Do you prefer the Olympic games or the FIFA World Cup?

Miguelpaniura0893

Miguelpaniura0893

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Personally, I prefer the soccer world cup because I love soccer and I grew up playing and watching soccer games, In the Olympics I also like to see the different disciplines in which each athlete in the world prepares all his life for that moment to be The best of each discipline, The Tokyo games will be overshadowed by the pandemic but it will still be a great show, The FIFA World Cup in Qatar will be something wonderful with perhaps the last time we see great players like Messi or Cristiano Ronaldo.

Funkyst3t

Funkyst3t

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Personally, I prefer the soccer world cup because I love soccer and I grew up playing and watching soccer games, In the Olympics I also like to see the different disciplines in which each athlete in the world prepares all his life for that moment to be The best of each discipline, The Tokyo games will be overshadowed by the pandemic but it will still be a great show, The FIFA World Cup in Qatar will be something wonderful with perhaps the last time we see great players like Messi or Cristiano Ronaldo.
I can't agree, Messi and Ronaldo will leave, new stars will come. And the World Cup in Qatar is not a fact that it will be successful. Once I landed on a plane at night there for refueling, so +30°(35°) C was at night. It is difficult to say how football will be played there. But in terms of architecture and organization-it will be top out of competition!:)

R

Richardszabo

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I do not like the Olympic games. Sure, there are sports that interest me, but most of them don’t. FIFA World Cup is a little more interesting, but football is no longer fun for me!

orchidra

orchidra

Allan with two Owls
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
NZ
Chips
I'd much prefer to watch the Olympics, especially Athletics, Canoe Sprint, Track Cycling, Rowing and Rugby.

It is rare, that I would waist my time watching the FIFA world Cup. Although, I did watch the only unbeaten team play three games in the 2010 World Cup.

Last edited:
S

Spheremaster

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Both ! :D but football is a little more interesting...

SpanRmonka

SpanRmonka

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips

As an event the olympics is much better, so many different sports, for so many it’s the absolute pinnacle of their careers.

However do I look forward to it as much as a World Cup, no I don’t, I love football too much!!! It should never have gone to Qatar tho, Sepp Blatter has a lot to answer for!

lcid86

lcid86

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
World Cup. Too many sports in the Olympics, too spread out, too many cheaters.

FastOne

FastOne

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
I like both a lot. If I have to choose, I go with the Olympics.

Y

Yuliazak1985

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I prefer to watch the Olympics, especially the Winter Olympics, because football is one discipline and the Olympics include about 40 different sports.

B

blun777

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
They are both incredible events
I guess both as soon as my nation is doing good and can win the cup or gold medal

X

xexeu

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I definitely prefer the olympics because of all the sports the world cup of football can be seen every day on television

ACESOVEREZZZ

ACESOVEREZZZ

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Olympics

I would have to say watching the Olympics is more enjoyable to me as there is more of a variety of events to watch. I wouldn't watch them all but seeing the different events offered in the Olympics gets my vote.

Cheers all & Happy viewing :D

M

Minakshi

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I prefer Olympic games for certain games ..
For soccer I prefer world cup although club football is my favorite.

If canada qualifies hopefully that will change

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good afternoon.Both events are nice to watch.But,since in my country, Perú, football is a passion, I prefer the FIFA World Cup.I hope the Peruvian team will qualify for the World Cup in Qatar..

S

souza155

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For sure the world cup, I always try to watch most of the games, on the weekend it's amazing, being able to watch the 3 games of the day. The world cup is certainly the biggest sporting competition of all.

webseoteam

webseoteam

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
FIFA World Cup 100%

Olympic games = Championship u23

Ice Wolf

Ice Wolf

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I prefer the Olympic Games. There is just more at steak and the only really interesting time for soccer for me.

Gah_JEC_13_Joi

Gah_JEC_13_Joi

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The World Cup, by far.

Top 10 Games