Europa League Who will be the winner?

H

Hanosch

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
So i guess Euro League is taking of. It s going to be an intresting short cup. I dont know though, does a victory this year feel like a title-light? Or is that the real deal under that circumstances?

Only_player

Only_player

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I hope Shahtar) But more chance is ManU

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Today there will be a Seville-Roma match, one of these teams can compete with Manchester United for reaching the final, in this part of the tournament grid. Sevilla is an experienced team, especially for the Europa League. there is also Wolverhampton, but it will be very difficult for them.
in another part of the Inter and Shakhtar grid, I see myself as semi-finalists, although there is also Bayer. let's see what happens in the end.

H

Hanosch

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sevilla looks sharp so far. Total control on defense. Fast and effective on offense.
It s intresting you would never have a feeling they are favorites and going to win the EL. Even after all these times of beein wrong about that.

Gah_JEC_13_Joi

Gah_JEC_13_Joi

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Wolverhampton is my guess.

O

oleg1997

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Manchester United and Inter Milan have the highest chances, Donetsk shakhtar does not play badly either

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
as I wrote before, everything is so and so far without sensations in the Europa League. perhaps the hardest was MU. now the semi-finals and they are difficult to predict, the more interesting it will be to watch them.

J

jcvd

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My first bet was As Rom but they are already out so know i think Inter Mailand will do it.

G

gichka97

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I hope for final Sevilla - Shaktar. Both team are playing good so far, especially Shaktar they were very dominating in all of their matches in the knockout stages in the Europa league.

KeyJey

KeyJey

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sevilla will be champions of the Europa League​

C

Comboss599

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think in the final will play Inter and FC Sevilla. Szachtar is a interesting team but one shelf lower than Inter. I don't believe in ManU so Sevilla will beat them. Final will win after all Inter because they got this massive and strong attacker Lukaku. He makes a diffrence.

I

IanP304

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think in the final will play Inter and FC Sevilla. Szachtar is a interesting team but one shelf lower than Inter. I don't believe in ManU so Sevilla will beat them. Final will win after all Inter because they got this massive and strong attacker Lukaku. He makes a diffrence.
Agree with half of this prediction, inter will be in the final although it will be against Manchester United in my opinion.

G

gichka97

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Agree with half of this prediction, inter will be in the final although it will be against Manchester United in my opinion.

Do not underestimate Shkathar. They have really good chances to go to the final. They are playing very offensive good football and score a lot of goals and it will be very hard for Inter to stop them. Both matches are unpredictable.

I

IanP304

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Do not underestimate Shkathar. They have really good chances to go to the final. They are playing very offensive good football and score a lot of goals and it will be very hard for Inter to stop them. Both matches are unpredictable.
Don't get me wrong, I know Shakthar are a very good side, I just think Inter will be too strong for them.

I actually think the Man Utd v Sevilla game will be closer but expect Man Utd to win that one.

Anything can happen in football though, looking forward to 2 great matches.

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
today is the Europa League final, and the question of who wins this season will finally be decided soon. a very unusual and strange season, but in general in the final without much sensation, only MU - everyone predicted them victory, but they are not in the final.
still, Inter looked more confident than Seville, so my opinion is that Inter will win the trophy. as always, I hope for productive football and beautiful goals.

S

Shooter74

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I will support to Sevilla but i think Internazionale wins....

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
I hope for productive football and beautiful goals.

Both sides have been quite good defensively recently ... I believe they both have 4 clean sheets from the last 5 matches + only previous h2h game on 08.08.08 was 0:0 so wouldnt be surprised if see another snooze fest where neither team is willing to take any risks lol ...

R

RicardoInciarte

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think is time for Sevilla to lose his first UEFA Europe League cause Inter is going to win ! I hope to see a very good match both teams have shown that they deserve to be there but my support goes to the Internazionale !

H

Hanosch

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sevilla wioo win because they played in Duisburg. Just as Italy prepared there for Worlds 2006 and came up victorious

D

Davey_H

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
well that's my background entertainment for tonight's freeroll game sorted :)

Winner Poker