Gah_JEC_13_Joi

Gah_JEC_13_Joi

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
2020 season just get kicked off.
Kind of boring race, till the last safety car.
Poor Albon, he would win the race hadn't he made a huge mistake.

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Hamilton NOT making it to podium yet again in austria was great. Hopefully he does that in next race aswell ;)

I

igo89

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
valtteri bottas well done, I think he is a future champion

namvidnee

namvidnee

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It was a very strange race. A large number of breakdowns, accidents. only 11 cars reached the finish line. I hope the next race will be better

gabryyyel31

gabryyyel31

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
If Lewis Hamilton will win again this year, he will equal Michael Schumacher's record of 7 world champions title in F1.

Gah_JEC_13_Joi

Gah_JEC_13_Joi

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Norris is the new goat and I can prove that.

namvidnee

namvidnee

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
After the strange first race, the second showed everything as it really is. Boring and without any intrigue.

N

NoETdrizzle

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hamilton NOT making it to podium yet again in Austria was great. Hopefully he does that in next race aswell ;)
Why don't you like Hamilton? I have no problem with it but I find it interesting because the majority of the time in sportspeople root for dominance and that's what they like to see. That's why the majority of favorite athletes are the best in their respective sports.

H

HungryLyan

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
That was shocking to see both Ferrari cars out of race in round 2. Now I hope someone else wins the 2020 world champion and not Lewis Hamilton.

5KINGLEO5

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When there is no Schumacher, this is no longer formula 1 (((

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Why don't you like Hamilton? I have no problem with it but I find it interesting because the majority of the time in sportspeople root for dominance and that's what they like to see. That's why the majority of favorite athletes are the best in their respective sports.

People root for dominance and that's what they like to see - i see you are american (?) so i doubt you'd happy to see same team X pretty much winning NBA, NHL, MLB or even Superbowl every year ...

Cause in fact people (specially neutrals) get bored to death if any competion you'll know final outcome before it even starts so that is what is wrong with F1 now because even without watching it's quite clear that Mercedes will win drivers & constructors title and gets podium finish/race win/or even top2 in podium in most races ...

Same happens with most european football leagues such as Italy, france, germany and Spain cause in them in 99% chance you'll know eventual winner before competion even starts lol

And no i havent said i dont like him. Mocking some athletes is never wrong in any sport btw.

Gah_JEC_13_Joi

Gah_JEC_13_Joi

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
People root for dominance and that's what they like to see - i see you are american (?) so i doubt you'd happy to see same team X pretty much winning NBA, NHL, MLB or even Superbowl every year ...

Cause in fact people (specially neutrals) get bored to death if any competion you'll know final outcome before it even starts so that is what is wrong with F1 now because even without watching it's quite clear that Mercedes will win drivers & constructors title and gets podium finish/race win/or even top2 in podium in most races ...

Same happens with most european football leagues such as Italy, France, Germany and Spain cause in them in 99% chance you'll know eventual winner before competion even starts lol

And no i havent said i dont like him. Mocking some athletes is never wrong in any sport btw.

Good point, and I fully agree with you. Here in brazil, we usually root for the underdorg. No one likes things as Juventus, Bayern, Barca and Real, etc.

N

Norli Pizzolotto

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
This year of Formula 1 will be an unusual year for the others. Few very similar car races from the previous year, which will extend into the next year as well. We will only see a competitive ferrari in 2022. Until then it will be the domain of the Mercedes, which will excite the race and the second-tier brigade a little.

Gah_JEC_13_Joi

Gah_JEC_13_Joi

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
2 Willians qualified to the Q2?
Whats happening to the world in 2020?

H

HungryLyan

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes I actually like the fact that there's a change with both Williams in Q2. I just hope George Russell has a better race than last week.

Gah_JEC_13_Joi

Gah_JEC_13_Joi

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Okay, two things learned today.

Hungarian race is really boring.
Bottas cannot pull Hamilton's.

koisug

koisug

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I hate Hamilton!!! his victories are not his merit, but solely the superiority of Mercedes over the rest and the constant play of his team against his partner! Looks and acts like a whiny girl

Gah_JEC_13_Joi

Gah_JEC_13_Joi

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hamilton had absolutelly champion's luck today.

But man, Bottas unable to overtake Vettel on the last lap was incredible.

Refinado Tom

Refinado Tom

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hamilton continues to demonstrate that he´s the best. The qualifying lap last Sunday was incredible.

Kiskacsy88

Kiskacsy88

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ferrari needs to improve a lot. I'm sorry Vettel is my favorite. but he will still win a race sometime

Herkstwin

Herkstwin

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I love watching F1, but do find the races too predictable. Hamilton and Bettas jump out to the lead and everyone else follows them around the track for 40-70 laps. There is some intrigue and tension when things get dicey with tire wear and weather, but the follow-the-leader nature of the races does get a bit boring.

Gah_JEC_13_Joi

Gah_JEC_13_Joi

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I love watching F1, but do find the races too predictable. Hamilton and Bettas jump out to the lead and everyone else follows them around the track for 40-70 laps. There is some intrigue and tension when things get dicey with tire wear and weather, but the follow-the-leader nature of the races does get a bit boring.

Based on your comment, what do you think about the idea of the starting position for the next GP been the opposite you finished on the last one?

Herkstwin

Herkstwin

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Based on your comment, what do you think about the idea of the starting position for the next GP been the opposite you finished on the last one?
Just to make sure I understand, is there talk of having the winner start last, and the last place driver starting from the pole, with all the others in the reverse order? If that is what you are asking, I think it is radical, but it would certainly shake up the game.
It would be fun to watch guys like Hamilton and Bottas having to work their way through the field every second race.
That sort of seeding would do away with qualifying.
Maybe they should do what horse racing does - draw for gate slot.
Or what we do with online poker tournaments - random drawing for seats.
What do you think of the reverse seeding?

Gah_JEC_13_Joi

Gah_JEC_13_Joi

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Just to make sure I understand, is there talk of having the winner start last, and the last place driver starting from the pole, with all the others in the reverse order? If that is what you are asking, I think it is radical, but it would certainly shake up the game.
It would be fun to watch guys like Hamilton and Bottas having to work their way through the field every second race.
That sort of seeding would do away with qualifying.
Maybe they should do what horse racing does - draw for gate slot.
Or what we do with online poker tournaments - random drawing for seats.
What do you think of the reverse seeding?
My thoughts are almost all the same then yours.

Yes, it would end with qualifying, but who cares... One boring qualy or a cool race? Dont ask me twice.