TCHUCO2005

TCHUCO2005

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
As a football connoisseur, I think that my country (brazil) has great possibilities, but the negative highlight despite being a ball star is Neymar. You can criticize me, but the guy was made in Brazil by the media, abroad.......I mean Europe.....if the guy doesn't go beyond being a technical player on the team, he's out of luck.
In the national team, no one can be above him,,,, notice in the cup... and then they cover me.
Champion...argentina or germany or ENGLAND.

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
So England vs Iran first half had 14 (!) added minutes. I'd imagine this fact more interesting than actual scoreline (3:0) ...

rucucu16

rucucu16

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Seems to be the first time in the history of the World Cup that the host loses the opening match.
That's right, until yesterday's game the results had been 16 wins and 6 draws for the organizing countries. It should also be noted that the Qatar national team was created in 1970 and never qualified for a world cup due to sporting merit.

gallora

gallora

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
A lot of politics in sports.
They even managed to spoil football.
I hope that the champion will be Brazil or Argentina.

balo

balo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
NO
Chips
So far England been the best team. Holland did not impress me.

Looking forward to watch Argentina tomorrow.

A

allfarewells

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
So today I watched England win and I’m currently watching wales vs USA with crossed fingers hoping wales win!! Anyone else watching? Who are you hoping wins the World Cup? I’d absolutely love England to win (or wales.. not likely though 🤦‍♂️😂😂) in all fairness we stand more of a chance of winning with half of the French team not in their squad this World Cup 😂😂😂 (or so I heard today) it will probably be brazil … any thoughts?

Much love to you all 🙏❤️

G0930

G0930

Captain Fathermucker, Satty Aficionado
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AT
Chips
So today I watched England win and I’m currently watching wales vs USA with crossed fingers hoping wales win!! Anyone else watching? Who are you hoping wins the World Cup? I’d absolutely love England to win (or wales.. not likely though 🤦‍♂️😂😂) in all fairness we stand more of a chance of winning with half of the French team not in their squad this World Cup 😂😂😂 (or so I heard today) it will probably be brazil … any thoughts?

Much love to you all 🙏❤️
Definetly for Wales.
Absolutely doable ..USA isn't known for as a football superpower. plus they can't even use the proper name for the game .
To quote from Hooligans. "And stop calling it ****ing soccer!!!"

W

wavetune

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Definetly for Wales.
Absolutely doable ..USA isn't known for as a football superpower. plus they can't even use the proper name for the game .
To quote from Hooligans. "And stop calling it ****ing soccer!!!"
if you looked at the composition and age of the US national team, you obviously wouldn't think so, not a superpower of football, but getting out of the group is an easily solved task

theoxy

theoxy

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
yes im watching now football , ASV vs Wales, 1:0 good game +i bet money to yellow cards over 3.5, 3 have need 1more :)

Risto234

Risto234

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips

Much love to you all 🙏❤️
Depending on the scoreline there i kinda wonder when wales will show up ...

G0930

G0930

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AT
Chips
So England vs Iran first half had 14 (!) added minutes. I'd imagine this fact more interesting than actual scoreline (3:0) ...
But that was due to the injury of Iran's first goal keeper.
Haven't seen that many additional time before though..

G0930

G0930

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AT
Chips
if you looked at the composition and age of the US national team, you obviously wouldn't think so, not a superpower of football, but getting out of the group is an easily solved task
You're right the team they have now has decent skills.
Can't think of american team with such a good performance in football

Risto234

Risto234

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
But that was due to the injury of Iran's first goal keeper.
Haven't seen that many additional time before though..
Dutch game also had 8 minutes of added time so yeah ...

W

wavetune

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
this is a new system,there is a new 5th referee who counts the time, he tells the main one, for example, it was stopped for 9 minutes 30 seconds and the main one decides to add 9 minutes or 10 minutes, the main referee on the field now has to listen to the 5th referee in terms of time, the time when they scored a goal and started the game is taken into account,time for medical assistance,player replacement

G0930

G0930

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AT
Chips
I admit that's unusal too. Let's see if this trend of ridiculously long additional time continues.
Could be bribes . At this point anything is possible.
Actually found a GOOD documentary on Netflix for a change. FIFA uncovered.

hamon08

hamon08

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
yes im watching now football , ASV vs Wales, 1:0 good game +i bet money to yellow cards over 3.5, 3 have need 1more :)
Hello. I see you are betting on football. Tomorrow there will be a match between Argentina and Saudi Arabia, I bet that there will be more than 2 goals in the match. What do you think about it?

Risto234

Risto234

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
this is a new system,there is a new 5th referee who counts the time, he tells the main one, for example, it was stopped for 9 minutes 30 seconds and the main one decides to add 9 minutes or 10 minutes, the main referee on the field now has to listen to the 5th referee in terms of time, the time when they scored a goal and started the game is taken into account,time for medical assistance,player replacement
Maybe but when the game is already done (one team leading by 3 goals or more) then giving like 7+ minutes of added time sounds like absolutely pointless ...
Hello. I see you are betting on football. Tomorrow there will be a match between Argentina and Saudi Arabia, I bet that there will be more than 2 goals in the match. What do you think about it?
Argentina cant be worse than russia (when beating saudis) so 5:0 win should be minimum for them.

hamon08

hamon08

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Maybe but when the game is already done (one team leading by 3 goals or more) then giving like 7+ minutes of added time sounds like absolutely pointless ...

Argentina cant be worse than russia (when beating saudis) so 5:0 win should be minimum for them.
Thanks for the advice, but I think 5:0 is too much. It's just that Argentina is not in the best shape right now and 3:0 is more likely

Risto234

Risto234

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Thanks for the advice, but I think 5:0 is too much. It's just that Argentina is not in the best shape right now and 3:0 is more likely
Well everyone probably expected England to struggle vs Iran and only beat them 1:0 or 2:0 and we all know how that turned out ...

hamon08

hamon08

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Well everyone probably expected England to struggle vs Iran and only beat them 1:0 or 2:0 and we all know how that turned out ...
Your truth. The score is devastating😂, but I think that this will not happen with Argentina

olejean

olejean

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I hoped to see more quality and aggressive football from the netherlands. But they got victory not by the struggle, but only by class.

lcid86

lcid86

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Us looked exhausted, England looked unbeatable. Friday game could be ugly.