Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Ukraine hosts Serbia on friday so that should be intresting game.

Well well well ... Not sure whether Ukraine were absolutely superb or Serbia was even worse than typical amateurs :rolleyes: Final score 5:0 to hosts :eek:

AtiFCOD

AtiFCOD

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Azerbaijan - Hungary 1-3

After defeated Croatia, Hungary defeated Azerbaijan too. It was a nice match. Hungary is leading group E now. :)

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
the Turkish team on their field beat the world Champions france 2 : 0. the Turks after the first goal and with the strong support of the stands, felt confident, played boldly, scored the second goal and in the second half did not allow the French to somehow rectify the situation. France has 1 shot on goal and 0 on target !!! sensation.

krisi77

krisi77

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I just hope Bulgaria doesn't humiliated and hope for the best. Still no chance of wining the Euro, but if a miracle happens that would be great.

Risto234

Risto234

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Most teams have 1 or 2 games left to play and there's still some places (out of possible 20) up for grabs ...

Group A:
Yesterday Kosovo were close as they even were leading in Czech Republic but one local player thought otherwise by scoring twice and securing czechs place in next summer's tournament alongside England who beated Montenegro 7:0

Group B:
Ukraine have already secured group win so that leaves portugal and Serbia fighting for that second spot ... Right now Portugal has 1p adventage so as long as they will win in Luxembourg then Serbia may even beat Ukraine at home 6:0 but still not qualify directly ...

Group C:
With 2 games to go Holland and germany have 15, N. ireland 12 points ...
So N. Ireland still has slim chance but they'll need to beat Holland at home and Germany away which looks very unlikely ... So it's looking grim for them surely

Group D:
Assuming switzerland and Denmark will beat Georgia & Gibraltar at home today then ahead of final matchday we'd have this situation:
Denmark 15, Switzerland 14, Ireland 12p - with Switzerland travelling to Gibraltar on monday that means there's all to play for in Ireland - Denmark match where hosts definitely need to win cause then they'd have better h2h record vs danes but they'd also have worse goal difference unless they win like 9:0 ... And i'm not exactly sure what they'll watch if teams finish level on points

Group E:
Croatia needs draw at home vs Slovakia to qualify but after beating them 4:0 on the road surely they cant be much worse at home right ...
Hungary is also through if they beat Wales on tuesday - draw might be also enough for them depending what Slovakia does (or doesn't do) at the same time ...

Group F:
Spain have 5p adventage ahead of 2 remaining homegames so it's probably 3 horse race for second place as sweden have 15, Romania 14 and norway 11p
From that trio Norway have easiest 2 matches left on paper but as they cant get more than 17p then it's not looking great for us assuming Swedes have no problem beating Faroes at home on monday ... With that in mind Romania definitely needs to beat Sweden tonight and then take points from Spain in the last match ...

Group G:
Poland have already qualified and with 2 games to go austria is holding 5p lead over Macedonia, Slovenia and Israel so it's looking bright for Austria considering they only need to beat Macedonia at home or Latvia away ...

Group H: France and Turkey have qualified with game to spare

Group I: ... Belgium and Russia also have nothing to play for anymore

Group J: Italy have already qualified while finland needs to beat scary footballer powerhouse Liechtenstein at home tonight to get to major tournament for the very first time

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think the best teams of these Euro Qualifiers ,and of course,candidates for the 2020 Euro are Spain,England,Italy and Germany.

barbados

barbados

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I believe that my Belarus will make it to the final through the play-offs of the League of Nations. Most likely Belarus will compete with Georgia.

L

Leopoldovec

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
With pleasure I will look Russia-Belgium

Vallet

Vallet

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The number of participants of the European championship has increased. Finland qualified for this tournament for the first time.

L

Leopoldovec

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes, the Belgians nobly endured Russia. Although the goal of honor scored)

B

Biibel

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The number of participants of the European championship has increased. Finland qualified for this tournament for the first time.

Yeah, there was crazy atmosphere in Helsinki yesterday when Finland finally qualified to euros. And pitch invasion also with thousands of people involving :D

Vallet

Vallet

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yeah, there was crazy atmosphere in Helsinki yesterday when Finland finally qualified to euros. And pitch invasion also with thousands of people involving :D
Were you involved in the invasion of the football field?:ridinghor

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

If I had been told before the selection that the Finland team would take 2 place in Group J, I would not have believed. I suggested 4 place. But I congratulate you, this is Finland 's big new football history!
I have one question for you. After scandal and disqualification, Roman Eremenko stopped being called up to the national team. He plays in the Russian football league and I can see his game sometimes. Of course he 's not young, but he 's a creative football player, a creator.
Do you think he has a chance to return to the national team and what is generally said about him in Finland?

W

we will rock you

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
i dont like the euros so many completions to watch

Risto234

Risto234

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
I have one question for you. After scandal and disqualification, Roman Eremenko stopped being called up to the national team. He plays in the Russian football league and I can see his game sometimes. Of course he 's not young, but he 's a creative football player, a creator.
Do you think he has a chance to return to the national team and what is generally said about him in Finland?

I believe i read article about this Finland achievement in our local newspaper today and there was section about him (alongside with Moisander and that third person who played/is playing in italy - i believe it was Hetemaj) ... If i remember correctly then ofc he should have legit chance (as do the other 2 although they have already ended their NT careers?) as Kanerva said something like that he's going to take best players to this tournament ...

i dont like the euros so many completions to watch

First world problems as it's finest :)

Bambini7777

Bambini7777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
no surprises, all the teams that were supposed to come out they came out :vroam::icon_boun

gabryyyel31

gabryyyel31

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Romania missed the chance to qualify from the classic groups but we still have a chance to qualify through the play-off in the League of Nations. It would be a pity not to participate in a final tournament in which Bucharest will hold 4 matches next summer. :(:(:(

namvidnee

namvidnee

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Italy beat Armenia with a score of 9-1. Sorry for Armenia. The most fun match of the day.

Risto234

Risto234

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Italy beat Armenia with a score of 9-1. Sorry for Armenia. The most fun match of the day.

I honestly thought that tonight's Holland game will have most goals in it aswell being the most one-sided ... I guess i was wrong then lol

Transcendence

Transcendence

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I call The Russian national football team the Lambs ))

S

sergo1203

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am very happy that the team of my country, won first place in the group. Go Ukraine!!

Aremaz95

Aremaz95

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Germany, I believe that he returned to the power that had been exhibiting for many years for me the best team today together with Portugal

armoko

armoko

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I hope that Wales will beat Hungary and they will qualify. (right now 1:0)

damkoMTK

damkoMTK

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Most teams have 1 or 2 games left to play and there's still some places (out of possible 20) up for grabs ...

Group A:
Yesterday Kosovo were close as they even were leading in Czech Republic but one local player thought otherwise by scoring twice and securing czechs place in next summer's tournament alongside England who beated Montenegro 7:0

Group B:
Ukraine have already secured group win so that leaves Portugal and Serbia fighting for that second spot ... Right now Portugal has 1p adventage so as long as they will win in Luxembourg then Serbia may even beat Ukraine at home 6:0 but still not qualify directly ...

Group C:
With 2 games to go Holland and Germany have 15, N. Ireland 12 points ...
So N. Ireland still has slim chance but they'll need to beat Holland at home and Germany away which looks very unlikely ... So it's looking grim for them surely

Group D:
Assuming Switzerland and Denmark will beat Georgia & Gibraltar at home today then ahead of final matchday we'd have this situation:
Denmark 15, Switzerland 14, Ireland 12p - with Switzerland travelling to Gibraltar on monday that means there's all to play for in Ireland - Denmark match where hosts definitely need to win cause then they'd have better h2h record vs danes but they'd also have worse goal difference unless they win like 9:0 ... And i'm not exactly sure what they'll watch if teams finish level on points

Group E:
Croatia needs draw at home vs Slovakia to qualify but after beating them 4:0 on the road surely they cant be much worse at home right ...
Hungary is also through if they beat Wales on tuesday - draw might be also enough for them depending what Slovakia does (or doesn't do) at the same time ...

Group F:
Spain have 5p adventage ahead of 2 remaining homegames so it's probably 3 horse race for second place as Sweden have 15, Romania 14 and Norway 11p
From that trio Norway have easiest 2 matches left on paper but as they cant get more than 17p then it's not looking great for us assuming Swedes have no problem beating Faroes at home on monday ... With that in mind Romania definitely needs to beat Sweden tonight and then take points from Spain in the last match ...

Group G:
Poland have already qualified and with 2 games to go Austria is holding 5p lead over Macedonia, Slovenia and Israel so it's looking bright for Austria considering they only need to beat Macedonia at home or Latvia away ...

Group H: France and Turkey have qualified with game to spare

Group I: ... Belgium and Russia also have nothing to play for anymore

Group J: Italy have already qualified while Finland needs to beat scary footballer powerhouse Liechtenstein at home tonight to get to major tournament for the very first time

Just read this post, and it is very good analysis. Maybe even better then the pundits on sky sport ;):cool: