Do you prefer the Olympic games or the FIFA World Cup?

Luvepoker

Luvepoker

Lost in the twilight zone
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
As a person who had hope and dreams of being in the Olympics "Long Jump" my answer is easy. Olympics for me.

H

HeiligerKevin

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think it is difficult to compare. The olympics consist of more than 1 sport making it more open for a wider range of people, but for me it is still football since i started playing as a 6-year old.

PeLLeTTi

PeLLeTTi

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I believe the Olympics are bigger than the World Cup in terms of event. Cup is usually just football. What sets the Olympics apart from the Worlds is that here are the best of various sports. This makes it a competition of a gigantic magnitude and the event is not limited"

navicula

navicula

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I prefer watching FIFA World Cup because I like football.

fedkov

fedkov

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
Two events are completely different, how can they be compared at all?

M

Muzyka1996

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
World cup shure, best team with best players

S

Steve Deeble

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I’m aWorld Cup fan. It being a single sport specific event makes it much better.

Bambini7777

Bambini7777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
the world championship is better for me:smile::)

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
the bottom line is that nothing can compare with the World Cup, and not only the Olympic Games. for me, both the European football championship and the annual Champions League are superior in terms of entertainment, although I know that many Olympic champions do not like such popularity of football in the world.

Stifler

Stifler

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I wouldn't compare these competitions... Yes, football is the number 1 sport according to many. But the Olympiad is a completely different story and other sports, which are sometimes not deservedly forgotten for 4 years!

I think there are many worthy sports besides football, so the Olympiad is dedicated to them.

Stifler

Stifler

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Two events are completely different, how can they be compared at all?

I totally agree with you, friend!
Especially with the Winter Olympics!
The hegemony of football is not justified, as for me...

Djon25

Djon25

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
The FIFA World Cup always comes first:cool::cool::cool:

iwont20

iwont20

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
World Cup is the biggest sport event in the world, and it unites the world like nothing else.

And Olympics actually divides the world with never-ending doping or political drama.

cindymagaly

cindymagaly

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Olympic Games is every 4 years like the World Cup but it has hundreds of disciplines where most of the countries in the world compete where their best athletes are going to compete in their disciplines and they have a whole country behind them supporting them for something that they train all their life, most of them individually with their dreams, promises and hopes, on the other hand the World Cup is a joint sport where only 32 countries of the world go, very exciting as well but for very few privileged countries that managed to qualify, so for me it is more exciting to watch the Olympics.

KozakAlex

KozakAlex

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I watch all kinds of sports. But the World Cup is much more interesting to me.

shamanalix

shamanalix

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If you're talking about the Winter Games, I would definitely pick World Cup. The Winter Olympics just interest me less and less each year, not relateable for me any more. I haven't watched any of the '22 events. Now if you're including Summer Games ... I still pick World Cup. But I pray neither greedy organization tries to change them from being 4-year events; that gapping is what makes them truly special!!

A

airvikki

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Люблю различные виды спорта. Отдам предпочтение Олимпийским играм.

S

Shooter74

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
FIFA World CUp!! I love soccer....

619Leafs

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like olympics better. You can see tons of different sports.

I

intheline

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm a big fan of olympic sports, they prefer football itself. I think the olympics show us the true face of what it means to be a sport, because it is clear that they do it for love, mainly, those of lesser seen sports and without due value. I really admire their professionalism. For me, football has become much more marketing than anything else.

ztibor72

ztibor72

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
HU
Chips
Olympic games. I dont like soccer.

pegasus888

pegasus888

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I prefer Olympic Games, no doubt about it.
There is so much more interesting things to see!

C

Clutchdenier

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
This question seems like you are trying to compare apples to oranges - The national pride that is attached to the world cup is more prominent for a larger proportion of the population.

Im a big fan of both, especially the gymnastics at the olympics but generally their is less knowledge about the disciplines in the olympics due to the large variety of sports played.

Top 10 Games