Greatest NBA player ever

KozakAlex

KozakAlex

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Who is the greatest NBA player ever. Is it Michael Jordan or is it LeBron James. Or could it be another such as Kareem Abdul-Jabbar. My pick is Michael Jordan ! What is yours.

I liked a couple of players Kobe Bryant and Shaquille Onil. I don't know anyone better than them. Probably will never be better players.

F

Freepokerfree

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi all!

Michael Jordan is the best reflected in the statistics, then there is personal taste, for pleasure: J stockton, M Ginobili, S pippen.
Thank you

:ah4::ac4:

Last edited:
T

tommyboobaa

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Michael Jordan 6-0 in the Finals. Never even had to go to game 7.

Rocky87345

Rocky87345

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think it's Michael Jordan. I may be biased though because I grew up watching him in his prime. I never saw Wilt Chamberlain play.

Dimission

Dimission

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Can't it be otherwise that this is Michael Jordan?

deeznutzz

deeznutzz

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Lebron isn't even a top 5 player of all time. Lacks the motivation and killer instinct that the greats have.
Not even a top 5 player? Lacks the motivation? Seriously?

deeznutzz

deeznutzz

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
1. Jordan
2. Lebron
3. Kareem
4. Bill Russell
5. Wilt
6. Tim Duncan
8. Oscar Robertson
9. Olajuwon
10. Shaq (5 seasons)

jhonsoto83

jhonsoto83

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For yesterday a very resounding victory for Los Angeles, now for today it is going for the second game, the series for my winner would be 4-2 los angeles champion

regden85

regden85

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think Lebron best basketball player ever, he is in fantastic physical shape for his age :eek:

cardartist85

cardartist85

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Michael Jordan, lets not be prisoners of the moment here. Lebron is this generation’s greatest. MJ is all time greatest. Those who watched him play know exactly what I mean too

cardartist85

cardartist85

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
1. Jordan
2. Lebron
3. Kareem
4. Bill Russell
5. Wilt
6. Tim Duncan
8. Oscar Robertson
9. Olajuwon
10. Shaq (5 seasons)

I have pretty close to the same list but Kobe where The Big O is. The Big O is right behind Jerry West for me

R

Richard Grant

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Michael Jordan is my favourite. Guy had a pyschology second to nobody.

cloroquiner

cloroquiner

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Michael Jordan, lets not be prisoners of the moment here. Lebron is this generation’s greatest. MJ is all time greatest. Those who watched him play know exactly what I mean too

Those who haven't seen Michael Jordan play can start by watching the documentary Last Dance.

deeznutzz

deeznutzz

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have pretty close to the same list but Kobe where The Big O is. The Big O is right behind Jerry West for me
Loved Kobe but I thought his game was a little too one dimensional to put him on the list. I can see taking off the big o but I think I would put Kevin Garnett in his place. Also I think you can reasonably argue that Wilt belongs anywhere from 5 to 1

D

DS3

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Those who haven't seen Michael Jordan play can start by watching the documentary Last Dance.

Yup- but quicker and easier is to just look up Jordan's top fifty plays on You Tube. LeBron James is a force (as so many such as Abdul Jabbar etc.) but Jordan was a phenom, plain and simple.

You watch Jordan footage and you are left in no doubt he would best James if he were playing today. It would be close but it would be like comparing Phil Mickelson to Tiger Woods.

M

Mike491

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It's Michael Jordan for sure. He won six titles with the Chicago Bulls.

K

Kenorgcom

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My greatest NBA player is Michael Jordan, because he won titles, quit playing basketball to play baseball, came back, and won more titles, and I like his shoes.