How do you feel about women's rights?

D

DADDY O

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Okay with our first female president on the way is it to early to start a real conversation about women playing with the men in any sports category for the near future if so which sport or sports and why? If not then why not give your reasons why or why not if you are not afraid of this subject please think about it really good before answering

J

jcla6985

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For the most part a woman can't do a sport like football or hockey like a man. Now if someone thinks it's a good business decision because they are an outlier and can keep up with the naturally stronger men, I think all women should have the right to try. I just hate when it's sexist if someone says they probably can't keep up. Men and woman are different psycially, it's fact.

J

jcla6985

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
But I will let them prove wrong, it's not impossible.

D

DADDY O

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For the most part a woman can't do a sport like football or hockey like a man. Now if someone thinks it's a good business decision because they are an outlier and can keep up with the naturally stronger men, I think all women should have the right to try. I just hate when it's sexist if someone says they probably can't keep up. Men and woman are different psycially, it's fact.

I must say I have personally seen a woman kick a mans butt on more than on occasion it truly depends on the woman but it can be done I guess time will tell thanks for sharing and good luck at the tables

D

DADDY O

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
But I will let them prove wrong, it's not impossible.

Safe call but true 2025 could be the beginning and I don't mind as long as they make sure it's safe I could see tennis or even better the nba but locker rooms become an issue a who different issue in itself. Good luck at the tables

D

DADDY O

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Wow I know this is not a stupid question so I guess you guys are really scared to answer this question sometimes saying nothing could actually say more than saying something expected more from you guys by now

Zorba

Zorba

Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AQ
Chips
Synchronised swimming, Because I don't know about you but I could do without seeing things like this.

You wont find many people here talking about if one sex is better than the other.

dj11

dj11

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Of the major sports, I'll guess the first gal will make the breakthrough in Baseball.

P

PLAYFUL1

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Playful is a woman who is grateful for all those women in the past that got where we are today!!!!:p

SMD Jabroni

SMD Jabroni

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't know...I liked it better when they couldn't vote.

maikl2602KML

maikl2602KML

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
every person is a person no matter men or women, and everyone has freedom of speech.I personally do not have something against.

M

max chong

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Serena Williams in tennis can win and what a player atrial men! Well, even women can in chess or cyber sport to compete with men! In other sports, it is very difficult

D

DADDY O

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Synchronised swimming, Because I don't know about you but I could do without seeing things like this.

You wont find many people here talking about if one sex is better than the other.

How do we add men?s synchronized swimming to the summer games? BECAUSE IT?S GLORIOUS - YouTube

Hilarious Synchronised Swimming Sketch - YouTube
Lol that would seem like a cool place to start. I never asked who is the better sex probably should read it again if you feel like it anyway thanks for sharing and good luck at the tables

D

DADDY O

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Of the major sports, I'll guess the first gal will make the breakthrough in Baseball.

Any reason behind your choice? Thanks for sharing and good luck at the tables

D

DADDY O

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Playful is a woman who is grateful for all those women in the past that got where we are today!!!!:p

That sounds great happy for you but how about answering the op thanks for sharing and good luck at the tables

D

DADDY O

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't know...I liked it better when they couldn't vote.

Wow I'm so sorry you feel like that and I assume you came into this world by your mother so yeah okay good luck with that freedom of speech smh sorry ladies

D

DADDY O

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
every person is a person no matter men or women, and everyone has freedom of speech.I personally do not have something against.

I guess thanks for sharing and good luck at the tables

D

DADDY O

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Serena Williams in tennis can win and what a player atrial men! Well, even women can in chess or cyber sport to compete with men! In other sports, it is very difficult

That is your opinion sure you are not alone thanks for sharing and good luck at the tables

SMD Jabroni

SMD Jabroni

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Wow I'm so sorry you feel like that and I assume you came into this world by your mother so yeah okay good luck with that freedom of speech smh sorry ladies
are you retarded?
i was obviously being overtly sarcastic.

for the record, i do not think it was better when women were not allowed to vote.
jeez.

D

DADDY O

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
also, i was adopted.

And I hope all has worked out for you but being adopted has nothing to do with this thread unless they raised you to believe what you do but you can always change it just have to have a open mind about it and good luck to you in life and at the tables

D

DADDY O

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
are you retarded?
i was obviously being overtly sarcastic.

for the record, i do not think it was better when women were not allowed to vote.
jeez.

I will only said this once please don't disrespect me or anyone else here for that matter check yourself and watch how you speak to people maybe you have a lot of growing up to do. Don't play games here play them at the tables don't answer something playing around and then try and act like you are about that life don't be a cyber thug. I would appreciate from here on out you keep your comments to yourself first and last warning don't be so immature people here have kids already in their lives. And the funny thing about it all is I wasn't even rude to you I was cool about it we all have a right to our opinions I actually could have went hard on you so please don't be so soft ready to attack and mean while we are supposed to know you are being sarcastic sure good one sunshine good luck to you and good luck at the tables and in life the mad chatter lmao

demibar

demibar

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
women have rights already, those who are in sports have not asked for this not women themselves because it's unfair to compete on equal men since men differ in strength and physically..one sport which could be involved and men and women might be Shooting,archery,ping pong there may be more but i dont think it's really important for women's rights

D

DADDY O

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
women have rights already, those who are in sports have not asked for this not women themselves because it's unfair to compete on equal men since men differ in strength and physically..one sport which could be involved and men and women might be Shooting,archery,ping pong there may be more but i dont think it's really important for women's rights

That's your opinion and your right to it no dispute about it but you see I only ask this question because I know women that have asked me this question personally who play sports also some female athletes themselves who feel they can compete with the men so I figured I see how my community feels about it feed back nothing more a simple question. Thanks for sharing and good luck at the tables

demibar

demibar

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
That's your opinion and your right to it no dispute about it but you see I only ask this question because I know women that have asked me this question personally who play sports also some female athletes themselves who feel they can compete with the men so I figured I see how my community feels about it feed back nothing more a simple question. Thanks for sharing and good luck at the tables
I did not intend to comment negatively your post if i did not found interesting your post i will not respond on this,is my opinion of course however that concerns the athletes ... :) good luck also to the tables