Favourite Boxer

F

Frankie Potts

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Who is your favourite boxer ? Mine is Vasiliy Lomachenko. He is best at light weight category now

Garfield52

Garfield52

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Mohammed Ali aka Casius Clay is by far the all time best. We used to love watching him do the old shuffle and rope a dope, and then clobber his oppenents

S

Salavat Kozhakhmetov

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Floyd Mayweather king of Boxing undefeated,undisputed champion The best ever,and i like Oleksand Usyk

VITOS

VITOS

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Mohammed Ali is not only the best boxer in history, but also a great man. His real name is Cassius Marcellus Clay Jr. When he converted to Islam, he changed his name to Mohammed Ali. He was not only physically strong, but also spiritually strong. He was only 12 years old when he started Boxing, and at the age of 18 he received his first gold medal, which was really a great achievement for a boxer at such a young age.
At that time he was engaged in Amateur Boxing, and in 1960, when he defeated Tunni Hunsaker, he began his career in professional Boxing. It was a great victory after 6 rounds. The opponent was also an excellent boxer, but Ali was different from him in that, using brutal attacks, he always relied on cold-blooded calculation to bring down his opponent. And Mohammed Ali — the author of many quotes about life, sports and the purpose of man.

steved757

steved757

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Floyd Mayweather king of Boxing undefeated,undisputed champion The best ever,and i like Oleksand Usyk

I feel you about Floyd Mayweather who is the undefeated and undisputed champion. Defensively I feel like nobody can touch him and it was great watching him in his prime. My all time favorite boxer is Roy Jones Jr though. I just love watching him fight in his prime and to me, he put on a better show than anyone when he was knocking boxers out at his peak.

AtiFCOD

AtiFCOD

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Evander Holyfield is one of them. He had very good fights and he was a very skilled boxer.

S

sergo1203

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Vasyl Lomachenko !! Ukraine ahead !!

S

Salavat Kozhakhmetov

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I feel you about Floyd Mayweather who is the undefeated and undisputed champion. Defensively I feel like nobody can touch him and it was great watching him in his prime. My all time favorite boxer is Roy Jones Jr though. I just love watching him fight in his prime and to me, he put on a better show than anyone when he was knocking boxers out at his peak.
about Roy Jones Jr. totally agree,one of the strongest boxers of all time,in my opinion is in the top 5 best boxers of all time!

okeedokalee

okeedokalee

Glory To Ukraine
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
NZ
Chips
AliAliAli! Was watching a Frazier fight with some mates, the camps was evenly divided.
Our lot were of course cheering on the great man.
Out of nowhere a Frazier fan produced a sawn-off shotgun. Shut us all up very quickly.

gabryyyel31

gabryyyel31

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
I choose Felix Trinidad. One of the most athletically gifted fighter I'd seen put gloves on. Had good power. Killer robot style. Had adversity that he came back from in many fights. Kept challenging himself to higher weight fights after success at a lower weight. Great fighter. :rock:

S

spottedflyer

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Mine is Marian Benesh :) he was Europian champion I think, maybe even world, but long time ago. He died a couple of years back and he lived in my city so I kinda knew him :)

A

Ananke222

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
my favourite one is Mike Tyson. Can't say that I like him as a person but I do admire him as a boxer

B

blata8ruga

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Ali was and will always be the greatest ! I also liked Roberto Duran, other than his no mas fight with Sugar Ray Leonard he was a great fighter over a long period of time.

M

myquickwit

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Roy Jones in his prime was untouchable. Too bad he kept fighting way past it.

LarsLucidor

LarsLucidor

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ali, Sugar Ray Robinson, Foreman and the swedish legend Ingemar Johansson

orchidra

orchidra

Allan with two Owls
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
NZ
Chips
Muhammad Ali would be my pick.

As for the best fight I ever saw, it would have to be Sugar Ray Leonard Vs Roberto Duran. Check out the highlights here.

RickoNNN

RickoNNN

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
yes yes

totally agree with lomachenko too !! unique style and that already has advanced age. fight next month I think.
:star::star::star::star:

PaxMundi

PaxMundi

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
So many to choose from but one that hasnt been mentioned is Julio César Chávez his 90-fight unbeaten streak from the beginning of his career is the longest such run for a world-class fighter the sport has ever known. While his record was 89-0-1 going into his first loss to Frankie Randall and had an 87 fight win streak until his draw with Pernell Whitaker.

js6csb2.jpg

Last edited: