Awards
EE
Chips
Italy. Serie A. Tour 2.
08/27/2018
Match: Roma-Atalanta
Forecast: both teams will score
Coefficient: 1.79

I thought i'll go with Atalanta over 1.0 goals @2.38 in this match so i hope that your bet wins so mine'd be refund atleast. :cool:

Luvart

Luvart

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Mediocre results the weekend, but that's football.

Sevilla was a bit of surpsrise for me although Villareal are a steadily solid team in Spain. They had two amazing chances during the stoppage time, but didn't manage to score the crucial goal.

We continue this week with the next awesome paroli:

-AEK - Vidi: 2-3 goals
-Everton - Rotherham: 1 + over 2.5 total goals
-Corinthians - Colo Colo: 1

Good luck to everyone!

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Most handball leagues(apart from the germans) have yet to start with new season so let's see what tonight's SEHA league games are offering.

Zeleznicar - Vojvodina

Over 48.5 goals @1.85

For those who don't know which league that is exactly then let me remind you that in this league are playing several teams from balkan countries. :cool:
It seems that hosts are making their debut in this competion while visitors have played in it since 2013. However last season on the road Vojvodina were absolutely pathetic as they lost all 9 awaygames so it's intresting to see can they do better job this time away from home ... Also from these 9 games 8 went easily over 49 goals.

In the last few years when i see competive handball game where over/under line is at 52 goals or lower than that then i usually take that bet straight away while hoping neither teams turns out extremely wasteful in scoring etc ...

Obviously it's just first game of the season so anything can happen but still hopefully we'll see highscoring match :)

Risto234

Risto234

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
On wednesday in CL 4th qualifying round second leg.

Red Bull Salzburg - Crvena Zvezda

Serbians to score over 0.5 goals @2 and slightly riskier one - over 1.0 goals @4 in 1xbet.

Thanks to 2 goals in 120 seconds these bets won. :cool:

P

Principg

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Huge offer today in Europa League, let's get them ;)

Copenhagen - Atalanta, Atalanta @1,75
Cfr Cluj - Dudelange, Dudelange to qualify @1,53
FCSB - Rapid Wienna, Rapid +0.5@1,85

TudorPithon

TudorPithon

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
FCSB-Rapid Wien -FCSB win
Copenhagen- Atalanta - Atalanta win
Cfr - Dudelange -Both teams will score
Sevilla-Sigma Olomuc -Sevilla wins at 2 goals difference
Besiktas-Partizan-over 2,5 goals
Pretty confident with this :D

Luvart

Luvart

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
After some mediocre days, we returned this week back to the victories!

Now let's get into our new paroli for the next days. Plenty of good games to choose from.

-Lyon - Nice: 1 first half/1 second half
-Leverkuzen - Wolfsburg: 1 + over 2.5 total goals
-Feyenoord - Breda: 1

Good luck to everyone!

S

Slip_Me_Aces

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I took the under on ACR interception total for Joe Flacco this year. At the time it was -125 and the last time I looked it was at -175. With two QB's behind him and a year that may be the last for Flacco unless he gets it together I think this is a decent bet to make. If I remember correctly the over under was at 15? Only twice in Flacco's career has he thrown at least 15 interceptions. As it has now moved to -175 I think this is the lowest number out of all the QB's to choose from at this point. Would like some other feedback on this bet if anybody else made it or took a look!

K

klada152

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Betis Sevilla-FC Sevilla ( 2-3 goals) 2.00
Dinamo Zagreb-HNK Rijeka 1 (1,80)

Risto234

Risto234

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Nations League starts later this week so it's probably about time to watch what odds first games between 6 and 8 sept are offering. :cool:
Obviously if i can get atleast some of the bets correct then it's already fine i guess.

Thursday:

Latvia - Andorra

Latvia -1.5 AH @2.26

Unlike other baltic countries Latvia already have the luxury to start Nations League in the weakest group(D) - unfortunately they're in the same group with Kazakhstan and Georgia who beated them 5:0 recently so it isn't that easy like they hoped for i'd imagine. Still atleast they start at home vs Andorra and it's definitely the game they've to win. Also if i remember correctly Latvia defeated Andorra 4:0 in most recent h2h homegame so perhaps they can make another solid perfomance against team who is parking the bus.

Gibraltar - Macedonia

Over 3 goals @1.87

Well in this match it depends on how well Gibraltar can defend ... Macedonia may easily settle for 1:0 or 2:0 win if they find it difficult to break down opponents organized defense but i still hope that they don't settle with that specially this game is perfect chance for them to practice scoring goals.

Armenia - Liechtenstein

Armenia -2 AH @1.87

Well Armenia already showed in march homegames that basically they suck when they are facing a team who is parking the bus as they scored 0 goals in games against Estonia and Lithuania so it's definitely intresting to see how they are doing this time around ...

norway - Cyprus

Norway -1 AH@ 1.72

Surprisingly(or not) Norway have won all 9 h2h games so far so probably any result apart from the win at home against them can be counted as failure perhaps.. Also luckily for Norway thanks to winter venue bullshit they dont have to play homegames in november(they haven't won competive homegame in november for years i think) so it's good for them atleast i assume ...

Friday:

Italy - Poland

Italy @1.80 and Italy -1 AH @2.67
Italy usually doesn't lose competive games at home so they'd be able to start this competion with a positive result. Still Poland probably makes it (extremely) difficult for hosts and we all know how well it went for Italy to break down sweden at home ...

Lithuania - Serbia

Serbia -1 AH @2.08

Well if they want it or not but getting 3 balkan teams in the same group gives Lithuania 3 trips to warm countries in oct-nov aswell as realistic chance to be in group D for the next edition of Nations League.
Obviously it's intresting to see what Romania, Serbia and Montenegro can(or can't do) in Vilnius as they've to play on artficial turf :D so that trio definitely can't afford to lose any points vs Lithunia ...
Both sides were also in the same group in WC 2010 qualifiers and back then they both won their homegames.
I seriously hope that Serbia doesn't underestimate weaker european teams anymore in competive matches like they used to do ~ 6-8 years ago.

Saturday:

switzerland - Iceland

Over 2 goals @1.89

That dentist stepped down as a coach so Iceland probaly is enough motivated to prove themselves in new coach first competive match ...
I'm pretty sure that most people remember how most recent h2h game between these sides(in Switzerland) ended. Yes we'll probably don't see 8 goals this time around but i also hope that we don't see lowscoring match with 0-1 goals either.

Belarus - San Marino

Over 3 goals @1.87

Like in Gibraltar game then in this match it probably will depend on how long and/or how well the weaker team can defend ... If they are lucky then San Marino can take smaller defeat here but still Belarus don't easier homegame in which to practice scoring goals anytime soon so hopefully they don't waste too much chances here.

Luvart

Luvart

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Bad weekend with 1/3.....

Lyon and Leverkusen were utter shitty. Nothing we could do about that. Now let's go to the paroli for the next days. Not many good choices, but we will try to do our best.

So let's go:

-Gefle - Orgryte: over 2.5 total goals
-Pumas - Tampico Madero: 1 + over 1.5 total goals
-England U21 - Netherlands U21: over 2.5 total goals

Good luck to everyone!

S

Stan G

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Spain. Cup 1/128.
09/05/2018
Match: Internacional Madrid-Fuenlabrada
Forecast: Individual total of Fuenlabrada goals is more than 1
Coefficient: 1.87

Risto234

Risto234

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
On sunday in Nations League

Denmark - Wales

Wales @3.30
Wales DnB @2.43

Both these generous odds are available in unibet right now. And by the looks of it Denmark isn't going to use same squad like they did in Slovakia on wednesday ... But if they do use that ridiously weak team then it's quite obvious to pick Wales before their odds drop dramatically ...

Luvart

Luvart

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
1/3 this week, not good at all.....

Now, let's go to this weekend's tips hoping to turn things around. So here we are:

-German U21 - Mexico U21: over 2.5 goals in total
-Estonia - Greece: 2-3 goals
-Chelsea women - Manchester City women: over 2.5 goals in total

Good luck to everyone!

Risto234

Risto234

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
1/3 this week, not good at all.....

Now, let's go to this weekend's tips hoping to turn things around. So here we are:

-Estonia - Greece: 2-3 goals

Good luck to everyone!

Do you honestly see Estonia and/or Greece scoring that amount of goals :confused:
Well i don't mind seeing highscoring game but sadly when i'm in stadion then teams usually don't score that much :rolleyes:
I've been to 10 Estonia games in the last couple of years and half of them had just 1 goal in it ;)

Bambini7777

Bambini7777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Turkey - Russia total 2.5 under

Risto234

Risto234

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Nations League games

Latvia - Andorra
Latvia -1.5 AH @2.26

Gibraltar - Macedonia
Over 3 goals @1.87

Armenia - Liechtenstein
Armenia -2 AH @1.87

Norway - Cyprus
Norway -1 AH@ 1.72

Italy - Poland
Italy @1.80 and Italy -1 AH @2.67

Lithuania - Serbia
Serbia -1 AH @2.08

From the first 6 games only Norway and Serbia(partially) did their job.
As for Italy, Armenia and Macedonia then in their games one extra goal for that trio could have made bets more succesful but yeah what can you do :rolleyes:
And special award goes to Latvia who were even worse than our team when we drew 0:0 with San Marino - 90+ mins and latvians got 1(!) shot on target :cool:

So yeah let's hope now that saturday's Switzerland and Belarus games bring several goals + Greece wins in Talinn once again :D

Luvart

Luvart

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Do you honestly see Estonia and/or Greece scoring that amount of goals :confused:
Well i don't mind seeing highscoring game but sadly when i'm in stadion then teams usually don't score that much :rolleyes:
I've been to 10 Estonia games in the last couple of years and half of them had just 1 goal in it ;)

Ιn the beginning I was intended to bet 2 + over 1.5 goals for Greece, but it's the first match I want to see the teams first, so I took the 2-3 goals. I believe Greece will definitely score one goal and hope they will find a good counter-attact/a static chance/a corner, etc to achieve the second one.

We will see.....

Risto234

Risto234

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Ιn the beginning I was intended to bet 2 + over 1.5 goals for Greece, but it's the first match I want to see the teams first, so I took the 2-3 goals. I believe Greece will definitely score one goal and hope they will find a good counter-attact/a static chance/a corner, etc to achieve the second one.

We will see.....

Pro tip: Next time you're betting on Estonia game pick unders or bet against us.

Also i checked the scores and it seems that my bets on Switzerland and Belarus games came through with ease :)

Related Betting Guides: CA Betting - AU Betting - UK Betting - SportsBetting Poker - BetStars Poker Tips