• Total voters
VGShaa

VGShaa

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Until the end of the match, I believed that Portugal would equalize and then snatch a victory, the team deserved to reach at least the semifinals. But the Moroccan team fought to the end, well done. It may have been a mistake to leave Ronaldo on the bench, although he did not convert his chances at the group stage, but his credibility and great desire to finally win the cup for the national team could change a lot in the game.

najisami

najisami

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
For beauty, go to the theater, in sports they play for the result. And it's great to watch how a weaker team achieves victory.
Exactly ! Every coach has the right to choose the strategy they want. what matters is choosing the right one against the opponent of the day. Then it becomes up to the players, the winners are mostly the ones who are fit physically and mentally enough to execute their coach instructions.
And to mclay : Morocco and Croatia are in the semifinals right now ! Where do you see the shame in that ? And how can you say that they are killing the beauty of the game when Morocco for example has beaten Belgium 2-0, canada 2-1, Portugal 1-0 and eliminated Spain 3-0 (Penalty kicks) ?? Whithout counting those kicks, they have scored 5 goals and only conceded one against strong football nations.

najjah166

najjah166

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hahaha Spain is dying, but Morocco will lose in the next stage
So your predictions were really wrong long live the Morocco team who showed that they were not there by chance 🇲🇦🇲🇦🏆👏👏👏🏆👏👏👏👏👏👏

Svetluj

Svetluj

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Until the end of the match, I believed that Portugal would equalize and then snatch a victory, the team deserved to reach at least the semifinals. But the Moroccan team fought to the end, well done. It may have been a mistake to leave Ronaldo on the bench, although he did not convert his chances at the group stage, but his credibility and great desire to finally win the cup for the national team could change a lot in the game.
Ronaldo not making the difference. MU coach doing the same.

balo

balo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
NO
Chips
So your predictions were really wrong long live the Morocco team who showed that they were not there by chance 🇲🇦🇲🇦🏆👏👏👏🏆👏👏👏👏👏👏

Do you think there is an advantage for Morocco that the WC is taking place in a muslim country ? I feel there is a connection between Morocco and Qatar. And also the time of year and the climate is an advantage for Morocco.

najjah166

najjah166

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Do you think that there is an advantage for Morocco if the WC are held in a Muslim country? I feel that there is a link between Morocco and Qatar. And also the time of year and the climate are an advantage for Morocco.
Frankly, I did not understand your message and I prefer not to answer because we are going to leave the field of sport

great_young

great_young

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
Who are you rooting for today? I'll be supporting Croatia.

W

wavetune

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
of the last 8 play-off matches at the World Championships, Croatia finished 7 in a draw, I think this anti-football should be completed today

dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
It is possible that Croatia and Morocco will play in the final of the World Cup. Maybe, we are used to the surprises of the championship.

KrazyKoo

KrazyKoo

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
FI
Chips
Rooting for Morocco

Wish Croatia would win but damn they look so weak in this Argentina game

W

wavetune

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
it's very good that Argentina defeated Croatia, i'm waiting for the victory of france tomorrow to see a good final

Last edited:
KUN_AGUERO_KROOS

KUN_AGUERO_KROOS

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Argentina deserved to win today, but I don't think It was a penalty.

V

vivili171

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Argentina deserved the victory but there was no penalty they were much superior to Croatia until the 15th minute of the first half they were better on the field.

Kinalha

Kinalha

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Can you imagine if Morocco win tomorrow and win against Argentina?

great_young

great_young

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
I don't think that was a penalty for Argentina. But the refs wouldn't let the Croatians beat second South American team in a row, would they?

A

Aivaronis

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
LT
Chips
the best final Argentina vs France

hamon08

hamon08

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I think France will win against Morocco today and there will be no surprises. The French really want to win the second cup in a row. That's why they have to go to the finals)

great_young

great_young

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
I think France will win against Morocco today and there will be no surprises. The French really want to win the second cup in a row. That's why they have to go to the finals)
Yes, they succeeded! Do you think they'll win the tournament? They are my favourites after Brazil was eliminated.

W

wavetune

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
2 equal teams in the final, I think there will be a draw in regular time