BUCKS VS RAPTORS THREAD.

S

SubZero111

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Raptors

I am picking the Raptors to win the whole thing this year. They appear to have a very deep team and can still win with key players injured. Milwaukee and Golden State don't do so well with key players injured. So, I'm putting some $ on the Raps

NBDG8477

NBDG8477

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am picking the Raptors to win the whole thing this year. They appear to have a very deep team and can still win with key players injured. Milwaukee and Golden State don't do so well with key players injured. So, I'm putting some $ on the Raps

there good ,but I don't think there ready for primetime yet ,im picking them to get to the conference finals but probably lose to boston or Milwaukee but hey we will see I do like the raptors but if they get past boston or Milwaukee and lets not forget about philly they are more of a underdog status but still good enough to beat these big 3 east teams but if Toronto gets through any of these 3 teams its not going to easy ,and if they make it to the finals which right now is 50/50 for me then they have to play im going to go out on a limb here and say GSW ,and until someone beats them I just cannot bet against them but I do hope the raps prove me wrong .

jho

jho

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It would be amazing to see Toronto win and then Kawhi stay because of that. That would be an all time executive of the year move

619Leafs

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
As a raptors fan I am hoping they get to the finals because if they don't everything is all for not.

riverokker

riverokker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like the Raptors too. There a good quality team. The trades they made were killer. But they may not catch the Bucks for first. So likely they will lose in Eastern finals again. Bucks are amazing. Now that's the east. In the West Raptors would lose to all 8 teams in the west I the playoffs. The talent and quality teams never ends. You can kiss that money goodbye. Hopefully You didn't bet to much!

99TERRANCE99

99TERRANCE99

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
They have a shot if the current roster as it is now gels abit more ,but 3 point defence has tobe better in the playoffs especially if they make the finals versus the warriors

B

blata8ruga

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am a huge Raptors fan but I would not put money on them winning the championship. First they have to get past a tough Milwaukee team I am guessing and then if they do make it to the final I would pick the GSW. They are a deep team that has every part of the game covered.
GO RAPTORS GO

99TERRANCE99

99TERRANCE99

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Garbage effort against the magic ,Kawhi needs tobe in the lineup

A

abyk

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I hope the raptors win the Eastern Conference finals or trading for Kawhi will have been for nothing

99TERRANCE99

99TERRANCE99

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Getting gasol might help to keep him ...great win over celtics lastnight 45-17 turning into a memorable season

jho

jho

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Imagine if the raptors as amazingly win the whole thing and Kawhi still leaves? A team's best player has never left after a title win though we could possibly see that with Kawhi and to a lesser extent Durant

A

abyk

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Raptors destroyed the Celtics the other day, statement win

S

SubZero111

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Wishy washy

The Raptors have been playing so wishy washy lately. But possibly they will really step it in the playoffs. They should be a very hungry group

pretorijan

pretorijan

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Same here,but on denver nuggets.But lately when somebody play good defence,Thet start to break down.But like raptors,they have young quality team.We will see,but everything is open.

99TERRANCE99

99TERRANCE99

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Jv is killing it in Memphis ,delon and cj having some good games too

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think he leaves regardless what happens. To la, and at the moment I'd say the clippers over the lakers.

As for the op, I think value wise if you're betting, it's a solid futures bet. As long as kwahi stays healthy and doesn't go into quiet baby mode. That team is deep but a totally different team when he is on.
Imagine if the raptors as amazingly win the whole thing and Kawhi still leaves? A team's best player has never left after a title win though we could possibly see that with Kawhi and to a lesser extent Durant

S

SubZero111

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well looks like the raps made it past round one convincingly .They are on to play the 76ers in the second round.

L

Lisavandervelden12

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

The bucks didnt have any key players out when you made this post

Only Giannis, who had missed a game here or there to that point

So if you woulda said the bucks dont do so well when Their top 3 nba player doesnt player, you woulda been right.

R

Richardszabo

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't think Raptors will get to the final, if it did, definitely lose against Warriors. I think Milwaukee and Rockets are more valuable. Definitely worth a bet against Warriors, i don't think they will win this year.

L

Lisavandervelden12

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't think Raptors will get to the final, if it did, definitely lose against Warriors. I think Milwaukee and Rockets are more valuable. Definitely worth a bet against Warriors, i don't think they will win this year.

Well i have a thread here in sports section, called GSW or the field.

Id pick the bucks to beat GS before houston...not literally, like lol houston would get first crack.

I mean, the bucks have a better shot to beat the GSW

I want my bucks to win the title but i dont know if i can handle all the supposed lifelong bucks fans coming out of the woodwork. Aka band wagon fan

S

SubZero111

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think I lost my money betting on the Raptors . They kinda are getting thier bits kicked now. Oh man

WhiskeyFix

WhiskeyFix

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Leonard and Siakam are great, the supporting cast has been awful.

P

puzzlefish

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Some say Milwaukee is a one man show. No, the Raptors are a one man show. And Siakam isn't it, as talented as he may be. The shooting consistency needs to be there for next game or they will be in major trouble.