Do you like sport just like poker !?

N

nwhitney118

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Used to play a lot of cricket but hate it now, trying to get into golf. Used to play tennis too.

T

Tomiveres

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Used to play football when i was younger , but since i start playing poker i got a little bit lazy .
I know for beeing a good poker player you need to be fit and have a healthy life , eat healthy and do exercises , but that's not for me , if u know what i'm saying .
Maybe in the future i will change my lifestyle but .

S

scrappypower

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like watching sports while playing poker

SillentHunterZ

SillentHunterZ

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Used to go in gym but not anymore. Now working as bricklayer so i am physically active during the day. Aside from poker i play video games, my first love, as long as I can remember I played video games, now I am 30. This is also conflict of interest, i like playing poker as poker plus i can earn money on other hand i i li video games but I can't earn money on them.

magnetoak47

magnetoak47

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I love and recommend any physical exercise as a matter of wealth. Our body is the ONLY thing that nobody can take from us. It's our most importante goal in life to take care of our body, because if we don't, nobody will. So be active! There is a lot of cool sports to ALL kind of people, the one I'll recommend for you in this moment is badminton, easy to learn but tough to máster and extremely fun to play with friends our to make some new friends! Take care guys!

I'm a personal traineer if any of you would like to improve your training program or just getting started fell free to talk with me!

A

aixacarl

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I do exercises in the mornings and in the afternoons, to keep my body in shape and my heart stable since I suffer from cardiac arrhythmia, I try to train it because the emotions that I feel when playing accelerate my heart a lot

davidsincara

davidsincara

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like it, but i don't do it as intensely as poker

Gah_JEC_13_Joi

Gah_JEC_13_Joi

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Play futsal with friends, nothing can be better.