Free CardsChat Fantasy Football League - $15 and CC Merchandise!

LJG23

LJG23

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Seems we have some spread out threads so I figured I would start one to get an accurate interest level.

We can do as little as 10 teams or as many as 20, I personally like a 12 team league. I run all of my leagues threw ESPN but am open to other options. If you are interested please post here and PM ME YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS so I can send you the invite to the league.

R

REDSCARFACE

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I wouldn't mind doing being in the fantasy league if it's not to late. On the other hand Im can't send a pm but some how maybe write through a poker chat?

LJG23

LJG23

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Well it looks like there isn't that much interest in here right now, I have a league that is currently looking for a couple of members but its not cardschat. If we don't get anymore people interested here would you like an invite to that one?

There isn't a real rush right now but here in the next week something will either be started here or it won't. I know you can't PM yet so just let me know here.

LJG23

LJG23

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I wouldn't mind doing being in the fantasy league if it's not to late. On the other hand Im can't send a pm but some how maybe write through a poker chat?

Thanks Chris, If we can get REDSCARFACE back in here we would have four and be on our way to half way lol, still no rush but posting to reply to Scarface and to bump to the top to show we do have some interest.

LJG23

LJG23

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Bump one more time for those interested

We are up to five people, a couple more and I will go ahead create the league then give a deadline for people to sign up. After that we will make the league public in order to fill the remaining team spots.

If we are able to get this off with all cards chat members I will be willing to donate a $5+.50 tournament buy in to the winner. Having something to win brings out better competition...hopefully...

thecpkid

thecpkid

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
a sng to determine draft order in ps play money homegames

LJG23

LJG23

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
a sng to determine draft order in ps play money homegames

That is actually a damn good idea kid!!

I don't have the PS client but I'm sure we can find a client we all have or have access to in order to make that happen if we can all come together to get the league going that is!

LJG23

LJG23

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Alright peeps, the league has been created and invites have been sent to those who have sent me their email addresses we still have a few more openings please post here and PM me your email address so I can get you an invite.

Remember if we can get it filled with all cards chat members I am offering up a $5+.50 tournament buy in to the winner.

LJG23

LJG23

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Bump.

One more week to get this filled with CC members then we are going to open it up to the public in order to get it filled.

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Alright peeps, the league has been created and invites have been sent to those who have sent me their email addresses we still have a few more openings please post here and PM me your email address so I can get you an invite.

Remember if we can get it filled with all cards chat members I am offering up a $5+.50 tournament buy in to the winner.

$5 from me too, so $5 each for a $10 prizepool. :)

LJG23

LJG23

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
$5 from me too, so $5 each for a $10 prizepool. :)

How awesome thank you!! If we do get more people interested than just the five I will open it up to a 12 team league now that we are competing for a little more! Please PM me your email address if you haven't so I can send you an invite!

This is great for newer members like me (or older ones on a budget) to get in the mix during the football season.

If you can not PM please post here and let me know you are interested.

Spaceman

Spaceman

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Ok, I'll ask. Whats the CC fantasy football league you are talking about?

Luvart

Luvart

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Same question here.

What is this CardsChat Fantasy Football League?

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Ok, I'll ask. Whats the CC fantasy football league you are talking about?

Same question here.

What is this CardsChat Fantasy Football League?

First i hoped that it's about Premier League fantasy or whatever but sadly it is not as it seems it's about american football(NFL) which is probably why he mentioned ESPN ...

LJG23

LJG23

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
LJG23

LJG23

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
First i hoped that it's about Premier League fantasy or whatever but sadly it is not as it seems it's about american football(NFL) which is probably why he mentioned ESPN ...

Yeah I'd be in the same boat with the Premier League as you are with the NFL sorry man, but if you'd like to try it out it is free :D

Luvart

Luvart

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
If you are not familiar with fantasy sports, check this out to get familiar...

http://www.espn.com/fantasy/footbal...ay-fantasy-football-espn-fantasy-football-101

If it sounds like something you're interested in this would be a great places to try it out.

I will definitely check the whole fantasy sports thing thoroughly.

I'm interesting to see if there is Fantasy Football for european teams or if there is a way to earn some bucks too.....:cool:. It's the very beginning of the season, so we almost start from the zero.

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If this 2nd league does well this year we will look at 2 paid leagues next year - and maybe some money or prizes added to both.

This is a good year to learn how to do it for free!

A

Ando37

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am interested and available if there is space for me!

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If we get 12 people I might be willing to add some CC prizes. :)

Starting Hands - Poker Hand Nicknames Rankings - Poker Hands