Luan

Luan

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I think who should win and Shakhtar for being a team.

A

Anglermeister

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Inter Milan or Bayer Leverkusen.

georgel2384

georgel2384

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I say Manchester Utd will win

superkakila

superkakila

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i believe that inter should win the europa league because they have been the most completeteam at least in my eyes

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
So let's see who might win ...

QF:
Wolfsburg/Donetsk vs Frankfurt/Basel
LASK/Man Utd vs Istanbul/Copenhagen
Inter/Getafe vs Rangers/Leverkusen
Olympiakos/Wolverhampton vs Sevilla/Roma

SF:
Winners of QF 4 vs QF 2
Winners of QF 3 vs QF 1

Guess this tournament is Manchester United's to lose then ...

1nsomn1a

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If we judge by the level of teams, by the game practice, by the current sports form, then Manchester United clearly stands out among the remaining teams. Moreover, the team is able to achieve results and usually reaches the peak of its form at the end of the season.

I would like to draw attention to Bayer Leverkusen, but the protection they have is weak.

Inter Milan? Perhaps, but after a pause, their game is not particularly impressive, the structure of the game is lost.

Shakhtar Donetsk is a good team, but as always, the lack of decent competition in the home championship prevents them from tuning in to strong opponents.:)

Vallet

Vallet

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Manchester United have a good chance of winning thanks to a favorable draw.

Dimission

Dimission

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sevillia is back, do not underestimate them with the recent history in the Europa League. All i hope Getafe gets horribly ****ed up, what a horrible team that is. I think Inter can win the tournament, currently a nice team to watch.

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good afternoon.Manchester United is in great shape ,so I think this team has the best opportunity to win the Europa League this season.But Sevilla is always a tough team to beat,specially in this league.

X

xexeu

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For me who deserves to win and the arsenal but it will be very difficult because macheste United is very strong

M

Muzyka1996

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I hope shakhtar will win it

G

gichka97

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In the current form, Manchester United is the main favorite to win the trophy. Also, the draw is pretty comfortable for them. United will play matches until the end of July and then after one week they will play in Europe, which means that they will be in very good shape and prepared for it. Because there are teams here, which have not played matches soon or there is a big break between the end of their season and the matches in Europe.

Also, Wolves and Bayer Leverkusen have no so bad chances to go into the crucial phases of the tournament. This season they are playing very nice to watch football and the results in Europe are showing that. Inter will be the disappointment of the tournament.

H

HungryLyan

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Manchester United all the way. You guys make me proud and I can't wait to see real fans in the stadium again.

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
I can't wait to see real fans in the stadium again.

In some leagues across europe fans are are already allowed to the stadium.
However this doesn't happen in remaing matches of this seasons european competion and next seasons first 3 qualifying rounds ...
New season in premier league starts around 11 september (good news for Harry Kane since he never scores in august) so by that time maybe in top 5 leagues when new season starts maybe they will allow fans back - that is definitely considered in Bundesliga now ...
Not sure how's next season CL,EL groupstage matches are going to be though ...

gabryyyel31

gabryyyel31

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Manchester United or Inter Milan are the big two favorites in my opinion.

I

IanP304

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Manchester United will win the Europa League this year, at least I hope they do lol.

namvidnee

namvidnee

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In my opinion, 2 teams claim to win - Shakhtar and Inter

I

igo89

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think Shakhtar and Man United will meet in the final. Footballers in United are stronger and they will have more chances, but this is the final and everything is possible here.

D

Davey_H

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
with the English season ending tomorrow, I've only just looked at the fixtures for Europe. Anyone else think it's better doing it this way - playing the tournament in one go? I wonder if they'll do this going forward - after all, the CL and Europa are effectively playoffs for the top teams in all the divisions, so it makes sense to go straight in to it after the domestic season's ended. Makes the tournament more exciting and because it's not mid-week in between big league games, everyone's attention is focused on it.
It's taken horrible circumstances for it to happen like this though :-(

Winner Poker