO like the Aldo fight (Khabib does love to leap in leading with his face...) or Khabib in dominant fashion on the ground.

I'm hoping for the former, but kind of expecting the latter.

FastOne

FastOne

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
I think and hope it'll be a great fight. It has to be.

zam220

zam220

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm from Russia, but I support Conor McGregor !The only reason is very simple, I don't like Habib! And I wish Conor MсGregor good luck !

weezy1312

weezy1312

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
TN
Chips
khabib is a master of grappling no one is better than him , conor is too ****y and a big mouth but also an amazing fighter so he back it up and i think on this one conor got it. but the ultimate fighter is georges st pierre .

VITOS

VITOS

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
At the time of the fight against Habib McGregor downtime in MMA will be almost two full years. Given that the last big Irish training camp was focused only on the boxing part, of course, there are questions as qualitatively Conor managed to once again plunge into mixed martial arts. And in general in sports.

99TERRANCE99

99TERRANCE99

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The mouthy crap talker that never ever stops needs to lose

Shishkin30

Shishkin30

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I look forward to Conor's victory. But there will be a heavy fight.

P

pierreb292

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This fight would be awesome. Go Conor :)

B

Barbarik

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
A very heated battle will be, I would like to see Conor win.

smknginmaine

smknginmaine

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My $ is on Conor. How can I bet against the guy? And I got him at +147 back in August.

ssi8

ssi8

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For Nurmagomedov and McGregor their fight - the most important in my career I'll be rooting for Macgregor

RidersFan

RidersFan

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This is a hard one to pick. If Khabib can take Conor down and keep him down, then he will win and could even stop Conor in the first couple rounds. If he can’t he’ll have a bad night because his striking is very basic. I don’t think Conor has to KO him to win because if he can get up quickly and stop a few take downs he could pick him a part on the feet and win a decision.

Bambini7777

Bambini7777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
for me it does not matter, it's two chicken

Nintendo

Nintendo

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Khabib will be shooting immediately in hopes to hold conor down whole fight. If the fight stays on the feet Conor may even get him out of there in round 1.

M

Muzyka1996

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't like 2 fighters, but I think Conor will win

jus7_play3r

jus7_play3r

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Definitely very interesting game world will be watching this match, they invested a lot of money and a lot of honor and glory, pride and leadership to see who is - well? Pity that the time is not suitable for my country, but will be seen already recording of the match! Good luck to both and - best to beat (or - well prepared for this match)

R

Richardszabo

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I really like the MMA, I think more exciting sport like boxing.
Who will win? It's hard to say because McGregor returns to the MMA after 2 years.It can easily be a surprise victory, you can not know what form McGregor is.

ammje

ammje

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think Mcgregor is overrated fighter have inflated by the ufc has never beaten anyone important, lost to nick diaz and narrowly won another fight, and Diaz is a mediocre fighter in my opinion.
I just hope this fight not this fixed, and Khabib win.

mtl mile end

mtl mile end

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I think if Khabib fights a smart fight, he can win pretty easily. It would be like a GSP fight, but with a little more violence and a probable finish (by submission). If he's careless when shooting, or he thinks it would be a more exciting fight if he stands a little and bangs, it could be lights out. The obnoxious Irish asshole always has a good plan and always implements it.