Formula 1 2020 Season

S

steve01991

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
nice to see some excitement with both Hamilton and Bottas tires blowing up.

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Ferrari needs to improve a lot. I'm sorry Vettel is my favorite. but he will still win a race sometime

He better ... Same applies to Red Bull otherwise Mercedes wins all races this year with ease lol ...

bapfel

bapfel

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
In my opinion Vettel was never so good as the media stated

namvidnee

namvidnee

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Give the title to Lewis. A cup to a Mercedes. There is no point in continuing this season. Boring racing.

H

Hanosch

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Isnt it great to see that races can be intresting again? Well at least if BOTH Mercedes get punctures.
What did the other teams do in the last 7 years? What egde does Mercedes have, that no othee team does in almost a decade?

M

Mantones

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Dude, I think the season would be so boring..but...oh my god. So many things happening, new tracks, hulkenberg coming back but wasn`t able to drive at silverstone last weekend..I wanna see what happens next. Verstappen is the only driver that can overtake any Mercedes car :)

Gah_JEC_13_Joi

Gah_JEC_13_Joi

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Dude, I think the season would be so boring..but...oh my god. So many things happening, new tracks, hulkenberg coming back but wasn`t able to drive at silverstone last weekend..I wanna see what happens next. Verstappen is the only driver that can overtake any Mercedes car :)
Leclerc, with some luck, can do that as well

Gah_JEC_13_Joi

Gah_JEC_13_Joi

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Great pole position by Bottas today.
Sadly for him, Hamilton gonna win again tomorrow

M

Mantones

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Leclerc, with some luck, can do that as well
Leclerc is very talented, I agree with that. But imo, Max is at next level. He is very aggresive, he see every gap, and his car is helping him. Imo ferrari is not even a top3 at constructor, at drivers let`s dont talk...

Gah_JEC_13_Joi

Gah_JEC_13_Joi

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Max win was just what the doctor ordered to the season,

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I understand that an incredible thing happened -- the race was not won by Mercedes. it already seemed to me that this year there will be no competition and the Mercedes team will win everything and all the races. although this is only one race and it is unlikely that something will change for the better ((.

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hamilton will win again this year. The change will then be brought about by the rule change maybe next year or in 2 years.

komar125

komar125

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like f1 a lot but in my opinion there shouldn't be such a gap between teams. For example, such a Mercedes, even starting from the last place, is able to go around the entire rate and reach the top 3 without any problems. The big difference destroys the competition and causes that it does not arouse in me such emotions as 15 years ago. I hope 2022 will be better for F1

For this year i can now tell you resalut of this season Mercedes top 1 Hamilton/Bottas top3 Max
Its sad

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Which rule change do you have in mind?

I read about this to have more uniform components. Other development restrictions, etc.
Exactly to make up for the big differences between the teams.
Then we see what we realize from these. :)

bapfel

bapfel

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
I think that would really make the competition better. The differences are too big in the moment, as you said. So I am waiting eagerly.

R

Richardszabo

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Unfortunately, Formula 1 is still amazingly boring ! I start watching every year, but after 3-4 races, it’s all a waste of time.
I think refueling should be brought back in the race, and at least 3 tire suppliers would make the races more exciting !

M

Mantones

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Unfortunately, Formula 1 is still amazingly boring ! I start watching every year, but after 3-4 races, it’s all a waste of time.
I think refueling should be brought back in the race, and at least 3 tire suppliers would make the races more exciting ![/QUOTE

You can name it boring cause in top4 we`ll see 2merc+verstappen. But I think it`s very interesting. Not about the winnner but about the middle table teams fighting, RacingPoint,McLaren, Renault..now FERRARI...It`s very interesting. About the top tier teams...verstappen is very talented..for Lewis the experience is talking and Bottas is very good (but scared imo) and has a very good car.

Gah_JEC_13_Joi

Gah_JEC_13_Joi

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Catalunya circuit dont help us a lot when we try to refuse that F1 is boring.

namvidnee

namvidnee

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Catalunya circuit dont help us a lot when we try to refuse that F1 is boring.
Interesting moment !! The audience saved their money and time because they were absent from this boring stage)

gallora

gallora

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In the previous century, pilots competed, now race cars are competing. Not as interesting as it used to be.:D

H

Hanosch

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am just happy Verstappen put that winning streak to an end. This might be the only race not won by a Mercedes this season.

gallora

gallora

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am just happy Verstappen put that winning streak to an end. This might be the only race not won by a Mercedes this season.
Verstappen grew up in the family of a racing driver, he can win even on a weaker car. BUT the days of racers are over.

nesser

nesser

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
2020 season just get kicked off.
Kind of boring race, till the last safety car.
Poor Albon, he would win the race hadn't he made a huge mistake.

This season beyond the absence of public in the stands is more boring than ever. Ferrari is a complete crap, the only interesting thing is Max Verstappen but RB still doesn't reach Mercedes.