Floyd Mayweather vs Conor McGregor , 26 aug 2017

E

ekgbeat

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Couple of questions for the degens out there.

How do you read the betting line for boxing (in terms of Bet X to win Y)?
What is a good website to get the current betting lines on this fight?
What is a good website to place a bet on?

firstcrack

firstcrack

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Couple of questions for the degens out there.

How do you read the betting line for boxing (in terms of Bet X to win Y)?

It pretty much centers around $100. For example, Boxer A is -200, while Boxer B is +170. Here, Boxer A is the favorite and you would need to bet $200 to win $100, if you are betting for Boxer A to win, and he does. On the other hand, a $100 wager on Boxer B would yield $170 if Boxer B should prevail. The other possible outcome is a draw. If betting a draw was +2500 then you would pick up $2500 if you wagered $100 on a draw.

almaihotz

almaihotz

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Conor McGregor, the fighting pride of Dublin, ireland now has the daunting task of defeating a 49-0 five weight world champion in Mayweather, a man who has beaten no less than 21 individual world champions.In some ways, it’s like a table tennis champion being 4/1 to beat Roger Federer in the Wimbledon final – who would take that bet? But the punters are queuing up to back McGregor to win, which just shows his promoting and trash talking prowess. :cool:

S

Salavat Kozhakhmetov

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think Mayweather by K.O or T.K.O because he's really best boxing fighter last 10 years,very smarter, good fighters like a Manny Pacquiao,Oscar De La Hoya,Canelo,Alvarez can't beat him,His defence really great the best all time,i think Connor McGregor can't touch him,I want to mention Floyd Mayweather has a very durable chin,easy money and fight for Mayweather💪

n3rv

n3rv

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I took Mayweather by decision at the start, but the more it gets closer, the more I see ways Conor could easily win, especially by KO.

V

vladikov

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This giving a floyd favorite does not mean it will win. I bet on Connor

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Will snap Conor's ears, I'd rather see this show.

T

thewhalehunter

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
They are both great athletes in their own respective sports ... as annoying as they may be. Unless McGregor comes away with a flash knockout ... I imagine Mayweather may RUN away with it.

Oliver Wayne

Oliver Wayne

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think that Mayweather will win by the decision of the judges.
It will be a long boring predefined battle...
Of course a miracle is possible, if McGregor will fight at his full strength. But this is very unlikely.

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
long ago I do not watch boxing. but this fight could advertize, interest. he agrees that they will try to have one more fight. if McGregor holds on as Rocky in the first part of the movie, then it is possible.

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I think it will not be boxing. Show - nothing more.

paipingprung

paipingprung

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
lack of boxing footwork is gonna get mcgreggor beat

E

ekgbeat

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It pretty much centers around $100. For example, Boxer A is -200, while Boxer B is +170. Here, Boxer A is the favorite and you would need to bet $200 to win $100, if you are betting for Boxer A to win, and he does. On the other hand, a $100 wager on Boxer B would yield $170 if Boxer B should prevail. The other possible outcome is a draw. If betting a draw was +2500 then you would pick up $2500 if you wagered $100 on a draw.

Thank you for the detailed explanation. That makes sense with the pluses and minuses now.

gombos

gombos

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
50cent 1.000.000 $ adopted flyod mayweather wins

supermoto

supermoto

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It will be a fight or an artistic spectacle mounted.

Q

QA77

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I feel like Mayweather will expose him and eventually knock him out in the mid rounds. I hope its an interesting fight though.

C

CrazyRiver1

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Conor VS Mayweather - My Bets are in...who do you got?

Ok guys tomorrow is the day one of the worlds greatest MMArtist steps inside the old fashion boxing rings fighting one of boxings legends Floyd Mayweather. At first I never would think Conor Mcgregor had a chance in a ring with boxing rules only, but now, using 8oz gloves..this may make the difference. Conor is younger, fights and walks around 10lbs heavier, and 1 punch knockout power, speed...and as far as betting, conor is the only choice. My bets are in, so i just hope Conor takes him out within the first 6 rounds but this is a fight you will NOT wanna miss. Who do you got, what kinda side bets you all got on this?

V

vladikov

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm for Kevin McGregor, though bookmakers have given him a pretty high odds

C

CrazyRiver1

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
yeah, at first they gave conor like 7to1 odds, i didnt get those but mine are pretty good, as long as he wins in 1-6 ill make great profit

paipingprung

paipingprung

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Love to see him win, but this fight is gonna be won with the feet, and conor lacks boxing footwork.

D

davem86

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Not really sure if weight will decide this bout or not.
Conor is a heavier fighter and dropped down for this fight right?
Does he have the power to KO Floyd?
I just hope its a good match either way and not 12 rounds of Mcgregor getting outboxed.
Does Mayweather have the power to knock him out cuz those MMA guys not only take punches they take knees shins elbows etc
Guess we will see.
Anybody placing bets?

S

Salavat Kozhakhmetov

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
the day before the fight I'm excited,I support Mayweather!

Acesinthebig

Acesinthebig

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Mayweather vs McGregor

Who is paying to watch this fight?

Who put money on this fight?

Who will win the fight?

Acesinthebig

Acesinthebig

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I will not pay. I will go to a friends house and make him pay or download it in the morning.

I have no money to wager on this fight, but if I did I would go for McGregor for the upset. The payout is not enough on the Mayweather side.

okeedokalee

okeedokalee

Glory To Ukraine
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
NZ
Chips
Backed Mayweather to win in round one or round 2 and in 1-3 rounds got good odds for all.

Floyd is a world champion boxer, and never beaten. Mcgregor fights MMA a very different skill set.