Stan G

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
La Liga
Real Madrid-Atletico Madrid

Forecast: Both teams will score-yes

A principled Spanish derby is waiting for us today. Real Madrid by the end of the season shows better football than it was in the beginning, while having won the league Champions League Juventus with a score of 0:3, they almost ensured the exit to the semifinals, so that the return match, especially in the home , to worry, I think, there is no sense, the goal of Real Madrid is more than expected. Now consider Atletico, in his pair against Sporting, the Spanish club did not experience any problems, especially with such a terrible game in the defense of Sporting, the guest goal will not keep you waiting, well, the retention of the advantage from Atletico, from all this we can conclude that today it will be hot football and goals from both teams look very good here, in addition, the coefficient for this event in the match is still quite good around 1.70, depending on the bookmaker company.

S

Stan G

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
English Premier League
Chelsea-West Ham

Forecast: victory for the Chelsea with a handicap -1.5

Consider today's match of the English Premier League between Chelsea and West Ham. Let's start with the guests, West Ham is the home team, but at home they are almost nothing, they are told about this and the last matches played by them on the road. Chelsea in turn if they want to not miss the Champions League next year, then today is a very good chance for scoring. The coefficient for this event in the match is 1.75, depending on the bookmaker company.

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Today in estonian esiliiga:
Elva - Welco
Under 3.5 goals @1.70

Elva got dream start as they went 1:0 up inside 120 seconds and this basically stayed that way until 94th minute when they scored 2:0 which was also the last kick of the game. I guess.

K

klada152

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Elva got dream start as they went 1:0 up inside 120 seconds and this basically stayed that way until 94th minute when they scored 2:0 which was also the last kick of the game. I guess.
You are killing it. Keep them coming.

S

Stan G

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
La Liga
Real Madrid-Atletico Madrid

Forecast: Both teams will score-yes

A principled Spanish derby is waiting for us today. Real Madrid by the end of the season shows better football than it was in the beginning, while having won the league Champions League Juventus with a score of 0:3, they almost ensured the exit to the semifinals, so that the return match, especially in the home , to worry, I think, there is no sense, the goal of Real Madrid is more than expected. Now consider Atletico, in his pair against Sporting, the Spanish club did not experience any problems, especially with such a terrible game in the defense of Sporting, the guest goal will not keep you waiting, well, the retention of the advantage from Atletico, from all this we can conclude that today it will be hot football and goals from both teams look very good here, in addition, the coefficient for this event in the match is still quite good around 1.70, depending on the bookmaker company.

5 minutes and calculate the profit)))

S

Stan G

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
English Premier League
Chelsea-West Ham

Forecast: victory for the Chelsea with a handicap -1.5

Consider today's match of the English Premier League between Chelsea and West Ham. Let's start with the guests, West Ham is the home team, but at home they are almost nothing, they are told about this and the last matches played by them on the road. Chelsea in turn if they want to not miss the Champions League next year, then today is a very good chance for scoring. The coefficient for this event in the match is 1.75, depending on the bookmaker company.

Chelsea failed his game, Antonio Conte should think about what team he will coach next year)))

S

Stan G

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Serie A
Milan-Sassuolo

Forecast: Sassuolo will get more yellow cards
Сoefficient 1.60

Looked at the statistics of the last 10 matches. Milan forces his opponents to foul too much. On average, guests receive 3.3 yellow cards per game on the field at Milan. Sassuolo in the away game receives an average of 2.3 yellow cards. In this match, Milan will play for the result, as in the last two meetings there were worthy opponents and scored a minimum. Proceeding from this, it can be assumed that the owners of the field will be more in possession of the ball, and they will force to foul their opponent during the selection.

S

Stan G

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Serie A
Milan-Sassuolo

Forecast: Sassuolo will get more yellow cards
Сoefficient 1.60

Looked at the statistics of the last 10 matches. Milan forces his opponents to foul too much. On average, guests receive 3.3 yellow cards per game on the field at Milan. Sassuolo in the away game receives an average of 2.3 yellow cards. In this match, Milan will play for the result, as in the last two meetings there were worthy opponents and scored a minimum. Proceeding from this, it can be assumed that the owners of the field will be more in possession of the ball, and they will force to foul their opponent during the selection.

Oh, no, Milan beat themselves

S

Stan G

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Bundesliga
RB Leipzig-Bayer 04

Forecast: Bayer will not lose
Coefficient: 1.60

RB Leipzig takes quite a strong opponent and a direct competitor to the position in the Bundesliga Leverkusen Bayer. This event will be held on the eve of the return match in the league of Europe, in which you will need a lot of strength to the team from Leipzig. Therefore, I think that Bayer will not lose in this meeting.

ChrisDavidson

ChrisDavidson

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
How many wins on bets? How much do you bet on one game?

Risto234

Risto234

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Flora II vs Maardu - Maardu +0.5 AH @1.85 in BetVictor.

Both sides are unbeaten after 5 games as Flora have won 3 matches while Maardu whose target this season is to win all 36 games, have won first 5 games of the season. Flora probably gets some help from the first team but i still expect Maardu who also won Esiliiga last season, to avoid defeat here.

Rakvere vs Kalju II - under 3.5 goals @1.61 in Unibet and/or 888sport.

Rakvere have won just 1 of the 5 games so far this season and after starting the new season with a goalless draw they've conceded 10 goals in the following 4 games...
Meanwhile Kalju have won 2 and lost 2 of their 5 games. Also 4 of their games this season stayed under 3.5 with each of the last 3 leaguegames only seeing 2 goals in it. And should they get some first team defenders for help(who are eager to game time) then another lowscoring match might be on the cards tonight.
Teams have met 12 times so far and only 2 of these games saw 4 or more goals in it as each of the last 7 h2h games stayed under 3.5 goals.

NB: Both matches are starting in 2 hours ...

Risto234

Risto234

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Flora II vs Maardu - Maardu +0.5 AH @1.85 in BetVictor.

Rakvere vs Kalju II - under 3.5 goals @1.61 in Unibet and/or 888sport.

Unwanted truth: you can't win all the time.
I've already ideas for thursday's esiliiga game so hopefully we'll get back to winning ways then ...

K

klada152

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Detroit(h+4,5)-Toronto 2 1.85 ( NBA)
Harris T.(-17,5+) OVER ( NBA,LAC-NOr)
ALl in

S

Stan G

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Champions League
Roma-Barcelona

Forecast: the total total of the match is less than 3.5 goals

Consider today's match of the Champions League between Roma and Barcelona. Barcelona passed the stage 1/2 already in the first match of the opposition, and I think will give preference to the game with Valencia, which will be held on 14.04., In order not to miss the championship. My opinion is that today the game will be quite boring, as there will be control of the ball from Barcelona, from this one can draw a conclusion and put on the total less. If you want to increase the ratio a bit, you can put on the total of the match less than 3, the coefficient will increase to 2.00

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Champions League
Roma-Barcelona

Consider today's match of the Champions League between Roma and Barcelona. Barcelona passed the stage 1/2 already in the first match of the opposition, and I think will give preference to the game with Valencia, which will be held on 14.04., In order not to miss the championship. My opinion is that today the game will be quite boring, as there will be control of the ball from Barcelona, from this one can draw a conclusion and put on the total less. If you want to increase the ratio a bit, you can put on the total of the match less than 3, the coefficient will increase to 2.00
for me a match Roma - Barcelona very difficult for the forecast.
and suddenly there will be such scenario of a match: Roma has nothing to lose, except prestige. if they advance to the attack safely, then a game can it will turn out "open", with the fast attacks on both sides and then a game can be not boring and there will be many scored goals.

S

Stan G

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
for me a match Roma - Barcelona very difficult for the forecast.
and suddenly there will be such scenario of a match: Roma has nothing to lose, except prestige. if they advance to the attack safely, then a game can it will turn out "open", with the fast attacks on both sides and then a game can be not boring and there will be many scored goals.

maybe, but always someone is right, but someone is mistaken.

S

Stan G

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Champions League
Roma-Barcelona

another plus to the moneybox

Related Betting Guides: CA Betting - AU Betting - UK Betting - SportsBetting Poker - BetStars Poker Tips