GLGL all with your bets!

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In addition to the two English matches, the two Champions League matches are the most attractive for me:
Coventry - Norwich (Norwich odds 1,61)
Swansea - Nottingham (Swansea odds 1.90)
Porto - Juventus (Juventus odds 2.05)
Seville - Dortmund (Seville odds 2.18)

WrongUsername

WrongUsername

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
NBA UTAH JAZZ -3.5 HANDICAP X LOS ANGELES CLIPPERS 1.91 ODDS

WrongUsername

WrongUsername

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
NBA KNICKS -4 HANDICAP X ORLANDO MAGIC 1.85 ODDS

W

wpilson70

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

Honestly? The “tips” in this thread should be accompanied by the ticket. Even though I can’t show the ticket I’m referring to

Seeing as most are clearly guessing and just throwing darts with no rhyme or reason......kinda hard to put any real cred in any picks.....till I saw this fella and his actual ticket.

I mean, no legit player blindly tails anyone but I’m much more likely to take a tip from someone who actually puts money on those same tips he offers this group

That’s how you make this page better. Just a hint of accountability.

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Some bets today ...

LIVEBET: KHL Khabarovsk vs some team: 2nd period over 1.5 goals @1.85

Handball: Bern vs Aarau: Over 49.5 goals @1.90
EL: Kiev vs Brugge: Over 2 goals @1.66

BillyR23

BillyR23

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Honestly? The “tips” in this thread should be accompanied by the ticket. Even though I can’t show the ticket I’m referring to

Seeing as most are clearly guessing and just throwing darts with no rhyme or reason......kinda hard to put any real cred in any picks.....till I saw this fella and his actual ticket.

I mean, no legit player blindly tails anyone but I’m much more likely to take a tip from someone who actually puts money on those same tips he offers this group

That’s how you make this page better. Just a hint of accountability.

I don't post many bets here because I don't really place a lot of bets to begin with- mostly singles and on events I plan to watch on TV/online(so I kinda try to go for quality over quantity)... also, not sure if all the sites I place my bets on are like this, but on unibet(where I usually place my bets as I have good odds and lots of promotions), I can't change the language of the site from Romanian to English and from their support I found it's impossible to do that(license regulations or something), so for sure nobody wants a lot of screenshots on an English forum with pictures of bets in different languages as most of the gamblers in Europe have Unibet as their main betting site...

PS. I think there are quite a few tipsters here that give quality tips and for sure they also place bets on this tips; of course you should never follow someone blindly and do your own research too before placing your bets...

GLGL all with your bets!

damkoMTK

damkoMTK

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Here are my guessing bets for today:

Lile vs Ajax over 2,5 goals in the game. Both teams play very open and Ajax just has to score a goal in a game.
Same for Yung Boys vs Leverkusen, over 2.5 goals in the game.
Shakhtar to win @ M. Tell Aviv

What about Molde vs Hoffenheim, with a lot of players missing on German side, it could be a surprise for this evening

Adi8877

Adi8877

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I rarely bet for sports, but this is quite often in the hot thread, and today I could not miss, when checked the sport events.

There are 3 men handball champions league matches, with a huge away or draw odds, and - an other insanity - the wonderful EHF has found out does not matter they played more than half of the group stage, as they can't finish it, because of covid, all the teams are qualified for the next round... Let's try to find out the 'clever guys' logic...

Does not matter, these are like friendly matches, especially that all the home teams have a pretty strong position, so they won't get stronger or weaker opponents in the 1/8 final. I do not even see the point, why they play these matches without fans...

So I would bet all 3 matches draw or away, plus bet in parlay by 2 matches all these combinations, that can give a nice odds. And I have the impression, at least one home team won't take this match seriously, when it does not count at all. Anyway except the Kielce-Elverum, there is no big differences in the teams, but the odds for Zagreb and Skopje are huge, too...

BillyR23

BillyR23

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
2 singles from Europa League that start in ~1 hour:
  • Real Sociedad - Manchester Utd Man Utd AH(-0.25)@ 2.02 on Unibet
  • Wolfsberger AC - Tottenham Tottenham AH(-1.25)@ 1.88 on Unibet
Both games are played on neutral location(1st in Turin- Allianz Stadium, the other in Budapest- Puskás Aréna) and IMO the teams from Premier League should win this matches $$$

GLGL all with your bets!

akgross

akgross

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Europa League. 1/16 finals. Olympiacos - PSV Eidhoven # win 1 # &&&&. brazil. Copa Verde 1/2 finals. Brasiliense - Vila Nova # win 2 #

BillyR23

BillyR23

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
  • Real Sociedad - Manchester Utd Man Utd AH(-0.25)@ 2.02 on Unibet
  • Wolfsberger AC - Tottenham Tottenham AH(-1.25)@ 1.88 on Unibet

Man Utd won 4-0, while the Spurs won 4-1 :cool:

1 more single for this round of Europa League:
  • Molde-Hoffenheim Hoffenheim AH(-1.25)@ 1.98 on Unibet
Yet another game played on neutral location- in Villareal, Estadio de la Ceramica(El Madrigal) and even tho Hoffenheim have quite a few injury problems, they still have (IMO) a really strong first XI for this encounter... also, it will be the 1st official match for Molde in 2 months and it will be interesting to see how prepared they'll be for this Playoff match...

GLGL all with your bets!

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Today goal :rolleyes::

Salzburg v Villarreal (Yes (Both teams to score) odds 1.62)

Lille - Ajax (Yes (Both teams to score) odds 1.81)

Benfica v Arsenal (Yes (Both teams to score) odds 1.75)

RedGnom

RedGnom

Run, Forester! Run!
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Here are my guessing bets for today:
Lile vs Ajax over 2,5 goals in the game. Both teams play very open and Ajax just has to score a goal in a game.
Same for Yung Boys vs Leverkusen, over 2.5 goals in the game.
Shakhtar to win @ M. Tell Aviv
Bang on! :congrats:

Related Betting Guides: CA Betting - AU Betting - UK Betting - SportsBetting Poker - BetStars Poker Tips