i like this boxer G G G :dancing2:

KatamaranUA

KatamaranUA

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Vasyl Lomachenko and Oleksandr Gvozdyk are the best right now!

cranberry

cranberry

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My favorite boxer is Mohammed Ali. He is a great boxer and people's champion.

C

Canwai

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Mike Tyson, Acelino Popó Freitas and Maguila

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

Swede Tooth
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Ali was and will always be the greatest ! I also liked Roberto Duran, other than his no mas fight with Sugar Ray Leonard he was a great fighter over a long period of time.

I used to really like watching Arturo Gatti.

Ali #1 for sure.

Tyson is another huge fave of mine.

Also liked Arturo Gatti.

Enjoyed boxing back when Sugar Ray Leonard, Thomas Hearns & Marvin Hagler were duking it out. Some great fights there!

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My favorite boxer is Marvin Hagler ..the best middleweight champion of history.I will never forget that amazing fight(it was a war) against Tommy Hearns in 1985 with that outstanding first round.It only lasted 3 rounds but it was a real war.

Max Diver

Max Diver

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I liked Mike Tyson on his prime, he was great ! Sad he got out of focus years later. He could retire undefeated. His first coach when we was young was great, after he left him, problems started.
But he is the best to me.

P

pawelmad9

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Polish warrior Artur Szpilka he is the best

dimon4ik89

dimon4ik89

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Most of all, as a boxer, I respect Mike Tyson. Despite his short height of 1.78 m, he had a very fast speed and very well felt the opponent and the ring. Perhaps for what I loved him as a boxer, it is for his speed and reaction. As for a man, I can’t say anything about him, I consider him only as an athlete.

Tr0pik

Tr0pik

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Best of the best all time boxer is a MUHAMMAD ALI. Second MIKE TYSON.

magik9118

magik9118

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For me the best if all time is ROCKY

DieCosta

DieCosta

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
•Felix “Tito” Trinidad as welterweight was absolutely brilliant and extraordinary.
• Julio Cesar Chavez as lightweight and super lightweight was one the best in history in my opinion .
•Sugar Ray Robinson is whit not hesitation the best boxer ever welterweight super welterweight and middleweight this man was from another league in boxing level.

mountainfox

mountainfox

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My favorite boxer of all times is Manny Pacquiao. All of his fights are just exciting to watch. I hope Manny can fight until he is 45. He will make history if he can still fight and win at that age.

namvidnee

namvidnee

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The Klitschko brothers were excellent boxers.

S

SMOKIN_ACES

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
its so funny noone on here picked floyd mayweather jr.

Ricey155

Ricey155

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Carl Froch for me loved his grit and determination, I guess they all have it but even for a FOREST fan I admired his skills

Boxing is tough fair play to them all, brutal hits :-(

bmess92

bmess92

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Leonard Doroftei, little puncher. He was a boxing hero for my country as I grew up, but perhaps the real legend was his coach, Titi "Prosop", prosop meaning towel in english. He used to literally eat the towel from his hand during Doroftei's matches, being stressed out.

Chris Wade

Chris Wade

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
So many to choose from but one that hasnt been mentioned is Julio César Chávez his 90-fight unbeaten streak from the beginning of his career is the longest such run for a world-class fighter the sport has ever known. While his record was 89-0-1 going into his first loss to Frankie Randall and had an 87 fight win streak until his draw with Pernell Whitaker.

js6csb2.jpg

JCC one of a kind. Marvin Hagler was in these guys company.

I

IanP304

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Since we are talking 'favourite' rather than greatest I would say for me Ricky Hatton. Partly as I am also from Manchester but mostly because he was also game for a fight and entertaining both inside the ring and out of it. The hatton vs Mayweather press conferences and weigh in a prime example of this. Here in the UK he was a real fans favourite in his hey day.

L

luskata27

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Peter Belberov is a boxer in the heavyweight category over 91 kg, winner of the Strandzha Cup, as well as a bronze medalist of Euro 2015. In addition to being a boxer, he is also a programmer, not just a hired worker in a company, but a co-owner of an online development company.