ToNy70929

ToNy70929

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UZ
Chips
Messi - Dear little man, please kick everyone's ass, show on the field who is the boss and the best player of all time. I believe in you and the guys from argentina. Ole Ole Ole - Argentina - champion !!!!:love::love::love::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

hutzpaf

hutzpaf

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
FIFA Uncovered - Netflix

Attachments

• FIFA.JPG
    FIFA.JPG
    192.1 KB · Views: 3
theoxy

theoxy

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Brazil will be champion of the 2022 Qatar Cup

balo

balo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
NO
Chips
A lot of protests why this WC is in Qatar. Personally I am happy norway is not a part of it, due to human rights issues and a lot of corruption that made this possible.

My fave player Haaland could have played a big part in it, but we will wait until the next championship.

The winner could be several countries, Brazil, france, germany, Spain or even England. Also portugal is a dark horse. I am not so sure about Argentina.

wrzlbrnft

wrzlbrnft

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
There is no beer allowed in Qatar but what kind of drugs took Infantino? His speech today is totally wierd.
Now he is finally completely out of reality

@balo hope to see Haaland and the Team of Norway at the EURO 2024 in my country

S

stepashka321

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
There is no beer allowed in Qatar but what kind of drugs took Infantino? His speech today is totally wierd.
Now he is finally completely out of reality

@balo hope to see Haaland and the Team of Norway at the EURO 2024 in my country
Sponsor money is the best drug, as orchestrated as he says. Or he must improvise, or criticize someone, criticism is not at all within the competence of such officials.

cdntyler87

cdntyler87

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
The Belarus coach sure didnt seem to confident in the interview I seen today.. maybe it’s reverse psychology but they legitimately seemed concerned about Canada and getting out of their pool

F

fatimapoker22

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I think that all countries should boycott and not participate in this cup held in a country that disrespects a lot of people.

A

allfarewells

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I always hope and pray england will win I’m not going to lie but they never really come close 🤦‍♂️😂😂 being half welsh and WALES actually being in the World Cup (who knew? 😂😂) I actually have 2 teams to cheer on but in truth it will likely be france that wins the World Cup…. Just my prediction but I’m sure whoever wins will be worthy champions….. not sure if they have a team in the World Cup but wouldn’t it be something if ukrain won 🙏 again probably not likely but what a fairytale it would be given their situation ❤️🙏 god bless you all.

A

allfarewells

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
England men are NOT going to be as succesful as England women were ...
In all fairness womens football is not the same as mens football 🤦‍♂️ You have Liverpool vs Man City men there’s either a couple of goals or none where as womens football it would be 14-6 😂😂😂 comparing the 2 are silly lol womens football you will always have a silly ammount of goals and I in no way meant to come across as sexist in any shape or form I believe completely in women having equal rights in every aspect of everything but women are not as good at football as men they are genetically built different….this isn’t opinion it’s fact my friend….but being English of course I hope and pray we go as far as the women did 🙏👌🏻🙂

TudorPithon

TudorPithon

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Will be a intresting championship to watch during the winter time. Hope to be a lot a fun and many goals. My winner prediction it s from Europe and will be netherlands or Belgium!

rucucu16

rucucu16

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
It's going to be a great tournament, there are very strong teams. I'm looking forward to start now

Argonaut

Argonaut

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Looking forward to watching some American football today. Will return to World Cup in 2026, unless Fifa sells it to another ruthless authoritarian POS government, trying to buy positive PR.

Jantorres888

Jantorres888

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
UA
Chips
This is going to be a great tournament with very strong teams. I'm looking forward to getting started now
I've been a fan of the Brazilian national team for over 20 years. I hope to win this championship) The roster is not very strong, the defense is weak, but the cent is good. I'll see it with pleasure.

IzzyMoreno

IzzyMoreno

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Seems to be the first time in the history of the World Cup that the host loses the opening match.

Navin Sarabjeet

Navin Sarabjeet

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
SR
Chips
Wwwooohhhooooo monay is kickoff time baby. Who you guys rooting for?

W

wavetune

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I dedicate a song to our Ecuadorian friends in honor of the victory ....

ga25x

ga25x

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Half empty stadium on the 1st game, no beer aloud, playing in the winter. Nothing but joke....

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Qatar is (so much) shittier than i thought.

juan1579

juan1579

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
Ecuador started the World Cup well 2-0 against Qatar

RustyRed83

RustyRed83

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Solid performance by Ecuador, could easily have been more. I don't even remember Qatar having any kind of decent attacks, poor showing. I did say, i'd not bother to watch too many games, but for sure Qatar won't be on my future viewing schedule.