Formula 1 2020 Season

Gah_JEC_13_Joi

Gah_JEC_13_Joi

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This season beyond the absence of public in the stands is more boring than ever. Ferrari is a complete crap, the only interesting thing is Max Verstappen but RB still doesn't reach Mercedes.
Two races were very nice.
Two were acceptable.
And two really boring.

And I think most of us are loving to see Ferrari suffer.

gallora

gallora

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
We don't like watching them skate without a fight.:stupido3:

H

Hanosch

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Too bad Hülkenberg couldn t stay one mor race to show some talent. He performed so well for just hopping by. Hope he ll get good chances next year. He needs to get a podium eventually.

Speaking of podiums... let s hope for some movement there next weekend.

Gah_JEC_13_Joi

Gah_JEC_13_Joi

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hope that Bahrain race, where they believe it will be laps faster than 60s, will be really good.

M

Mantones

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
WHAT A RACE now at Monza. It`s live and its the RED FLAG...HAM will get a 10 sec stop/go like giovinazzi...it could be a podium for McLaren. also for KIMI BWOAH

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
WHAT A RACE now at Monza. It`s live and its the RED FLAG...HAM will get a 10 sec stop/go like giovinazzi...it could be a podium for McLaren. also for KIMI BWOAH

Guess i'll wait for F1 to upload highlights to their youtube channel then lol :damnmate:

Gesshoo

Gesshoo

RIP Buck.
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What an exciting race that turned out to be!!! Well done Pierre Gasly!

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Finally watched today's race highlights ... One thing is for sure: Bottas is never going to succeed in Mercedes lol

94EXPOS

94EXPOS

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Was great to finally see a new winner in F1 and not another Lewis Hamilton win for a change. Usually the only thing interesting about F1 is the 1st lap. Then you subtract the interest level by 10% each lap and by lap 10 the race is usually over for all intents and purposes. Always seems to be about which team has the best cars, biggest bank account and not the skill of the drivers.

Herkstwin

Herkstwin

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Unfortunately, Formula 1 is still amazingly boring ! I start watching every year, but after 3-4 races, it’s all a waste of time.
I think refueling should be brought back in the race, and at least 3 tire suppliers would make the races more exciting !
And to increase the refuelling excitement, let's have three members of the pit crew running the fuel in 2 litre bowls from the other side of the track, zigzagging across the main straight. They pour it into the car, then run back for another bowl. Pit stops would be 10-15 minutes, giving back markers time to catch up to the leaders.
Usain Bolt would be hired by a smart team.

gallora

gallora

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
And to increase the refuelling excitement, let's have three members of the pit crew running the fuel in 2 litre bowls from the other side of the track, zigzagging across the main straight. They pour it into the car, then run back for another bowl. Pit stops would be 10-15 minutes, giving back markers time to catch up to the leaders.
Usain Bolt would be hired by a smart team.
Why make life so difficult for teams. It is enough by the regulations to reduce the streamlining of the cars and the times of the slip stream and the value of the pilot will return.:burnout:

A

Allyte

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hamilton NOT making it to podium yet again in Austria was great. Hopefully he does that in next race aswell ;)
I agree.
I love F1 but most races are boring now and way too predictable.
Needs some major changes

A

Allyte

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
valtteri bottas well done, I think he is a future champion
Sorry I just don’t agree.
He is decent but Hamilton is all over him.
I like Bottas but with Hamilton over rated and him nowhere near him is not good.
Nico won a championship in that car.
Says it all.
Bottas could but would need Hamilton out with an injury

P

Powell

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think It's very boring year by year to forma-1.for example Moto Gp point race for the championship very exciting.

A

Allyte

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Norris is the new goat and I can prove that.
Please do.
Max V and C Leclerc are the two who can show good pace in a poorer car.
I would like to know why you believe this or as I suspect, your just taking the pee and having a laugh trolling

Gah_JEC_13_Joi

Gah_JEC_13_Joi

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Please do.
Max V and C Leclerc are the two who can show good pace in a poorer car.
I would like to know why you believe this or as I suspect, your just taking the pee and having a laugh trolling
Are we forbidden to play?
Friend, get something to do with your life and stop being a bore.

A

Allyte

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Are we forbidden to play?
Friend, get something to do with your life and stop being a bore.
Think you miss understood what I asked. It was a honest question.
No need to answer now though as I now understand you were been sarcastic in your original post by this answer but I didn’t at the time.
Some commentators in f1 do go on as if he has a big future.
Sorry for any misunderstanding on my behalf

94EXPOS

94EXPOS

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
F1 is interesting in the first lap and then the interest dies as each lap gets completed. There is no parity amongst teams and you would have to be a fool to bet against Lewis Hamilton. I watch F1 for the starts and then I watch other sports if there is anything else on. Hell even NASCAR is more interesting than F1.

M

Mantones

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
F1 is interesting in the first lap and then the interest dies as each lap gets completed. There is no parity amongst teams and you would have to be a fool to bet against Lewis Hamilton. I watch F1 for the starts and then I watch other sports if there is anything else on. Hell even NASCAR is more interesting than F1.
I see the point, Expos. But, you can`t blame Mercedes for being better in ingineering developement than other teams. Now, yeah, Hamilton is the best driver out there and with the best car it`s a deadly combination. But anyway, like Silverstone, anything can happen. Max Verstappen is a great talent in a very good car. Imo he`s way better than Bottas but unfortunately last races weren`t the best for him. The middle field (Norris,RIcciardo, Sainz, Perez,Stroll)became very challenging. And there`s where spectacle is, not in the battle for 1st place. I respect your opinion but try to view F1 from another point of view. All the best and great to see a motorsport fan.