Chips
inter i hope. they have to come back.. legendary club

D

Davey_H

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
And spare a thought for Tre Penne of San Marino and Gjilani of Kosovo who play each other tonight in "next season's" preliminary round. I guess their players and staff wont be able to watch the final

KeyJey

KeyJey

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Inter Milan will be the champion of the Europa League​

Gah_JEC_13_Joi

Gah_JEC_13_Joi

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Inter has the better team, but Sevilla has more cancha and gonna wins it

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
And spare a thought for Tre Penne of San Marino and Gjilani of Kosovo who play each other tonight in "next season's" preliminary round. I guess their players and staff wont be able to watch the final

I didnt watch it either. And looks like i didnt miss anything cause Sevilla won yet again lol

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Both sides have been quite good defensively recently ... I believe they both have 4 clean sheets from the last 5 matches + only previous h2h game on 08.08.08 was 0:0 so wouldnt be surprised if see another snooze fest where neither team is willing to take any risks lol ...

I hope you did not risk it, because the score 3:2, and by the 12 minute it was already 1:1.
I'm somewhat surprised at your statistics. Inter in the Europa League in each match scored 2 goals, in the semifinals Shakhtar --5. Seville has worse statistics on goals, but also scored in every match.
of course this is the final and I would not be surprised if the main time ended 0:0, but 3:2 better for the fans))).

Risto234

Risto234

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
I hope you did not risk it, because the score 3:2, and by the 12 minute it was already 1:1.
I'm somewhat surprised at your statistics. Inter in the Europa League in each match scored 2 goals, in the semifinals Shakhtar --5. Seville has worse statistics on goals, but also scored in every match.
of course this is the final and I would not be surprised if the main time ended 0:0, but 3:2 better for the fans))).

I'm not too sure but it looks like EL final was expected to be lowscoring one while CL final highscoring one. Guess there's real chance that this will be other way around instead lol ...

L

lintsikka

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I was sure Lukaku will make winning goal. Well he did alright ��

J

jcvd

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What can you say the Europa League is made for FC Sevilla congratulations

G

gichka97

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
One of the most interestings Europa League finals. Action from the first minute, a lot of goals, a lot of tackles, fouls, comebacks. Real final. I did not expect that style of play from Inter. Congrats for them for playing so good yesterday, but Sevilla showed that they are the kings of Europa League. That is their tournament. 6 from 6 sounds really impressive.

Risto234

Risto234

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
I'm not too sure but it looks like EL final was expected to be lowscoring one while CL final highscoring one. Guess there's real chance that this will be other way around instead lol ...

And it basically was just that with EL final having 5 goals in it compared to CL final 1 goal lol ...

Winner Poker