Chips
it would not be bad to see this fight

G

GameTooHard

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You can't say Khabib is better than Conor, you could say only ''Khabib is better wrestler than Conor''.

Khabib is better than Conor in MMA... He worked him over in their fight as most people who watch MMA expected.

Conor is an incredible counter-puncher, he's great at using his movement and counter-punching to create knockouts. However he is weak on the ground, as seen in all of his fights where he avoids having to grapple. Against most people it hasn't been a problem as he's either been able to manage with mediocre grappling or just end the fight in the fist 30 seconds. He's also got a serious flaw in his conditioning, as the Nate Diaz fight demonstrated. Against Khabib we not only saw someone who could consistently break Conor's defensive and move the fight to the ground but also someone who had better conditioning and was willing to go the distance with Conor.

I will admit that I don't enjoy Khabib fights pretty much what so ever. His ability to force people to the ground is impressive but after that you have to watch infant punches hit someone in the face 200 times before you can end the fight.

Sss888111

Sss888111

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Floyd is obviously not going to participate in a MMA bout considering he's 40 years old and has already cemented his legacy as one of the greatest if not the greatest defensive boxer of all time.

Khabib's fighting style involves him getting on top of someone and then slowly hitting them until they've had enough or the clock runs out. He doesn't try and stand up and strike with people.

Khabib also doesn't pull an audience and Mayweather does so any fight would end up being a 95/5 split Mayweather/Khabib.

I also think that Floyd is unlikely to ever participate in MMA, and he will remain the greatest and invincible boxer, respectively, I also think that no matter how Habib did not train in Boxing, he will never win Floyd! But still, I would see a fight between them, it is for Boxing)

Sss888111

Sss888111

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You can't say Khabib is better than Conor, you could say only ''Khabib is better wrestler than Conor''.

I can say with confidence that Khabib is better than Connor, it is unlikely that Conor will be able to take revenge, again everything will end in victory, you know who)

Sss888111

Sss888111

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
We can expect anything from Mayweather from now on because it's seems that he is following Mike's footsteps, anyway, he is Money, he would probably do any match for a big buck. #Exhibition matches on the way

I stand by your opinion too!

Sss888111

Sss888111

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Khabib is better than Conor in MMA... He worked him over in their fight as most people who watch MMA expected.

Conor is an incredible counter-puncher, he's great at using his movement and counter-punching to create knockouts. However he is weak on the ground, as seen in all of his fights where he avoids having to grapple. Against most people it hasn't been a problem as he's either been able to manage with mediocre grappling or just end the fight in the fist 30 seconds. He's also got a serious flaw in his conditioning, as the Nate Diaz fight demonstrated. Against Khabib we not only saw someone who could consistently break Conor's defensive and move the fight to the ground but also someone who had better conditioning and was willing to go the distance with Conor.

I will admit that I don't enjoy Khabib fights pretty much what so ever. His ability to force people to the ground is impressive but after that you have to watch infant punches hit someone in the face 200 times before you can end the fight.

Well, you're undeniably the expert!)):D

S

Salavat Kozhakhmetov

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Mayweather win if will boxing rules by TKO it's easy fight for him

Jilty

Jilty

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Khabib has better conditioning than Floyd, I think he'd win to be honest.
Conor's hype isn't there so there would be a lot less money but I'm pretty sure Khabib would be happy with 10 and Floyd would accept 40 so yeah haha. Floyd has respect and so does Khabib so he might even tee it up just to pass some of that on.

johnny tigre

johnny tigre

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Khabib cannot box, he is a grappler and Floyd is a dancer.
Let us see rematches between conor / khabib and floyd / pacman,

So that we get rob of our money again.... LOL

Sss888111

Sss888111

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Khabib has better conditioning than Floyd, I think he'd win to be honest.
Conor's hype isn't there so there would be a lot less money but I'm pretty sure Khabib would be happy with 10 and Floyd would accept 40 so yeah haha. Floyd has respect and so does Khabib so he might even tee it up just to pass some of that on.

Khabib better prepared physically, but at the expense of having to vygrat, it had not come out, as if he's not ready for boxing!:confused:

Sss888111

Sss888111

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Khabib cannot box, he is a grappler and Floyd is a dancer.
Let us see rematches between conor / khabib and floyd / pacman,

So that we get rob of our money again.... LOL

All right you say, but what do you mean lost money?;)

Rui Ferreira

Rui Ferreira

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
What do you think, will this fight take place in 2019 and if so, what are the prospects for Khabib?:icon_comp
It would be a good fight, more to be in boxing for sure Floyd Mayweather would win, but I find it hard to happen because he would not have the same marketing fight as Conor McGregor

Sss888111

Sss888111

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It would be a good fight, more to be in boxing for sure Floyd Mayweather would win, but I find it hard to happen because he would not have the same marketing fight as Conor McGregor

May be:eek:

J

Jam_V92

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I do not think it will happen but if it happens it would win Floyd

Sliva603ynwa

Sliva603ynwa

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Nurmagamedov will win if the fight takes place in the octagon, according to the UFC rules. He just strangle Floyd. And in the boxing ring, no one has a chance against Mayweather. Floyd with diapers beats snouts like Conor.

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
We can see and in the ring Habib will win, I will explain why, firstly Habib is younger, he is more enduring, Floyd is already aged, and secondly Habib pulls up punches in the rack, works in the ring.

Sss888111

Sss888111

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Nurmagamedov will win if the fight takes place in the octagon, according the UFC rules. He just strangle Floyd. And in the boxing ring, no one has a chance against Mayweather. Floyd with diapers beats snouts like Conor.

I liked the phrase - "He just strangle Floyd.":):):)

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Floyd would win. He has his fights handpicked for drawing the most money in, while remaining a safe fight for himself. Rides the hype basically. Wouldn't be a close fight, that said... any fight can turn from just one lucky punch.