How do you feel about women's rights?

D

DADDY O

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I did not intend to comment negatively your post if i did not found interesting your post i will not respond on this,is my opinion of course however that concerns the athletes ... :) good luck also to the tables

I'm cool love to debate but respectfully take it easy and thanks for sharing

shinedown.45

shinedown.45

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I saw the title of this thread and immediately thought we took a step back down the evolutionary scale, but really, who has to ask such a silly question.
The question in itself is sexist, is it not?

pescaofish

pescaofish

Academic Poker
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
PA
Chips
Daddy I have news for you: women can do whatever they want!

If they don't play some sports is only because they are given the luxury of a separate competition like in the Olympic games.

They are in fact choosing which games they play with men and which they play alone!

Picatrix

Picatrix

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I will only said this once please don't disrespect me or anyone else here for that matter check yourself and watch how you speak to people maybe you have a lot of growing up to do. Don't play games here play them at the tables don't answer something playing around and then try and act like you are about that life don't be a cyber thug. I would appreciate from here on out you keep your comments to yourself first and last warning don't be so immature people here have kids already in their lives. And the funny thing about it all is I wasn't even rude to you I was cool about it we all have a right to our opinions I actually could have went hard on you so please don't be so soft ready to attack and mean while we are supposed to know you are being sarcastic sure good one sunshine good luck to you and good luck at the tables and in life the mad chatter lmao

Lol why don't you stop being so soft. He just said are you retarded and you wrote some long ass paragraph insulting him, you sound like the soft one lmao

shinedown.45

shinedown.45

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Lol why don't you stop being so soft. He just said are you retarded and you wrote some long ass paragraph insulting him, you sound like the soft one lmao
Some look at back and forth name calling as immature, which IMO is weak as it takes strength and brains to refrain from sinking to an immature level.
I personally could care less if anyone called me a name, I know who I am.

P

PLAYFUL1

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Awesume that we have Women Rights, just getting better every day , Playful can hardly wait for tommorrow:D

dj11

dj11

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Any reason behind your choice? Thanks for sharing and good luck at the tables

A quick infielder is a good probability. If one comes along with a modified (enough to be considered overhand) pitching style, I could see a reliever spot.

Doubt we'd see an outfielder, but maybe a catcher.

Women's baseball (NOT softball) plays just like the baseball we all know and love.

It is interesting to note that most major league hitters can not hit college level women's softball pitchers, even with the bigger ball.

B

B1BOMBER

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Well DADDY O I hope and pray that the criminal known as HRC does not become president of anything but her prison knitting club. I support women's rights if they are deserved. I would not mind seeing a woman president if she is honest, intelligent, and has the best interest of America and Americans. HRC is a criminal. She has belittled women after her perverted husband Slick Willy sexually assaulted or raped them. I would love to have a female president if it was someone with integrity like Sara Palin.:D:D

SMD Jabroni

SMD Jabroni

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I will only said this once please don't disrespect me or anyone else here for that matter check yourself and watch how you speak to people maybe you have a lot of growing up to do. Don't play games here play them at the tables don't answer something playing around and then try and act like you are about that life don't be a cyber thug. I would appreciate from here on out you keep your comments to yourself first and last warning don't be so immature people here have kids already in their lives. And the funny thing about it all is I wasn't even rude to you I was cool about it we all have a right to our opinions I actually could have went hard on you so please don't be so soft ready to attack and mean while we are supposed to know you are being sarcastic sure good one sunshine good luck to you and good luck at the tables and in life the mad chatter lmao
oh thank you so much for taking it easy on me.
I have no idea what turmoil and anguish i would be in if you decided to go hard on me.
thank you for your mercy.

just in case you did not get it again, THAT WAS SARCASM.

angelluv725

angelluv725

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

:D lol I resemble that remark.. My poker name is babysosoft.. lol. Just kidding.. Interesting thread..:D

D

DADDY O

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I saw the title of this thread and immediately thought we took a step back down the evolutionary scale, but really, who has to ask such a silly question.
The question in itself is sexist, is it not?

If that's the way you feel that's your right thanks for sharing and good luck at the tables

Daddy I have news for you: women can do whatever they want!

If they don't play some sports is only because they are given the luxury of a separate competition like in the Olympic games.

They are in fact choosing which games they play with men and which they play alone!

Me myself I'm all for it I've seen it first hand thanks for sharing and good luck at the tables

And that's your right to your opinion thank you sunshine thanks for sharing and good luck at the tables

Some look at back and forth name calling as immature, which IMO is weak as it takes strength and brains to refrain from sinking to an immature level.
I personally could care less if anyone called me a name, I know who I am.

It's hard for some to understand what maturity is there egos are way to soft often finding themselves in situations they had no business in anyway thanks for sharing and good luck at the tables

Awesume that we have Women Rights, just getting better every day , Playful can hardly wait for tommorrow:D

The moment will be here soon enough our first female president thanks for sharing and good luck at the tables

A quick infielder is a good probability. If one comes along with a modified (enough to be considered overhand) pitching style, I could see a reliever spot.

Doubt we'd see an outfielder, but maybe a catcher.

Women's baseball (NOT softball) plays just like the baseball we all know and love.

It is interesting to note that most major league hitters can not hit college level women's softball pitchers, even with the bigger ball.

I couldn't agree with you anymore Football different story unless the woman was like China(r.i.p.) or better good luck at the tables

Well DADDY O I hope and pray that the criminal known as HRC does not become president of anything but her prison knitting club. I support women's rights if they are deserved. I would not mind seeing a woman president if she is honest, intelligent, and has the best interest of America and Americans. HRC is a criminal. She has belittled women after her perverted husband Slick Willy sexually assaulted or raped them. I would love to have a female president if it was someone with integrity like Sara Palin.:D:D

Sarah p and her family can and should have a reality show on mtv or showtime. Given our choices I would have to go with her this dude would have us go to war over a tweet. Thanks for sharing and good luck at the tables

oh thank you so much for taking it easy on me.
I have no idea what turmoil and anguish i would be in if you decided to go hard on me.
thank you for your mercy.

just in case you did not get it again, THAT WAS SARCASM.

Once again I wish you the best if I didn't know any better You seem thirsty for attention have you been neglected all of your life or just bored with yourself time to move on never should have commented on this thread anyway good luck at the tables and thanks for the post ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
SMD Jabroni

SMD Jabroni

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I thought there were rules against spamming.
reply all in one long giant post that no one is going to read like a normal person.
also, good luck at the tables!

Tammy

Tammy

Can I help you?
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I thought there were rules against spamming.
reply all in one long giant post that no one is going to read like a normal person.
also, good luck at the tables!

Merged his posts. Not sure how anyone feels about that...me being a woman and all...;)

Please use multi-quote function in the future! Thanks!:)

T

Two6JJ

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would like to know if a woman is president does that mean that women can finally attain equal pay in the work place? Or will Hillary be working for 30% less?

D

DADDY O

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would like to know if a woman is president does that mean that women can finally attain equal pay in the work place? Or will Hillary be working for 30% less?

All men and women shall be created equal today and tomorrow and forever congratulations president Clinton it's a new era and if you don't like it deal with it thanks for sharing and good luck at the tables change is here

Picatrix

Picatrix

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
All men and women shall be created equal today and tomorrow and forever congratulations president Clinton it's a new era and if you don't like it deal with it thanks for sharing and good luck at the tables change is here
You misspelled president trump HAHAHAHHAHA

D

DADDY O

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You misspelled president trump HAHAHAHHAHA

Don't be a grizzly bear be a care bear May God bless you and have a great day sunshine thanks for sharing and good luck at the tables lol be nice or be trump time to show your true colors

D

DADDY O

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Just so it's clear for those who can't seem to understand I am for women's rights and I simply asked the question because I believe it is possible and I wanted to see if anyone else felt the same way. I can't help it if people want to show their true colors. I asked a grown up question and expected a grown up answer not a sarcastic answer. we don't know eachother well enough to know when someone is playing around save that for the table chat. I assumed we all are mature enough to have respect for one another after all is this not our community. Anyway enjoy the rest of your weekend everyone and good luck at the tables

B

B1BOMBER

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Well DADDY O, my prayers were answered and we do not have a criminal as our first woman president. I feel that in itself proves there is a God. As I said before I feel a woman can do the job, but not that narcissist HRC. I would gladly vote for a woman if she has honor, intelligence, compassion, and is genuine. If HRC had been elected you would have seen her disdain for the United States of America.:D:D

D

DADDY O

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well DADDY O, my prayers were answered and we do not have a criminal as our first woman president. I feel that in itself proves there is a God. As I said before I feel a woman can do the job, but not that narcissist HRC. I would gladly vote for a woman if she has honor, intelligence, compassion, and is genuine. If HRC had been elected you would have seen her disdain for the United States of America.:D:D

I hope he doesn't grab someone you love between their legs takes their money or bully them. A criminal is what we got May God forgive me but even a blind person could see the facts they all lie and they all are sneaky but at the end of the day who has done more for the people either way congratulations didn't know you ran for president you're all the way up so before you start calling someone a criminal you should really educate yourself on the facts have a great night sunshine thanks for sharing and good luck at the tables

Picatrix

Picatrix

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I hope he doesn't grab someone you love between their legs takes their money or bully them. A criminal is what we got May God forgive me but even a blind person could see the facts they all lie and they all are sneaky but at the end of the day who has done more for the people either way congratulations didn't know you ran for president you're all the way up so before you start calling someone a criminal you should really educate yourself on the facts have a great night sunshine thanks for sharing and good luck at the tables
You are perhaps the most passive aggressive person I've met on this site.

D

Danc1u

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Womens and mens will never have the same rights,look at soccer...try view a woman`s match and then look a men`s match,is totaly another sport:)

D

DADDY O

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You are perhaps the most passive aggressive person I've met on this site.

I'm sorry you feel that way but guess you can't tell I have been defending myself and another from this treasure troll I don't know what you see but I've been cool with everyone so thanks for sharing and good luck at the tables check the thread the proof is in the pudding happy holidays to you and to all

Womens and mens will never have the same rights,look at soccer...try view a woman`s match and then look a men`s match,is totaly another sport:)

You have the right to your opinion hope you can have an open mind about it someday thanks for sharing and good luck at the tables

Last edited by a moderator:
zam220

zam220

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Women can do whatever they want! I personally do not have something against.