Floyd Mayweather vs Conor McGregor , 26 aug 2017

M

Muzyka1996

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Were long negotiations between them and the two sides agreed on the fight.
The fight will be held August 26 in Las Vegas on T-Mobile Arena.

According to newspaper Mirror revenue from this fight exceed $ 600 million and both players will receive 100 million.

The fight will take place according to the rules of boxing. For McGregor this is the first battle by the rules boxing career, Mayweather had 49 fights and won in every fight .
According to bookmaker william hill favorite is Mayweather (odds is 1.12), the McGregor odds is 6.00.

What are your predictions for this fight? I think Floyd win in 8-10 round

KwDj9Jb.png

G

Glebtyzhnyh90

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Put on the disqualification of McGregor, will lose in all respects and something fancy, I think the pass to his feet, or low kick :)

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I hope McGregor will kick his ass, he's tired of this upstart. According to the rules of boxing, he does not shine with anything.

partz

partz

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thats a handicap match giving the fact will be a boxing fight. Conor should take it down the offer, but I guess his to ****y to think about repercursion and gonna get his ass whiped big times.

johnny tigre

johnny tigre

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
mcgregor will definitely be at a disadvantage because one of his weapon is his kicks and he couldnt use it, but just the same because i hate gayweather so much, i'll put my money on mcgregor.

n3rv

n3rv

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It will be interesting. Obviously Mayweather is the strong favourite because of his size and the fact it is his sport and he is undefeated. The only thing against him is his age and the fact that his opponent is dedicated and unpredictable. I hope for a good fight.

GRANDPAPA929

GRANDPAPA929

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes, it will be a great fight. I'm not going to make a prediction, but with great interest I will watch this battle. In August we will know what is stronger: the experience or a young onset.

xkenjix

xkenjix

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
now way i can take mayweather at -1000, wud rather take the longshot at +600~

A

alexandro

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
mayweather all the way he will W1N but i want a fighter to take his title. He needs to loose one time i want him to even loose by knockout

MTCashman

MTCashman

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I put money on Floyd but the payout is so terrible I don't really think it was worth it lol.

B

Badbunny

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Wow amazing finally we are a Cool Match , I hope everything will win my Nigg*

B

Blackout09

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Who is actually excited for this fight? Idk. I hope its a good fight, But i doubt it.

P

PLAYFUL1

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Conor's at a disadvantage 4 sure but he still might prevail says Playful

lcid86

lcid86

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
i hope its competitive. Boxing needs more matches like this to bring back fans. should start a lot of conversations about which sport's athletes are better fighters.

nutthink

nutthink

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I hope connor win the match but this is damn boxing rules.. lets see if Miracle happen in that moment..

OzExorcist

OzExorcist

Broomcorn's uncle
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It will be interesting. Obviously Mayweather is the strong favourite because of his size and the fact it is his sport and he is undefeated. The only thing against him is his age and the fact that his opponent is dedicated and unpredictable. I hope for a good fight.

Erm... so Conor is actually the slightly bigger fighter (5'9, 74 inch reach vs Floyd at 5'8 72 inch reach). Also remember that weight classes in boxing and MMA are different.

Conor fought most of his career at MMA featherweight, which is 145 pounds. He's a genuine 155 pound fighter these days though, which is MMA lightweight.

Mayweather, on the other hand, has fought most of his fights in the past decade at welterweight... which is 147 pounds in boxing (not 170 like it is in MMA). He's also fought a few bouts at light middleweight (AKA super welterweight in some associations), which is 154 pounds.

154 pounds is the weight this bout will be at. Mayweather has all sorts of advantages in a boxing match, but there's no reason to think size will be one of them.

Who is actually excited for this fight? Idk. I hope its a good fight, But i doubt it.

Yeah I doubt it'll be a good fight, but I'm kind of excited for it none the less. The build up alone should be great entertainment.

i hope its competitive. Boxing needs more matches like this to bring back fans. should start a lot of conversations about which sport's athletes are better fighters.

I dunno if this will bring a lot of fans back to the sport of boxing - it'll probably just bring in a bunch of one-time casuals. And we all remember what happened last time Mayweather got a bunch of casuals all excited for a superfight (with Pacquiao): he bored them all to tears :p

What this almost certainly will do though is take away the shine from the Golovkin-Alvarez fight that's happening just a few weeks later...

ClickPoker

ClickPoker

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It's going to be a big fight, I'm going to McGregor.

Erpherk

Erpherk

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Connor will lose the boxing game and i'm sure he knows that.. but he really wins with a 100 mill pay day right, who cares if he gets out scored in a boxing match he is about to get 100 million! lmao if i was Connor i wouldn't care if i won or lost at this point, He is in the sport for money and this is the most money he will ever be able to make in a fight.

P

PokerSki

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Do they really get $100 million for 1 day?

SHERMSTICK

SHERMSTICK

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What Fight LOL

Hear Ye, Hear Ye:

This will be done with Bright Lights plus all the Rich an Famous people who are somebody to come out for exposer - Truth be told, don't be fooled - this will be done for the Almighty Dollar not to mention - Entertainment purpose only.

V/r,

SHERMSTICK

jimmy andres

jimmy andres

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello for this fight I have great eagerness to know who will be the winner, although both are very strong fighters I lean more because I won Conor McGregor. Because against Manny pacquiao the fight I did not finish convincing this fighter "Mayweather".

OzExorcist

OzExorcist

Broomcorn's uncle
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Do they really get $100 million for 1 day?

I mean what they actually take home after taxes and management's cut and everything might be less than that but... yeah, by all reports McGregor really does stand to get $100 million for this fight.

Mayweather might make even more since I'm pretty sure his company is also the fight's promoter.

Hello for this fight I have great eagerness to know who will be the winner, although both are very strong fighters I lean more because I won Conor McGregor. Because against Manny pacquiao the fight I did not finish convincing this fighter "Mayweather".

I'm not 100% sure I've understood correctly... but you're saying you think Conor will win because Mayweather wasn't very convincing against Pacquiao?!?

First of all Mayweather won the Pacquiao fight convincingly, according to the judges on the night and pretty much any expert who watched the fight. It might have been boring to the casual viewer, but that doesn't mean Mayweather wasn't winning.

Second, McGregor is a pretty gifted striker, and he does have power. He's got a better chance than, say, a grappling-focussed MMA fighter would have in this spot. But at the same time he's not even close to Pacquiao's level as a pure boxer. And he's never fought a striker in the cage (let alone a boxing ring) with Floyd's depth of skill in this one discipline. So the comparison doesn't really stand up.

R

robcubus

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think Mayweather will win,.. This is only show, & the champion cant loose his reputation..

A

acpas

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
it's a fight only for money

Its a fight only for big business.