Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Today's bet comes from deutschland :cool:

Arminia Bielefeld vs Wolfsburg

Arminia over 1.0 goals @2.50
Arminia over 4 corners @2.27

As for saturday then i probably present some football bets later today but as for now few handball bets for that day:

Real vs Antequera: Over 48.5 goals @1.80
Malaga vs Zamora: Over 47.5 goals @1.83
Rimpar vs Aue: Over 48.5 goals @1.83

cloroquiner

cloroquiner

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Today's bet comes from Deutschland :cool:

Arminia Bielefeld vs Wolfsburg

Arminia over 1.0 goals @2.50
Arminia over 4 corners @2.27

As for saturday then i probably present some football bets later today but as for now few handball bets for that day:

Real vs Antequera: Over 48.5 goals @1.80
Malaga vs Zamora: Over 47.5 goals @1.83
Rimpar vs Aue: Over 48.5 goals @1.83

Courageous bets in Arminia. They scored more than 1 goal only 3 times in 20 games. And Wolfsburg has the second best defense in the league.

I did differently:

Wolfsburg to win and under 3.5 goals in the game (odds 2.25)

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Courageous bets in Arminia. They scored more than 1 goal only 3 times in 20 games. And Wolfsburg has the second best defense in the league.

I did differently:

Wolfsburg to win and under 3.5 goals in the game (odds 2.25)

In cases like this when underdog is at home maybe away team's -1 AH would be better option indeed and sometimes i take that bet aswell but then again with these underdogs at home it's still reasonable to try their goals and/or corners cause they are at home and there even against much stronger team they'd still try to (counter)attack rather than parking the bus for 90 mins lol ...

cloroquiner

cloroquiner

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In cases like this when underdog is at home maybe away team's -1 AH would be better option indeed and sometimes i take that bet aswell but then again with these underdogs at home it's still reasonable to try their goals and/or corners cause they are at home and there even against much stronger team they'd still try to (counter)attack rather than parking the bus for 90 mins lol ...

I agree with this thesis of the underdog playing at home (or away either), but I always look at statistics like the ones I mentioned. Second best defense against second worst attack, a terrible combination.

Risto234

Risto234

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
I agree with this thesis of the underdog playing at home (or away either), but I always look at statistics like the ones I mentioned. Second best defense against second worst attack, a terrible combination.

And then this second worst attack scores 3 (!) away vs runaway champions :hmmmm2:

Bambini7777

Bambini7777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Championship of England. Premier League. Southampton v Chelsea, Chelsea win, 1.75

AjR3ckless

AjR3ckless

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What are the win odds when you guys bet on matches I've always wanted to bet on some games but I kinda get nervous about it and losing my funds, do you have to make a score prediction or it's as simple as just betting the win lose draw???

BillyR23

BillyR23

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Great weather for football in Southampton and I'll go for a bet on the visitors here that come with a healthy squad and in great form since Tuchel took charge of the team:
  • Southampton-Chelsea 2@ 1.74 on Unibet
GLGL all with you bets!

BillyR23

BillyR23

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
What are the win odds when you guys bet on matches I've always wanted to bet on some games but I kinda get nervous about it and losing my funds, do you have to make a score prediction or it's as simple as just betting the win lose draw???

I try to go for a high hit rate as possible(my annual target is 60%+ 'green' bets) and that's why I try to place only singles with odds between 1.50-2.50; also keep a look at your bankroll and don't go overboard with the stake(I don't have a flat stake and I usually go between 2-5% of my bankroll on a single bet)...

About the pick- it depends on the sport but I mostly try to go for the Asian Line(it's when the odds offered are around 2 for each bet- to use a poker term-pretty much a flip)- or Asian handicap- it's when a team starts with an advantage/ disadvantage and they need to cover it in order for your bet to be won... let's take one of @Risto234's betsfor example: Atletico vs Levante: Atletico -1 AH @2.02 - your bet will be won only if Atletico wins by 2 goals or more, the bet will be void(stake is returned) if Atletico wins by exactly 1 goal and lost if Levante actually manages to get something from this match(x2)...

PS. If you really want to start your adventure at sports betting, my advice is to try and pick one league/ sport that you like and follow live video, place some small bets on the events you watch just to try to keep it simple- with single bets and try to keep track of your bets (Excel/ Notepad) to see easier your results after a month/year...

GLGL all with your bets and have a great weekend!

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Today's goal wreath :cool::

Fulham v Sheffield Utd. (Yes (Both teams to score) odds 1.90)

Liverpool v Everton (Yes (Both teams to score) odds 1.72)

Burnley v West Bromwich (No (Both teams to score) odds 1.73)

Freiburg v Union Berlin (Yes (Both teams to score) odds 1.81)

E. Frankfurt v Bayern Munich (Yes (Both teams to score) odds 1.40)

Luvart

Luvart

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
I will give a paroli for the next few days till Monday.

Plenty of good games to choose from, so here we are for this weekend:

-Manchester United - Newcastle: 1 + over 1.5 goals for Manchester United
-Sturm Graz - Wolfsberger: a goal at each half
-Xanthi - Ierapetra: 1

Good luck to everyone!

Risto234

Risto234

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Today's some bets ...

Leixoes vs Estoril: Over 2 goals @1.95
PSG vs Monaco: PSG -1 AH @2.07

Bambini7777

Bambini7777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Championship of Italy. Serie A. Milan - Inter, Milan (1X), 2.02

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Two tips for today:

Hertha BSC v RB Leipzig (Yes (Both teams to score) odds 1.68)

Hoffenheim v Bremen (Yes (Both teams to score) odds1,60)

Good luck.

Risto234

Risto234

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Tomorrow in Spain

Osasuna vs Sevilla

Sevilla @2.05
Sevilla -1 AH @3.20

ItsThePits

ItsThePits

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Montreal Canadiens +3 goals vs Ottawa Senators

BillyR23

BillyR23

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
1 single for today from Serie A:
  • Atalanta-Napoli 1@ 1.70 on Unibet
GLGL all with your bets and have a great Sunday!

Related Betting Guides: CA Betting - AU Betting - UK Betting - SportsBetting Poker - BetStars Poker Tips