Khabib Nurmagomedov VS Floyd Mayweather

Sliva603ynwa

Sliva603ynwa

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Do not forget, Habib - Dagestan. They honor traditions. One of the most important is to respect the father. I doubt that Nurmagamedov Sr. will approve this show. First of all, Habib will listen to the father, not the promoter.

MikeCarasone

MikeCarasone

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This fight would never happen in the octagon and there’s no way Floyd will lose in the boxing ring. His defensive skills and counter attacking is second to none, especially a non professional boxer. I’d love to see Floyd get beat but it’s not gonna happen. He won’t take a fight where he will lose.

Sss888111

Sss888111

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Floyd would win. He has his fights handpicked for drawing the most money in, while remaining a safe fight for himself. Rides the hype basically. Wouldn't be a close fight, that said... any fight can turn from just one lucky punch.

I like how Floyd Boxing, of course according to the rules of Boxing, he can easily win!

K

ksean

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
probably not, Khabib is too boring and wouldn't bring in enough money for Mayweather's time. Khabib would get knocked out in 3 rounds easy.

Sss888111

Sss888111

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Do not forget, Habib - Dagestan. They honor traditions. One of the most important is to respect the father. I doubt that Nurmagamedov Sr. will approve this show. First of all, Habib will listen to the father, not the promoter.

Of course, I never forget,all right you say!:deal:

G

GameTooHard

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

If they were fine with Conor calling some guys on his team terrorists they're not gonna mind Floyd saying he's going to "beat his ass". The Conor trash talk is way worse than the Floyd trash talk.

J

jofieloviedo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Never gonna happen

I just think it is a waste of time that fight is never gonna happen and if it does happen khabib is gonna lose he has no chance. Mcgregor couldn't win agains floyd and I know khabib beated connor but it was cause' Mcgregor was to much time without a fight and on the other hand Mcgregor is better boxing than Khabib. If connor couldn't defeat Floyd Mayweather less Khabib

Sss888111

Sss888111

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I just think it is a waste of time that fight is never gonna happen and if it does happen khabib is gonna lose he has no chance. Mcgregor couldn't win agains floyd and I know khabib beated connor but it was cause' Mcgregor was to much time without a fight and on the other hand Mcgregor is better boxing than Khabib. If connor couldn't defeat Floyd Mayweather less Khabib

Well opinion, partly you are right!:rolleyes:

F

fantasyyboyy

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It will only show it is clearly a lot of money!

Freeman748

Freeman748

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would like to see this fight, but I think that this probably will not happen!

DieCosta

DieCosta

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
fake fight

I am a pro boxer and my opinio its not going to happens if it they do aggrement will be in boxing rules Floyd always its saying about the cage but its not true he will never fight into the octogon . khabibb its a exelent MMA fighter probaly one of the best in history but in a boxing macth you can only use puches Floyd is the most skillfull boxer ever in boxing so if it happens will be same as the fight againts Connor.

K

kolenval

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
habib not responsible for his words

Vorem

Vorem

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Khabib - Hypocritical man, needs to fight with Tony Ferguson, or let the belt loose

E

Enthusiast

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The rematch with Conor would be much brighter than the battle with Khabib, and the Khabib itself, in my opinion, would not go to it.

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Khabib - Hypocritical man, needs to fight with Tony Ferguson, or let the belt loose
watch your tongue, not the one who has to fight with. He is certainly not afraid to fight with anyone, you will see that this battle will take place if Habib remains in the UFS

Max Diver

Max Diver

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Mayweather should stay home. He losted to Pacquiao and they gave him the victory. He might not be that lucky this time.
I hope Khabib wins.

R

Richardszabo

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't think this match would be created in 2019, but possible in the future, but only if Khabib Nurmagomedov not lose the title. I think Mcgregor's match won't, withdraws within a short time.

RutgersOneTime

RutgersOneTime

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
are we talking about boxing or mma?

G

ggteam2

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
No chances for Khabib(sorry to say that). NO way in whole world Khabib wants to fight Floyd. Conor did that for fun, or money or something else, but Khabib is not that kind of a person that Conor is.

S

SMOKIN_ACES

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
khabib doesnt have boxing background but conor does, so a rematch with conor would be better and it would sell out more.

D

digdug0037

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I wouldn't pay to see it! After the Mayweather/Conner fight I came to the conclusion that a UFC fighter has no chance in the ring with a world class fighter. If he wants to box he needs to switch and work his way up to it. I believe in time it would be possible for them to become good enough as they already train and do small striking training anyway. But that Conner/Mayweather fight was a show only. Everyone said it lasted a lot longer than they expected, but it was pretty clear that Mayweather didn't want to ruin it by KO'ing him in the first round. I won't say Conner looked horrible, just totally out of his league.