Do you like sport just like poker !?

namvidnee

namvidnee

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In addition to poker, I like to run and play football.

H

Hemified

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yea definitely, I'm big into all kinds of sports. I bet usually on jus about anything.

Rahatis

Rahatis

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Jogging, basket, football and kart.

nurjemal

nurjemal

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
sport is necessary for all
sport is the most expensive medicine for a person

pykubepx111

pykubepx111

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like to watch football on TV and play poker tournaments at the same time)

Mortis

Mortis

Nutty Evil Squirrel
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Growing up in middle school and high school, I played american football, basketball, wrestling, and ran track. I also did judo and tae kwon do.

In my adulthood, I practiced BJJ and competed in MMA as an amateur. And then I became a pro wrestler (until injuries caught up with me).

I enjoy watching american football and baseball and various martial arts competitions. Recently I got into sports betting, mostly on american football and baseball, which I think it got me into the games even more.

D

DamocValentin

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My favorite hobby is poker !! But I also like playing sports: go with friends to play football or go to the gym to load my body with all sorts of glands, so that the body hurts from the loads !!! But it is a pleasant pain !!! My opinion is that not only do you need to strain your brain with mental loads at work and playing poker, but you also need to train your body !!! What sport do you like?

Same as you dude. I play footbal with friends once a week and i go to gym almost daily

T

TpaEnforcement

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I love poker like sports. Poker is like a sport you play more to improve your skills. I play ice hockey on weekends and it is great exercise. Poker is like that to, exercising your skills. To myself poker is like a sport , and I love it like a sport.

geitenkamper

geitenkamper

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My favorite hobby is poker !! But I also like playing sports: go with friends to play football or go to the gym to load my body with all sorts of glands, so that the body hurts from the loads !!! But it is a pleasant pain !!! My opinion is that not only do you need to strain your brain with mental loads at work and playing poker, but you also need to train your body !!! What sport do you like?

i was a sportsbettor which has brought me to poker.
At poker there are a lot opportunities to win money for free, while i have a vip-level at 888poker, and play at many pokerrooms, which offer promotional tournaments and many freerolls. Although that have been much more in the past.

Im an old man of 50 years.
Need to go to sports again to train my body for health and enjoyment of life.

At home i have my sportscorner with an hometrainer, weights.

Soccer i like the most, but im not a technical player.

Also i like tennis, fitness, running to do myselve and playing chess.
Many sports i like to watch especially the Olympic games and watch the sporters of my own country.

I think all sports are great to enjoy. No matter what is your level. ;)

19aleks57

19aleks57

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I like sports, I like almost all kinds, especially football and athletics.

emanuelorteg

emanuelorteg

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My favorite sport is Skateboard! I practiced it 8 years ago and I really enjoy clearing myself from staying home or after studying. Let's rock! :cool:;)

Michel_11

Michel_11

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I'm a sports addict. I love watching NBA but I'm a football fanatic. Of course I like playing poker a lot, but it's a hobby.

I also love to play futsal, but I stopped playing for now because I started to get injured very easily over the years.

erik_lima

erik_lima

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I like much more sports than poker. But they all are great hobbies. We can improve our physical and mind skills plus there is a nice competition to make things more exciting. :D

619Leafs

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes I do. I do like sport just like poker. Its competitive and strategic.

99TERRANCE99

99TERRANCE99

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Both are pretty wicked ,the competition and battle is great

H

HungryLyan

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I love my poker as a hobby and I love playing tennis as my favourite sport since I was 8 years old been playing tennis for about 28 years.

Tvorets

Tvorets

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don’t particularly go in for sports

Dimission

Dimission

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My biggest hobby remains football. In addition, i really enjoy betting on football matches. Unfortunately, this often comes at the expense of my poker money. So basically i play poker to make money to bet on football games. Fortunately, i also enjoy poker a lot.

S

Suzana2304

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker is my hobby . I am playing free tournaments because the idea for me is to win for free.

99TERRANCE99

99TERRANCE99

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
All about both ,playing and watching too

PokStorm

PokStorm

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I like a lot of sports and I like to do some too, but where I live now it's easier to see them on television than to do them.
But since I'm close to the Caribbean, I swim as soon as I can.

P

poquito

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
its something totaly different...