Luvart

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Shit and Turd during the weekend.

The ladies in England "managed".....to keep the nil-nil in their game. Greece scored the first goal pretty early, but the Duffy Skibeduck in the bench played with two playmakers as attacking wingers and the second goal didn't come.

Now, let's try to make a comeback this week with our next awesome paroli. We will try to make some money this week.

So, here we are:

-Spain - Croatia: over 2.5 total goals
-Persepolis - Mazandaran: 1
-Helsinki - Marienham: 1 + over 2.5 total goals

Good awesome luck to everyone!

K

klada152

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Island(h 1-0)- Belgium 2 (1,80)
Spain- Croatia both teams to score (1,95)
Moldova-Belarus 2 (2,10)

crimsonblur

crimsonblur

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I got one although these are just my predictions for who are going to win the two mega fights that are going to happen in the next year and I’m not factoring in the rigging that is likely to occur.

Khabib wins over Conor Mcgregor
Although if the fights rigged (not very likely abuse ufc) Conor is the favorite

Anthony Joshua wins over Deontae Wilder
Although if the fights rigged then idk who will be favored, I am a lot less confident about this fight than I am the first. This is if DW beats Tyson Fury which I also think will probably happen.

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
On friday in russian Premier League:

Lokomotiv - Dinamo

Over 2 goals @2

Both teams have won just 2 of the 6 leaguegames so far this season so basically they both have point to prove. Although first 4 leaguegames for Lokomotiv had 1 goal in it if even that then the most recent 2 went easily over 2.5 goals.
Just like their opponents, Dinamo also drew opening game of the season 0:0 but since that first match of the season the following 5 Dinamo matches went over 2 goals.
Lokomotiv is unbeaten in 8 h2h matches from which they won 5. However last 6 h2h games had 2+ goals in it so hopefully we will see several goals this time aswell.

Luvart

Luvart

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
2/3 during the week. Not disaster, not the best.

We continue with our weekend's awesome paroli. Back to national competitions, so we hope find some good bets to make some green this weekend.

So here we are:

-Galatasaray - Kasibasa: 1 + over 2.5 total goals
-AEK - Panionios: 1 + over 1.5 goals
-Everton - West Ham: 1

pandaboy

pandaboy

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Today Bundesliga 2

Union Berlin - Duisburg. win 1 (1.64)

Risto234

Risto234

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
On friday in russian Premier League:

Lokomotiv - Dinamo

Over 2 goals @2

2 goals inside 30+ minutes pretty much secured this bet from losing. Sadly there weren't winning goal though as the game finished 1:1

RedGnom

RedGnom

Run, Forester! Run!
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
2 goals inside 30+ minutes pretty much secured this bet from losing. Sadly there weren't winning goal though as the game finished 1:1
Moreover, red card was occured on 66 min. There was chance still. You was so close waiting to pop the cork on the champagne....Good luck Man!

Risto234

Risto234

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Let's dig into CL games :cool:

Barca - PSV

Under 4 goals @1.80

Well obviously this isn't random competive game in Estonia where i'd take under 4 goals with no doubt but still ...
Only 1 game so far this season for Barca have gone over 4 i think and in that match they scored 8 ... so i'm hoping that PSV can stay organized defense even when they concede early and/or several goals ...
Obviously Barca can easily destroy this bet but PSV's last 3 trips to Madrid sas games staying under 4 goals so hopefully that's the case again this time ;)

Also Dortmund -1 AH @2.80 & Napoli -1 AH @1.77 are also worth i'd imagine because both teams must win (both) their games against belgians and serbians if they want to have realistic chance of making it to the last 16.
However as both Dortmund and Napoli are starting on the road then it probably isn't going to be an easy game for these sides but i still expect both of them(or atleast 1) to get the job done on tuesday.

Luvart

Luvart

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
2/3 again the weekend, not the best, not the worst. But it was a bad weekend, with plenty of good teams get crushed by lower-level teams, especially in Spain.

Anyway, let's go this week with the new awesome paroli. We have the commencement of the amazing Champions League, so hope we can find some good bets. This year's Ch.L. will be exciting.

So, here we go:

-Barcelona - Eindhoven: 1 + over 2.5 total goals
-Nottingham Forest - Sheffield Wednesday: goal/goal
-PAOK - Chelsea: over 2.5 total goals

K

klada152

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Monaco(pk)-Atl.Madrid 2/2 (3,00)

Insigne L to score and napoli to win by 2+
(5,50)

Risto234

Risto234

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Let's dig into CL games :cool:

Barca - PSV

Under 4 goals @1.80

Dortmund -1 AH @2.80
Napoli -1 AH @1.77

Barca did score 4 so yeah.
Dortmund gave another refund.
Napoli - no comment

On wednesday:

Plzen - CSKA

Over 2 goals @1.72

Both teams have started their leagueseason decently as they've lost just 1 game so far. Also Plzen have played 16 CL homegames in the last 7 years and during that time they kept just 1(!) clean sheet but atleast 14 of these games saw 2+ goals in it. CSKA have scored in 8 of the last 9 CL awaygames incl in most recent 6 and if i remember correctly then 8 of these 9 games also went over 2.
5 years ago in groupstages both teams won their homegames as back in 2013 in Moscow there were 5 goals scored and 3 in Plzen.

I'm probably putting small bets in the following markets aswell(for fun):
CSKA over 1.0 goals @2.15
Over 10.5 corners @2.34
Red card to be shown @4.30
BTTS & Over 2.5 goals @2.62

Last edited:
Risto234

Risto234

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Plzen - CSKA

Over 2 goals @1.72

I'm probably putting small bets in the following markets aswell(for fun):
CSKA over 1.0 goals @2.15
Over 10.5 corners @2.34
Red card to be shown @4.30
BTTS & Over 2.5 goals @2.62

E: So from 5 bets we have 4 wins ;)

I also checked goal lines in thursday's EL matches and only 1 match stood out.

Videoton - BATE

Over 2 goals @1.96

Last edited:
Risto234

Risto234

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
I also checked goal lines in thursday's EL matches and only 1 match stood out.

Videoton - BATE

Over 2 goals @1.96

Well BATE 2:0 win secures another bet from losing ;)

Risto234

Risto234

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Picking goal line seems to be spot on so far in september because after 7 matches we have 3 wins and 3 refunds and that despite losing first goal line bet of the month :cool:

I already looked for goal lines in friday matches and 2 games stand out:

Sepsi - Voluntari

Over 2 goals @1.74

Sepsi have started the season way better than their opponents as they've won half of the 8 games while Voluntari is still without a win as they've lost 6 games. From first 8 leaguegames of the season 4 Sepsi games and 7 Voluntari matches had 2+ goals in it. All 4 h2h games also went over 2.5 goals so i do hope that we don't see lowscoring match for a change.

Boavista - Chaves

Over 2 goals @1.97

Both teams have started the season slowly as they have won just 1 and lost 2 and 3 matches already this season. However teams games so far have produced goals as all 4 Boavista games aswell as 3 of the 4 Chaves matches saw 2+ goals in it. Teams have met 17 times so far and 2+ goals were scored in 13 of them. So once again i hope not to see lowscoring game ...

Luvart

Luvart

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
2/3 again this week, PAOK totally got crushed by a far far superior team yesterday. That's football, we must continue being optimistic.

So, here we go for our next awesome paroli for the weekend.

-Helsinki - Rovaniemi: over 2.5 total goals
-Leeds - Birmingham: 1
-Panathinaikos - Levadeiakos: 2-3 goals

S

Stan G

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Spain. La Liga. Tour 5.
09/21/2018 🕙 22:00 MSK
Huesca Real Sociedad
Forecast: individual total goals of Real Sociedad over 1
Coefficient: 1.45

Risto234

Risto234

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Friday games:

Sepsi - Voluntari

Over 2 goals @1.74

Boavista - Chaves

Over 2 goals @1.97

Another great night while picking goal lines. 95th min goal in Romania gave another refund as game finished 1:1 and although in portuguese game there are still ~ 20 min left to play the bet has won already because after 60 mins score was 1:2

Risto234

Risto234

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Today in portuguese league:

Braga - Sporting

Over 10 corners @2
BTTS & over 2.5 goals @2.30
Over 3 goals @2.51
Over 2.5 goals & over 12 corners @5

Both teams have started the new season well i'd say as they both are unbeaten after 4 games from which they won 3. Both teams have also found the net in every leaguegame so far this season but have kept just 1 clean sheet though which they both got in previous leaguegame thanks to 1:0 win.
7 of the last 9 h2h games had 4 or more goals in it.
Braga 4 leaguegames so far this season have seen 6,9,10,13 corners while for Sporting it is 10,10,12 and 9.

Obviously worst case scenario sees that game finishing 0:0 with both teams not even getting enough corners. But still i hope to see rare highscoring and eventful match on monday.

Last edited:
Luvart

Luvart

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
2/3 for one more time this weekend......Leeds crushed us, but that's football, shit happens.

Now we are heading towards this week, so we have our new awesome paroli with some good tips. So, here we go for the next few days:

-Atletico Madrid - Hueska: 1 first half / 1 second half
-Liverpool - Chelsea (for the Kukuvao cup.......:laugh:): over 2.5 total goals
-Olympiakos - Levadeiakos: 1 + over 2.5 total goals

andreigabor

andreigabor

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thanks for your today tips guys, I have for you a baseball match that will be tomorrow, if you want, bet on Los Angeles Dodgers.

Attachments

• baseball.jpg
    baseball.jpg
    10.3 KB · Views: 7
Risto234

Risto234

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Today in portuguese league:

Braga - Sporting

Over 10 corners @2
BTTS & over 2.5 goals @2.30
Over 3 goals @2.51
Over 2.5 goals & over 12 corners @5

Obviously worst case scenario sees that game finishing 0:0 with both teams not even getting enough corners. But still i hope to see rare highscoring and eventful match on monday.

And it basically went that way so atleast i can now relate to Garfield on hating monday's :cool:

Related Betting Guides: CA Betting - AU Betting - UK Betting - SportsBetting Poker - BetStars Poker Tips