EURO 2020

jus7_play3r

jus7_play3r

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For me, these games are something indifferent .. Not interesting to me, I want to go and club teams continue their game that they'm not having fun.

K

kapobar

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Is this penal? Referee made mistake, but it not first time for this frenchman

Attachments

• _20190323_113411.JPG
    _20190323_113411.JPG
    91.7 KB · Views: 35
Last edited:
Joe

Joe

99.98% Kiln dried
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I have bets on today's games! [emoji1303][emoji2]

K

KuprinMA

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Your predictions for the match Kazakhstan - Russia? :)

lcid86

lcid86

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
The global game has almost reached a saturation point. Still waiting for clubs to pull their players from some of the smaller events.

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Gibraltar - ireland 0:1 - not sure whether Gibraltar can actually defend properly or Ireland finished their endless chances like amateurs :rolleyes:

Risto234

Risto234

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Your predictions for the match Kazakhstan - Russia? :)

Current score in that match (Russia leading 4:0) means that Scotland is even worse than expected :rolleyes:

AtiFCOD

AtiFCOD

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Today's suprise: Hungary defeated Croatia (2-1), it's a very nice result for us. :D

ssi8

ssi8

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you have not watched Holland germany, there is a reason to include a review. It was great

CTAPYXA

CTAPYXA

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yesterday Hungary made a surprise and beat Croatia. But most of all I enjoyed the victory of the Russian team and Cheryshev's goal. Masterpiece.

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am also glad that the Russian team won. but the more I liked the match the netherlands vs Germany (2:3). in the game of two equal teams, there were beautiful goals, and drama (0:2 ; 2:2 and Germany scored the winning goal in 90 minutes).

B

bzvz222

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
portugal-Serbia match is on tonight, hopefully Portugal wins since I placed a bet on them winning by 2 goals at least :) Also, Ronaldo is always a player worth seeimg the match for. Perhaps france-Iceland will be interesting as well

Bambini7777

Bambini7777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Portugal played poorly with Ukraine, I hope with Serbia will play normally:marchmell:party:

N

Nimbex

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Вчера Венгрия сделала сюрприз и победила Хорватию. Но больше всего мне понравилась победа сборной России и гол Черышева. Шедевр.

Черышев был на высоте. Он очень старается. Я думаю, что он все еще впереди в этом турнире.:cool::cool::cool:

Aremaz95

Aremaz95

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
little by little Germany will be the great contender again and I think that the EURO2020 will win

adriantempo

adriantempo

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
I am a Romanian.

Norvegia will beat Romania next week on Sunday, 07.06.2019.

Pick 1 @2.30

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Germany and Holland gave a terrific match, the Germans have not won a long time away. Luxemburg pleasantly surprises, keeps up well.

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Root for Ukraine! hope it will take place in the next round. The team, though young alley good result 1-1 to Portugal is the result for us!

123cards321

123cards321

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
euro

Currently there are many top teams in the euro like Spain, England, Germany, France and Holland. Personally, I think that England has a good chance but they haven't done their best under pressure, holland has a new rejuvenated team with some experienced players, France just won the world cup and they have they're confidence boosted and Spain has a great team but after how they played the world cup hard to say how they will do.

Risto234

Risto234

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
So gameweeks 3 and 4 will take place in the next 8 days as games are played in friday-saturday and monday-tuesday. I guess it's safe to say that teams who didn't won their game(s) in march then now it's probably perfect time to prove themselves..

Short preview:

Group A: with England not playing in june it's perfect chance for other 4 teams to start collecting valuable points if they want to finish second in the group. Czech Republic is currently rockbottom but luckily for them they've 2 upcoming homegames so who knows perhaps they'll find themselves level on points with England after monday's game ...
Group B: even if Portugal finds themselves from fourth or fifth place in week's time then it's still all to play for them but with Ukraine and Serbia also challenging for top2 finish then one of that trio probably gets next summer off
Also Ukraine hosts Serbia on friday so that should be intresting game.
Group C: Thanks to beating Estonia and Belarus at home in march N. Ireland is leading in the group. They've also said out that will be trying to get 12p from first 4 matches so i seriously hope that either Estonia or Belarus(or both) destroy their hopes of doing that in teams first homegame in this calendar year
Group D: Right now it looks like Ireland and switzerland are going far away from others but luckily for Denmark they've decent chance of moving past Swiss should they take atleast 3p in next 2 games. Also h2h game between Georgia and Gibraltar is perfect for either team(or both) to get first points.
Group E: clearly most closest group yet as 4 teams sit on 3p. Azerbaijan is the only one yet to get single point so they'd be able to fix this make in 2 upcoming homegames vs Hungary and Slovakia
Group F: i believe L. Enrique said that long travels can be problem in this group so i guess it's intresting to see what they can(or cant) do in faroe islands
Group G: austria and Latvia lost both games in march while conceding 5 goals in total so as they're hosting Slovenia now then perhaps they can ask from Oblak how to defend properly(if he's going to play ofc) ...
Group H: France and Turkey sit on 6p, Iceland and Albania on 3 and Andorra and Moldova on 0p - considering each pair goes h2h on saturday then all these games should be intresting(and crucial aswell)
Group I: compared to group E then here it's probably even more intresting situation with Belgium leading with 6p and 4 teams sitting behind them on 3p
Group J: just like in group H then in this group aswell teams sitting in places 1 & 2, 3 & 4, 5 & 6 are going head-to-head on saturday. Armenia and/or Liechtenstein have now golden chance to get first point(s) in Yerevan while it's probably intresting to see whether BHFANATICOS are doing something similar in Tampere just like they did in their previous awaygame in qualifiers back in 2017 in Tallinn ...

kaper0071

kaper0071

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Belgium is strong now, but Russia will try to beat it at home. But I can also highlight the Netherlands team, which will play this Sunday in the final of the League of Nations with Portugal. Perhaps Ronaldo himself will want to win both trophies! =))