Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
I've planned to make that kind of thread for a while so i assume now when european games are just ahead it's probably decent time to start with it. :rolleyes:
Here i'm posting tips for all estonia-related games(such as national team, meistriliiga, esiliiga, cup games and so on) and probably i might have a look in other estonian sports aswell like basketball, handball, volleyball for example ...

So on tuesday:

Flora - Hapoel Beer Sheva

Flora +1.5 AH @1.81

Flora european record is pretty miserable. In 22+ seasons they have made past first opponent just once and even that was thanks to an awaygoal. Still they have got decent results against bigger teams here and there. Both sides have won just 1 of their last 6 CL home- and awaygames, respectively. Also unlike their opponents Hapoel have played just friendlies(against polish clubs) recently so lack of official games might work against them in first competive game of the season. So i hope that Flora can keep the tie open at home :rolleyes:

On thursday:

Trans - Zeljeznicar

Zeljeznicar -1 AH@2.40

I assume that most of you have seen atleast some of the Russian games in this world cup. And if you have seen Russia's nr 7 in action then i'd mention that his dad is the Trans coach. Zeljeznicar might be winless in the last 3 EL awaygames but Trans have lost 6 EL homegames in a row over the years and in each of them they conceded 2+ goals. Lack of official games might be disadvantage for bosnians but i assume that most of you are well aware of how recent football and handball games between estonia and bosnia have ended(bosnians winning with 5+ goals)
So i take visitors to win here :rolleyes:

Stjarnan - Kalju

Kalju +0.5 AH @1.87

Kalju have made past first opponent in each of the last 5 or 6 seasons in Europe i think so i assume that once again they want to make sure that their european journey don't end after 2 games ... Both sides have played domestic games basically every week so lack of official games shouldn't be problem for neither team. I'm sure that most of you remember this Iceland team from time when they used to make these hilarious(or not) goal celebrations :cool:
So with Kalju having found the net in 6 of the last 7 EL awaygames i hope that they can avoid defeat here against team who've lost last 2 EL homegames to nil

Levadia - Dundalk

Levadia AH0 @2.09

Both sides haven't lost for awhile so i assume that they both want to make sure it stays that way aswell after thursday's game. As this is just the first leg then i expect both sides being more cautious here with visitors probably wanting that awaygoal atleast while Levadia can't allow anymore slipups against irish teams for the second sucessive season. I might aswell be underestimate Dundalk who made it to the groupstage last season but i still hope that Levadia can avoid defeat at home.

Risto234

Risto234

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Today in estonian Esiliiga:

Elva - Keila

Under 3.5 goals @1.83
Both teams NOT to score @2.90

So today in estonian esiliiga Elva hosts Keila. Neither team haven't been at their best recently as they both have lost 3 of the last 5 games.
Elva have found the net in all 8 homegames this season but kept just 3 clean sheets during that time. Still 5 of their 8 matches stayed under 3.5 goals.
Keila is still rockbottom in the league but they are just 3p away from the safety.
However they have won just 2 and lost 6 of the 10 awaygames so far this season. They've also failed to score in half of the 10 awaygames and have kept just 1 clean sheet on the road this season.
Teams have met 4 times so far with all of these games staying under 3.5 goals and seeing both sides failing to find the net.
Last h2h game was 3:0 to Elva but in that game Keila managed to hold 0:0 for 42 minutes so hopefully they put up another decent defensive display and don't fall to pieces once they concede. :rolleyes:

Also if someone doesn't mind watching that game with estonian commentary to see how the bets will go then you can do that there: http://soccernet.ee/artikkel/tana-otsepilt-elva-keila

Luvart

Luvart

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Good luck with your thread! I will follow it in order to get some cool tips from time to time.

Risto234

Risto234

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
While most latvian and lithuanian clubs made decent results in european competions this week then our clubs :rolleyes:

Trans defeat meant that the bet won. So it's good.
Levadia dominated the game but still lost.
Flora just can't park the bus for whatever reason.
Esiliiga bets were 1/2
Kalju is trailing 0:1 at half-time so if miracle happens in the second half it will be 3/6 otherwise it's going to be 2/6 ...

Risto234

Risto234

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Tomorrow in EL first qualifying round second leg

Kalju - Stjarnan

Over 2.5 goals @1.70
And more riskier one:
Kalju to qualify @41

Although i assume that our club don't storm into attack from the first minute like headless chicken then Kalju still needs goals and plenty of them if they want to make past first opponent for the 6th successive european season.
So whether Stjarnan who is clearly not used to play in these weather conditions can snatch an awaygoal or not i expect this game to be highscoring one just like the first leg was ...

Risto234

Risto234

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
On thursday in EL second qualifying round

APOEL - Flora

As APOEL -1.5 AH is @1.60 or so i take slightly bigger risk and go with APOEL -2 AH@2.02

Like every year in european competions it's better to bet against our clubs so with just one club remaining i'm finally going to do that. :cool:
In the last few years in our football community 1 joke have been very actual i guess. It basically says that in Cyprus climate is good and risk of getting injured is smaller + you might be able to leave good impression for APOEL or anyother club in that region. :rolleyes:
And guess what that might be the case now :p
But still APOEL needs to prove themselves after that disappoint result against Suduva so i assume that they will want to make things done at home which probably means scoring 2-3+ goals and keeping clean sheet.

Tony Vayer

Tony Vayer

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Estonian sports clubs are weaker than Icelandic sports clubs. Estonia will have at least 2000 years to catch up with its Scandinavian neighbors. Therefore, there will be no great success, but I am proud of you for your patriotism. I wish good luck to Estonia in sports. I only talked about football.

Risto234

Risto234

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Today in estonian cup

Kuressaare - Vaimastvere

As most(or all)foreign bookies do not offer odds to that game - yet - then i checked what our local bookies are offering ...
Kuressaare +6 EH @1.75 in Coolbet

Month ago Kure won cup game at home 22:0 so another huge win might be possibility today aswell. Whether they score 20+ again or not but Meistriliiga team at home should be capable of scoring atleast 10 goals against sunday league team no matter who they're playing with. Yes you heard it right - opponents are basically amateurs who come up during the weekend to play football so for them to take 3+ hour trip in weekday(even in summer) is probably going to be extremely difficult ...

European Handicap means that Kure must win by 7+ goals here so let's see what they can do tonight :cool:

Risto234

Risto234

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Today in estonian cup

Kuressaare - Vaimastvere

Kuressaare +6 EH @1.75

I usually don't touch european handicaps but when i saw that this EH was so small with Kure needing to win by 7+ goals i knew straight away that i've to take it. :cool:
And Kure didn't let me down either as they won 15:0 :)

Risto234

Risto234

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
APOEL - Flora

As APOEL -1.5 AH is @1.60 or so i take slightly bigger risk and go with APOEL -2 AH@2.02

78 minutes played and as APOEL is leading 5:0 it's pretty clear that both of these bets have won.

Risto234

Risto234

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Tomorrow in estonian Meistriliiga:

Kalju - Levadia

Speaking about the odds then i feel that we might have another close game where both sides try to cancel eachother out so both sides not to score @2 might have value in it.
Over/under 2.5 goals are@1.85 so it's another 50-50 situation. As i'm going to that game then i'd like to see highscoring match but i feel that this game might be lowscoring one ... Even in the last h2h game 0:0 stayed for 77 minutes ...
So if to follow that logic then first half under 0.5 goals @2.50 is also worth a risk.
Reportedly all 3 Kalju strikers are struggling with injuries so that might work against them. Also it's intresting to see whether Levadia fans do something stupid this time aswell or not - it's still one of these fewest games in Estonia where police (special)forces might be needed :D

Anyway i personally go with Levadia AH0 or DnB here - depends which of these have higher odds ;)

Risto234

Risto234

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Kalju - Levadia

both sides not to score @2
Over/under 2.5 goals are@1.85
first half under 0.5 goals @2.50
Anyway i personally go with Levadia AH0 or DnB here

Levadia may have lost but atleast all my expectations of a lowscoring match where right :rolleyes:

W

we will rock you

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
i love this type of threads cant wait till the main soccer leagues start

Risto234

Risto234

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Tomorrow in Europa League

Flora over 1.0 goals @2.61 in Marathonbet.
Who want to risk less then for them i suggest Flora over 0.5 which is around 1.60 i think :cool:

I assume that easier way could be picking APOEL -1 AH here but as APOEL is leading 5:0 on aggreate i do hope that they do not this game too seriously.
Also their EL away form is pretty good - 1 win and 9 losses in the last 10 EL awaygames. And in these 9 games they conceded 1-3 goals.
I doubt that Flora can score so many goals to bring the tie back to life but still i expect them to try redeem themselves at home after that disappointing result in Cyprus.
Also i do feel that Flora's incapability of parking the bus might actually work for them while attacking ...

So whatever happens i do hope we don't see goalless game here.

Risto234

Risto234

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Tomorrow in Europa League

Flora over 1.0 goals @2.61 in Marathonbet.
Who want to risk less then for them i suggest Flora over 0.5 which is around 1.60 i think :cool:

37 minutes and Flora leads 2:0 :D

Risto234

Risto234

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
In 60 minutes in estonian Esiliiga

Maardu - Levadia II

Under 4 goals @2.23 in 1xbet
Or you'd take less risks with under 4.5 goals @1.67 in Betway.

Once again when under 4 goals is rated with ridiciously high odds you basically have to hope that for once both sides are extremely awful in scoring ... So let's see how well(or bad) this goes :rolleyes:

Risto234

Risto234

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Tomorrow in estonian Meistriliiga:

Kalju - Kuressaare

Both teams NOT to score @1.73

Kalju is still unbeaten in the league but their 100% record at home came to an end in previous homegame when Kalev held them to draw for the second time this season. But still they have kept just 1 clean sheet during the last 7 homegames though.
Despite losing 6 games during that time Kure still found the net in 7 of the last 9 matches on the road.

Last h2h game was total freak show with 11 goals in it from which 6 were scored in first half and Kure still lost despite having scored 3 goals ...

This time however i expect Kalju to be more aggressive in defense and hopefully they don't let stupid goals in just like the last time :rolleyes:

Risto234

Risto234

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Kalju - Kuressaare

Both teams NOT to score @1.73

Well it worked out nicely although Kure had chance to destroy this bet inside 10 minutes and make score 1:1 but luckily they failed to convert the penalty. :cool:

Final score 4:0

Risto234

Risto234

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Today in estonian cup:

Kuressaare - Kalju

Both teams NOT to score @2.06
And hopefully hosts can avoid humiliation so i am going to try
under 4.5 goals @2 & under 5 goals @1.65 aswell. :cool:

Both sides just met on friday in the league but now they face eachother in cup.
Obviously both teams NOT to score is probably one of the safest bets in any estonian competion considering the level of difference between top and weaker teams ... Still underdogs can surpise sometimes but i still hope not today.

Tammeka - Flora II

Over 3.5 goals @2.35

Both sides have won 4 of the last 5 games so teams are definitely in-form. Flora youngsters are always motivated and that's probably the main reason why they've been one of the best teams in Esiliiga(still you need to do that if you want to make it to the first team eventually ...)
They have also won last 8 awaygames in estonian cup and in 5 of these games they scored 4+ goals. They even destroyed Meistriliiga team Viljandi 7:3(!) earlier in the year in this competion so i am sure that Tammeka who made it to the final in 2017 is not taking them lightly at all.
Also Tammeka have won 8 homegames in a row in cup and in half of these games they scored 4+ goals.

Tammeka may easily find it difficult to break down team who is weaker than them but still settle for casual 2:0 win or so but i still hope it's not the case this time and we'll see open game from both sides which hopefully means a lot of goals. :cool:

Risto234

Risto234

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
No wonder that cup games are more unpredictable than the league games ... Those 4 ideas on tuesday's games were basically right but all of them worked in other game eventually -.-

Anyway let's dig into tomorrow's esiliiga games first(and later perhaps to cup games aswell if the odds come out, ofcourse :rolleyes:)

Kalju II - Kalev II

Under 4 goals @1.75

Story is still the same. Whenever under 4 goals is available with great odds it's still worth trying a risk of witnessing lowscoring game for a change.

Risto234

Risto234

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Kalju II - Kalev II

Under 4 goals @1.75

Story is still the same. Whenever under 4 goals is available with great odds it's still worth trying a risk of witnessing lowscoring game for a change.

1:1 ;)

Risto234

Risto234

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
On friday in Meistriliiga

Kuressaare - Tammeka

Both teams NOT to score @2.45 in Unibet and/or 888sport.

Both sides have had completely different results recently as Kure have lost 4 games in a row while Tammeka have won 4 in a row. Kure have kept just 1 clean sheet at home this season and they've also failed to score in half of the 10 home leaguegames.
Tammeka meanwhile have scored in 11 of the 12 away leaguegames this season but still they've kept just 5 clean sheets on the road.
Tammeka won first h2h game 4:0 this season but lost 1:2 in second - i guess that they don't underestimate opponents anymore. Still while they may find it difficult to break down a weaker team then their defense is also usually hard to break down ...

So let's see how this one goes. ;)

Risto234

Risto234

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
On friday in Meistriliiga

Kuressaare - Tammeka

Both teams NOT to score @2.45 in Unibet and/or 888sport.

Well both today's leaguegames showed that even when you're leading 3:0 or 4:0 then if you are not fully focused all the time and give opponent a real chance to score from the penalty spot then yeah it's basically bye-bye to this bet -.-

But atleast it gives good chance to move on.
I think i'm trying the same bet in sunday's Flora game aswell.
There you can get both sides not to score @1.71 atm.

Last edited:
Risto234

Risto234

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Well these 2 BTTS - NO bets last weekend didn't won but what can you when team who is leading by 2+ goals suddenly doesn't know how to defend in the last 20 minutes and concedes stupid penalty :rolleyes:

Today in esiliiga:

Tartu Santos - Keila

Under 4 goals @1.64 in 1xbet.

Story is still the same. Whenever under 4 goals is available with great odds(more than 1.50) i usually take it and hope that for once both sides are better in defending rather than scoring. :cool:

Risto234

Risto234

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Today in esiliiga:

Tartu Santos - Keila

Under 4 goals @1.64 in 1xbet.

It's always great to get back on winning ways. :cool:
Keila were leading for the most of the game after going 1:0 up in 30th min but managed to concede twice in 60 seconds or so in the closing stages as they lost 1:2 ...

Related Betting Guides: CA Betting - AU Betting - UK Betting - SportsBetting Poker - BetStars Poker Tips