Luvart

Luvart

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Michael Jordan is the best NBA player ever.

But there are some other amazing players. I would say that Magic Johnson was a phenomenon. I think he is the most spectacular player we've ever seen in NBA. Also players like LeBron James or Dominique Wilkins are/were top class.

topcatbrazil

topcatbrazil

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think Lebron may someday become the best, but he has to win at least two nba titles. At this point I still believe Jordan was the greatest.

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The dude took nothing teams to the finals like 2 millions times in a row... your opinion is fair but not top 5??? Can I ask who the other 4 are since I'm assuming your top is mj like most other people.
Lebron isn't even a top 5 player of all time. Lacks the motivation and killer instinct that the greats have.

TeUnit

TeUnit

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I wish we could have seen Arvydas Sabonis in his prime in the NBA, might be a different discussion.

ACEWOLF56

ACEWOLF56

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
How is this even a question? Lebron was the man since Highschool and still doesn’t have 6 rings. Mike was cut from highschool and kids who never seen him play are STILL wearing his sneakers. Cmon man

Tbone461

Tbone461

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The greatest basketball player of all time is Jordan. He was the greatest competitor I have ever seen.

S

Steve Deeble

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
No doubt about it Jordan for sure.

Aremaz95

Aremaz95

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For me always Michael Jordan will be the greatest player and after him there is no other player like Kobe Bryant was many will say that Lebron James but is not as leader as they were these two giants of the NBA

Fishmasterbaiter

Fishmasterbaiter

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good Question

Gosh I'd say with out a doubt Air Jordan but that might just be because Im old and think everyone after him was a poser.....

AtiFCOD

AtiFCOD

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Michael Jordan of course. I dont think there will be better player in NBA. Plus he was the best in an era when there were a lot of very good players (Jabbar, Olajuwon, Pippen...).

ssangyongpoker

ssangyongpoker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Michael Jordan without a question.. don't get me wrong LeBron is up there, but not as close to jordan

my top 3 in order is jordan, kobe, lebron

T

TpaEnforcement

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Michael Jordan is the best of time. Has his champion ships to prove it. also had good team mates a side him.

WhiskeyFix

WhiskeyFix

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
It's so hard to compare players that never played against each other.

IMO it's Kareem or Jordan.

S

Salavat Kozhakhmetov

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Magic Johnson,Michael Jordan,Kareem Abdul-Jabbar

C

Cdub512

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It's MJ for sure. If anyone says Lebron, he still has a ways to go to get to GOAT level. Only thing with MJ is that he played baseball for a little bit. Supposedly that was an NBA ban for gambling, but kept under wraps. Since that would rock the league in a bad way.

Deedgee

Deedgee

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You could win a championship with five Lebrons, and I don't think you could say the same about Jordan or Kobe. In this context, LeBron is the greatest.

J

JaanRaio

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
thats be funny if jordan , and james going battle :D Then good to understand who is better, but i think thats a jordan.

J

Jam_V92

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Michael Jordan that should not be discussed