Do you prefer the Olympic games or the FIFA World Cup?

Mati532

Mati532

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Obviously I prefer the World Cup! I think there is no sport better than that!
Qatar is coming soon!!!

B

bioman420

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Undoubtedly the world cup is much more exciting, although football is also added to the olympics, the fact that the world cup is more exciting is that the rivalry of the countries seems to be greater, and the world cup can be followed by several favorite team games, since the olympics are so many sports, that any ordinary person can't keep up with everything, so that's it, this is just my humble opinion.

A big shout out to all cardschat members.....

Miguelpaniura0893

Miguelpaniura0893

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thank you all for responding, both competitions are excellent from what I have seen, they prefer the Olympics much more because of their different disciplines that exist and where almost all nations send their best athletes to represent them and it is a nice tour of a professional athlete that he has until he reaches his peak, the Olympics being the highest point in his career and it will be an incredible experience that he will have all his life.

MAGICUZ

MAGICUZ

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I used to watch the Olympic Games, but recently I stopped watching. But I haven't missed the World Cup since 1998.

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If I had to choose, it would be clear that I would choose the World Cup.
The Olympics are good too, but football is football. ⚽

pavel1111111

pavel1111111

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
I like both just as much; they are very exciting and I like to watch them both :)

davidkimtai89

davidkimtai89

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
UEFA Champion league really interesting,

C

Comboss599

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My favorite sport is football so i prefer WC however Olympic games give me a lot of emotions with some sports so i like them watching too.

German629

German629

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I can't divide the Olympic Games an the FIFA World Cup... I like the both!
Because I very like the Sport in general!..

W

wavetune

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I really love football and the World Cup is certainly more interesting for me than the Olympics, despite the fact that unattractive matches with weak teams sometimes take place in the group stages, but there are disciplines in the Olympics that interest me very much and I watch with great pleasure - this is weightlifting and Greco-Roman wrestling, for the reason that representatives of my country they perform there

Maximus1980340

Maximus1980340

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UZ
Chips
I'm a top-class football player myself but I like watching the Olympics mostly biotlon I tried once that I had been preparing for 20 years of physical training for ski football I couldn't hold out even at a 5 kilometer distance, my legs got tired after that, I realized that football is the easiest sport than, for example, skiing or tennis

Miguelpaniura0893

Miguelpaniura0893

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thank you all for responding, the Olympic Games are a great event that gives us the best athletes in the world in their discipline, men and women who give their lives for a passion for a sport that some do not earn much with their sport but still give his maximum effort to be able to represent his country and give all the best possible in a few moments is for many to fulfill his dream like the soccer world cup where only the best teams in the world go to compete who will be the winner of the world in the tournament most important in the world of the most famous and popular sport on planet earth.

WDStipa

WDStipa

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
HR
Chips
I definitely prefer FIFA World Cup over Olympic Games.
The FIFA World Cup is a must watch for me, the same goes for UEFA European Football Championship.
I follow my country's matches in those championships and other interesting ones and most of the matches in the advanced stages of the championship.
On the other hand, I don't follow the Olympic Games at all.

reeseflamees

reeseflamees

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
MX
Chips
I prefer World cup I don't like all sports

Top 10 Games