Children and sports

sightgasm

sightgasm

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
this is true... vincent as i got to observe both first hand... no rugby here though in the immediate area... my son like any other toddler i guess just loves to run... he is saying he wants to play football although he has never played and doesnt watch it... i think he is small for it, but both my dad and brother are very stout and short and were allstar running backs...

lcid86

lcid86

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
soccer was fun for mine - especially the snacks.

G

gabrielrr33

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi, I am a student of physical education for children and teenagers, I would recommend that in your backyard practice some sports with your child.

Sports are best avoided drugs and seconds protegedores and maintaining health in people and distracted minds.

D

dsk1231

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
So I have a very soon to be 4 year old and I want to get him started in some sports... I was a jockette back in the day ... you name it I played it. I am going to try to start him with soccer and then tee ball... any tips for 1st time sports mom? My biggest fear is he will not listen although he tends to get bashful (although he is not).

I would think it depends on the child. What are his interests? Not sure what they have where you live but when I was a child they had what was called summer rec. programs in my town. Everything from tee ball to tennis etc. I would put in multiple things (but don't overload of him of course) and see what he ends up enjoying. Because in my opinion that's what it's all about.

juanchoak

juanchoak

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think soccer is a good option,it teaches the kids discipline and team work wich is very important for life, as he grows older he will choose.

Related Betting Guides: CA Betting - AU Betting - UK Betting - SportsBetting Poker - BetStars