Khabib Nurmagomedov VS Floyd Mayweather

Sss888111

Sss888111

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What do you think, will this fight take place in 2019 and if so, what are the prospects for Khabib?:icon_comp

S

SlowRollAA

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I do not see it happening, I would rather see a rematch with Conor.

Gaviria8

Gaviria8

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
No, Floyd knows Khabib doesn't sell, He's just famous because Conor McGregor, It's actually easier to see a rematch with the real man of the MMA.

Sss888111

Sss888111

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Maybe it would be interesting, although Conor again not so many chances, Khabib is clearly better, he certainly does not get high, does not drink alcohol and drugs, he knows who he is and what he wants!

Sss888111

Sss888111

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I do not see it happening, I would rather see a rematch with Conor.

No, Floyd knows Khabib doesn't sell, He's just famous because Conor McGregor, It's actually easier to see a rematch with the real man of the MMA.

Khabib famous due to the fact that he's a top!!! A Conor just conceited showman, I will not refuse to see again lying Conora

PelyaMX

PelyaMX

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Personally I hope it will never happen... this show is huge disrespect to all boxers & ufc fighters as well.

OzExorcist

OzExorcist

Broomcorn's uncle
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
No I don't think it would ever happen, because why would it, but if we did suddenly get transported to a bizarro parallel universe where that fight got booked, Mayweather would box Khabib up because Khabib isn't very good at boxing.
Maybe it would be interesting, although Conor again not so many chances, Khabib is clearly better, he certainly does not get high, does not drink alcohol and drugs, he knows who he is and what he wants!

Khabib is clearly better at what? And better than whom? Better than Conor at MMA? No argument. But better than Floyd (or even Conor) at boxing?!? Sorry but no.

And sure, Khabib doesn't drink or do drugs, but I fail to see how that makes him better at the two things that would be important in a fight like this: boxing, and selling PPVs.

Plus I hate to say it, but despite the fact that he does drink and that he almost certainly does do drugs, I think there's a good argument to be made that Conor is actually healthier than Khabib. Conor always makes weight (even when he was fighting at 145) and he doesn't miss fights. Khabib struggles to make weight and spends a lot of time off sick or injured. And for all Conor's many faults, you can't deny that he knows both who he is and what he wants...

weezy1312

weezy1312

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
TN
Chips
it is sad to see that everything now is only about the money not the sport anymore... i dont think it will happen because it wont get floyd enough money and if it happens well khabib will get dominated in a terrible way he stands a 0 chance.

OzExorcist

OzExorcist

Broomcorn's uncle
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
it is sad to see that everything now is only about the money not the sport anymore...

To be fair though, this is boxing we're talking about. It's pretty much always been about the money: that's why they call it prizefighting :p

Aristodemus_

Aristodemus_

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
World class boxers can't beat Mayweather, these fights are risk free money for him. It's just a sparring session.

Sss888111

Sss888111

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Personally I hope it will never happen... this show is huge disrespect to all boxers & ufc fighters as well.

On the one hand you are right, but unfortunately a lot of money helps to solve everything!

Sss888111

Sss888111

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
No I don't think it would ever happen, because why would it, but if we did suddenly get transported to a bizarro parallel universe where that fight got booked, Mayweather would box Khabib up because Khabib isn't very good at boxing.

Khabib is clearly better at what? And better than whom? Better than Conor at MMA? No argument. But better than Floyd (or even Conor) at boxing?!? Sorry but no.

And sure, Khabib doesn't drink or do drugs, but I fail to see how that makes him better at the two things that would be important in a fight like this: boxing, and selling PPVs.

Plus I hate to say it, but despite the fact that he does drink and that he almost certainly does do drugs, I think there's a good argument to be made that Conor is actually healthier than Khabib. Conor always makes weight (even when he was fighting at 145) and he doesn't miss fights. Khabib struggles to make weight and spends a lot of time off sick or injured. And for all Conor's many faults, you can't deny that he knows both who he is and what he wants...

Good point! But if Conor was any healthier, he probably wouldn't have lost. I know who Conor is and what he wants, but it is unlikely to help him well in future fights, Khabib, I agree never will win at Floyd on Boxing, as well as Floyd will not win at Conor and Habib in UFC, but nevertheless fight Floyd - Conor took place!

Sss888111

Sss888111

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
it is sad to see that everything now is only about the money not the sport anymore... i dont think it will happen because it wont get floyd enough money and if it happens well khabib will get dominated in a terrible way he stands a 0 chance.

On expense chance and money I agree, but all same can happen, something epic)

unnamed72

unnamed72

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
NO! ONLY REMATCH WITH CONOR!!!:reddy:

weezy1312

weezy1312

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
TN
Chips
To be fair though, this is boxing we're talking about. It's pretty much always been about the money: that's why they call it prizefighting :p
true but at an extend , khabib dont have any boxing skills whatsoever to challenge him that's the disgusting part.... after watching tyson fury come back , then we might see big ads to watch a khabib boxing ? ..... he should stick to the ufc where he can dominate....

Sss888111

Sss888111

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Did any of you bet on Conor vs Khabib?

Bambini7777

Bambini7777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
if it is, then it is again not an equal fight:)

G

GameTooHard

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Floyd is obviously not going to participate in a MMA bout considering he's 40 years old and has already cemented his legacy as one of the greatest if not the greatest defensive boxer of all time.

Khabib's fighting style involves him getting on top of someone and then slowly hitting them until they've had enough or the clock runs out. He doesn't try and stand up and strike with people.

Khabib also doesn't pull an audience and Mayweather does so any fight would end up being a 95/5 split Mayweather/Khabib.

Gaviria8

Gaviria8

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You can't say Khabib is better than Conor, you could say only ''Khabib is better wrestler than Conor''.

99TERRANCE99

99TERRANCE99

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Another payday for Floyd

S

sryImPro

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
We can expect anything from Mayweather from now on because it's seems that he is following Mike's footsteps, anyway, he is Money, he would probably do any match for a big buck. #Exhibition matches on the way

GRIN281289

GRIN281289

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I consider that Habib has to be excluded from the mixed single combats on a constant basis .