Michel_11

Michel_11

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Deplorable the elimination of brazil, even more the way it happened. It was one of those things that were written. Everything worked out for Croatia.

And today it was really nice to see Morocco reaching the semi-finals.

Kinalha

Kinalha

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I think England is gonna make a surprise against france, little feeling..

Chebchoub

Chebchoub

Poker is one of life's mysteries
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
The Moroccan national team did it again and won against Portugal, and won again well deservedly. Congratulations, congratulations, congratulations.1972269 0

rucucu16

rucucu16

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
the world cup is incredible, portugal and spain eliminated by morocco, i can't wait to see the france vs england match

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good afternoon.The African lions did it again and will play the semifinals for the first time!.Congratulations to those combative players.That continent deserved it a long time ago.Bye Cristiano Ronaldo and thanks for everything.

Berandir

Berandir

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Like a good Brazilian, I was confident and rooting for Brazil. But with our elimination, I'm going to root for Croatia to be champions.

Kinalha

Kinalha

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
it is not sad, it is so good to see smaller nations advance
Watching a team like Morocco, because the team defense but know attack very well. Croatia make my eyes bleeding, is like Atletico de Madrid, have a great team, but want only defense. It's very boring watch

najjah166

najjah166

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Congratulations the lions of the Atlas congratulations Morocco I am so proud 🇲🇦🇲🇦🏆👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏 they did it

najisami

najisami

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
You are totally right Vlad, the spaniards turned out to be so wrong in their calculations and yes, some of the best football nations are out already which is very unfortunate especially Germany that I love watching. I might be wrong, but I think your coach is not that good this time..
And here we go again ! Morocco did it against Portugal too achieving what we can call a miracle. In the final 4 ? Who would've thought so ?

najjah166

najjah166

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
And off we go again! Morocco also did it against Portugal by achieving what can be called a miracle. In final 4? Who would have believed it?
It's not a miracle it's a lot of work they played very well on defense and on the attack, a well-deserved victory

KUN_AGUERO_KROOS

KUN_AGUERO_KROOS

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Watching a team like Morocco, because the team defense but know attack very well. Croatia make my eyes bleeding, is like Atletico de Madrid, have a great team, but want only defense. It's very boring watch

that's called strategy. exactly what was lacking in Brazil.

najisami

najisami

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
You made good points there K. At a point or another. they will have to come out and play. unless they go into the final match looking for penalty kicks which is a very dangerous business....

najisami

najisami

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
It's not a miracle it's a lot of work they played very well on defense and on the attack, a well-deserved victory
Of course those guys worked hard to get where they are. It's a miracle only in the sense that no one in the world would've bet a penny on Morocco reaching the semi-final of the World cup.
But emotions apart. wouldn't this euphoria be real if the players and the coach were a "Moroccan product" ? I then can speak of pride...

najjah166

najjah166

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Of course these guys have worked hard to get to where they are. It is a miracle only in the sense that no one in the world would have bet a cent on Morocco winning the World Cup semi-finals.
But emotions aside. Wouldn't this euphoria be real if the players and the coach were a “Moroccan product”? Then I can talk about pride...
Say like that yes you are certainly right

hamon08

hamon08

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Now the score in the match between England and France is 1:1. Watching the match, I can say that the teams are playing on equal footing. Who do you think will make it to the semi-finals?

R

rachelle2291

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What part of the foot is used to kick the ball in penalties? Do all players use the same part of the foot? Is it the same part of foot that is used by a field goal kicker in american football?

wrzlbrnft

wrzlbrnft

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
France- England, what a fantastic match, the best of this world cup, worth te be a final. Congrats to France.