Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
On thursday in estonian esiliiga:

Maardu - Santos under 4 goals @1.97
Kalev - Welco under 3.5 goals @2

Both teams scored their penalties inside first 11 minutes as Kalev and Welco drew 1:1.
4 second half goals saw Maardu to win 4:0
So atleast neither of them lost. :)

K

klada152

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Both teams scored their penalties inside first 11 minutes as Kalev and Welco drew 1:1.
Niceeee! Keep giving us these estonian tips.:D

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Tomorrow in estonian meistriliiga:
Pärnu - Levadia both teams NOT to score @1.80 and under 5.5 goals @1.65

Levadia have one of the bestest defenses in the league and they've already kept 4 clean sheets this season(from 6 matches)
They may have scored 7 goals in previous awaygame but that doesn't mean they're getting another big win here because usually when stronger team leads 2:0 or 3:0 on the road against league's weakest team then usually they just stop playing (and humiliating their opponent too much) ....

RedGnom

RedGnom

Run, Forester! Run!
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
On thursday in estonian esiliiga:

Maardu - Santos under 4 goals @1.97
Kalev - Welco under 3.5 goals @2

So whenever those under lines are with so good odds then you basically have to hope that both teams will be extremely wasteful in front of the goal etc and for once suck at scoring several goals ....
Nice catch Man! Welcome to the club!)

RedGnom

RedGnom

Run, Forester! Run!
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Tomorrow in estonian meistriliiga:
Could you please clarify to whom is concerned 'under 5.5 goals', I think you missed out to mention the teams....

RedGnom

RedGnom

Run, Forester! Run!
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I put under 4.5 so in my case i fully satisfied!)

Risto234

Risto234

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Could you please clarify to whom is concerned 'under 5.5 goals', I think you missed out to mention the teams....

I haven't missed anything. I think.
Under 5.5 goals means that until 0-5 goals are scored in a game it's all fine or whatever you don't understand.

RedGnom

RedGnom

Run, Forester! Run!
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
It means that you predict two results for one event, am i right?

Risto234

Risto234

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Yes & that's way i said "and"

I'd edit original post so it'd look more understandable but for whatever reason i can't do that ..

RedGnom

RedGnom

Run, Forester! Run!
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Yes & that's way i said "and"

I'd edit original post so it'd look more understandable but for whatever reason i can't do that ..
It seems to me that bet "under 5.5" is more reasonable to place than "both teams not score" with an eye to the odds.

RedGnom

RedGnom

Run, Forester! Run!
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
It's up to you.

Sure). Anyway thanks for your thoughts and would like to get more in future. Estonia championships looks attractive for the bets placing, i am going investigate this more deeply.

palinho07

palinho07

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
TENNIS / ALICANTE / 06.04.2018 15:00

Carballes Baena Roberto vs. De Minaur Alex

my bet: winner of the match : DE MINAUR ALEX @2.23

Why?
I will try again to believe in the De Minaur win. It's a little risky, we play in Alicante, where the Spaniard is of course strong but De Minaur is not particularly bad. I still believe in the strength of this Australian talented young man, who is undoubtedly a better tennis player than the Spaniard but the clay is crazy. Carballes really upset me last week when I gave him a terrible long time, and he was home at Marbella clay and lost against Coppeans with a lot of resistance. This year he reached the biggest success I think he will never repeat when he won the ATP Quito 250 title. It is a paradox that a jerked clay player without a stroke and submission gets the title just on South American clay, where the clay is faster than most hard and hall surfaces where, of course, the success is celebrated with excellent service and a very aggressive game, but it is true that the Quito 250 is always the weakest ATP tournament with the worst occupation. Anyway, after that title, he was pretty miserable until now. Here he defeated Rubin and Arnaboldi clearly, and yesterday he managed a three-seater with compatriot Vilella-Martinez. De Minaur I wrote this week and mainly yesterday, so I just add that he beat M. Granollers 2-0. Classic clay exchanges were played, the Granollers paw pretty much like Carballes. He gives a lot of strike, trying to miss, unwilling to attack, and moving well. Of course, he often plays chops for him and always tries dropshots and often climbs on the net, so overall he has a completely different style than the Carballes, but with De Minaur playing long exchanges where De Minaur was more stable, made fewer mistakes and was more assertive. I was pleased with his play and perhaps somewhat surprised by the clay quality, of course I believed in him when I bet him, but he surprised me how experienced player Granollers played in the exchanges. I think De Minaur will win this tournament and I will be playing a nice Australian winner.

SORRY FOR ENGLISH
But good luck to all !!

TRUST: 8/10

taurusix

taurusix

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
TENNIS / ALICANTE / 06.04.2018 15:00

Carballes Baena Roberto vs. De Minaur Alex

my bet: winner of the match : DE MINAUR ALEX @2.23

TRUST: 8/10

Great analysis mate. Support your De Minaur pick [emoji106]

palinho07

palinho07

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Great analysis mate. Support your De Minaur pick [emoji106]
De Minaur won !
So my bet is winning [emoji12] easy money

If somebody put the same bet as I recommended, congrats [emoji6]

If you want, I can write some tennis analysis again tommorow . Gl ! [emoji4]

K

klada152

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Congrats!! Of course we want.Keep them coming!!:icon_salu

palinho07

palinho07

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
TENNIS / SANTA MARGHERITA DI PULA / 07.04.2018 14:00

Vanni Luca vs. Ficovich Juan Pablo

my bet: winner of the match : VANNI LUCA@1.76

Why?

Ficovich (376) is a young Argentinian tennis player who started a season in a European hall tournament where he did not manage it at all. He had a total of five ITF tournaments and never went better as the second round. He then went on to qualify for a challenger in Santiago, where he was defeated in the final round with Moroni (455) in two sets. Now he is here in Italy, where he already had three 3-sets matches. Chaix (937) and then SF and Galarza (348), who even led in the third set of 6-5 and went to victory!
[FONT=NotoSans, Lato, arial, sans-serif]
[/FONT]
Vanni (334) is a former TOP 100 player who went to the ITF tournament because he did not have the results he had expected from the Challenger season. But he is a quality and experienced tennis player who should be a favorite in this game.
[/FONT]
Home environment, experience and quality - these are the reasons why to bet to Vanni!

[/FONT]
TRUST: 7/10
[/FONT]
GOOD LUCK TO ALL !
[/FONT]

S

Stan G

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
And I can leave here my forecasts for sports?

K

klada152

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Chicago(h+5,5)-BrookNets 2 (1,85)
Toronto ML-Montreal Canada 1 (1,70)
Carolina-Tampa Bay Light. 2 (2,00)

Risto234

Risto234

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Today in estonian esiliiga:
Elva - Welco
Under 3.5 goals @1.70

Neither team haven't started the new season too well as Elva have gone 4 games without a win after winning first game of the season while Welco have yet to win this season but they're still unbeaten in 3 games.
From the 5 games so far this season 3 for both sides stayed under 3 goals.
Teams have met 9 times so far and only 2 of these games saw 4 or more goals in it.

S

Stan G

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
tell me which odds of which bookmaker office are represented?

Related Betting Guides: CA Betting - AU Betting - UK Betting - SportsBetting Poker - BetStars Poker Tips